Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Bandwagon Fan Base
(07-08-2016, 05:44 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Maybe you need another break from smack talk...

Or is it that Smack Talk needs a break from Brad?

They're not mutually exclusive so maybe both.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2016, 10:50 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Or is it that Smack Talk needs a break from Brad?

They're not mutually exclusive so maybe both.

The latter is far more likely to do any good than the former.  
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's hilarious how they think they're God's gift to the world

My life partner found a Derek jeter jersey at goodwill the other day and if you are wondering yes he looks fabulous in it. But he got his Kordell Stewart jersey from walmarts a while back one of the tshirt kinds. So I guess this meme doesn't make much sense.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2016, 10:05 PM)jason Wrote: The Steelers suck and all. Their fans love Luke Bryan a bit too much... They are also frontrunners, but we can't act like every game wasn't blacked out in 2011. In fairness, the Steelers game sold out. I guess the finale sold out as well... When they offered BOGO to season ticket holders. I for one was ashamed of us as   a fan base. Just because Palmer and Chad were gone, and the TO thing didn't work, fans wouldn't give this new team a chance. If anybody's memory is fuzzy, they made the playoffs that year.... and had 6 games blacked out.

The Steelers still blow nutz though... And they love some Kenny Cheney.

I agree, the rest of the years were more of a protest.  At first, they still sold out....but after decades, there's only so much a fanbase can take.  Kinda like how Detroit boycotted the Lions during the Matt Millen era.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 09:00 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I agree, the rest of the years were more of a protest.  At first, they still sold out....but after decades, there's only so much a fanbase can take.  Kinda like how Detroit boycotted the Lions during the Matt Millen era.....
It was pitiful to watch the defensive line waive their hands in the air for noise to a half empty stadium. They would literally be begging for fans to come every week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
seems like fans show up early in the season, and towards the end they dont bother showing up because they know the bengals will choke it away
Reply/Quote