Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 07:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: lol....mitchell celebrated after Marvin Jones made a first down catch, holding onto the ball while taking he best mitchell could dish out. Then mitchell walked away celebrating like he accomplished something. The only thing he accomplished was getting called fake tough by the guy who took his best...which wasnt good enough.

You mean a Steeler player celebrated after a hit where he injured a player and the player got a 1st down. Smirk  Don't let SSC see this, he thinks Burfict was stupid for turning a guy's knee into mush and celebrating an 8 yard gain and no first down. Mitchell knockes the wind out of a guy on a 10+ yard gain, gives up a first down and celebrates. Clapping
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You mean a Steeler player celebrated after a hit where he injured a player and the player got a 1st down. Smirk  Don't let SSC see this, he thinks Burfict was stupid for turning a guy's knee into mush and celebrating an 8 yard gain and no first down. Mitchell knockes the wind out of a guy on a 10+ yard gain, gives up a first down and celebrates. Clapping

So is Mitchell not getting fined for last week or what? Still no word, but others have already been fined.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:45 AM)6andcounting Wrote: So is Mitchell not getting fined for last week or what? Still no word, but others have already been fined.

I have no idea or do I care. I would rather the Bengals handle it on the field next game. A fine does not change anything, he was already penalized for the hit.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You mean a Steeler player celebrated after a hit where he injured a player and the player got a 1st down. Smirk  Don't let SSC see this, he thinks Burfict was stupid for turning a guy's knee into mush and celebrating an 8 yard gain and no first down. Mitchell knockes the wind out of a guy on a 10+ yard gain, gives up a first down and celebrates. Clapping

Please post evidence for where I have said anything about Bells knee.

What you fail and the previous poster fails to understand, I'm guessing it's the failure of the education you received in reading comprehension, is that I agree that Mitchell is stupid and does stupid stuff and is average at best..............Just like Burfict.  I do love how you all keep making my point for me by comparing them both so often.   LOL

You should really try to understand what the person has posted prior to making yourself look so stupid, so often.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:49 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please post evidence for where I have said anything about Bells knee.

What you fail and the previous poster fails to understand, I'm guessing it's the failure of the education you received in reading comprehension, is that I agree that Mitchell is stupid and does stupid stuff and is average at best..............Just like Burfict.  I do love how you all keep making my point for me by comparing them both so often.   LOL

You should really try to understand what the person has posted prior to making yourself look so stupid, so often.

I love when other's accuse of poor reading comprehension and can't comprehend. But, keep it up red,

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:48 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I have no idea or do I care. I would rather the Bengals handle it on the field next game. A fine does not change anything, he was already penalized for the hit.

Well, if he's not fined then it's because the league didn't think it was a dirty hit.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I love when other's accuse of poor reading comprehension and can't comprehend. But, keep it up red,

I love when you get pointed out for poor reading comprehension and provided an opportunity to prove you are right, but given the fact that you are clearly, for all to see, wrong you attempt to attack the accusation, which only further proves my point that you struggle to read and comprehend.

I bet that's why (Place of Employment) provides a lot of pictures in there operations, so that people like you can have a fulfilling career...Really it is a great thing (Place of Employment) does for people in your position...
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:16 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Well, if he's not fined then it's because the league didn't think it was a dirty hit.

Refs thought it was worthy of a penalty. So doesn't much matter if a there was fine or not.  Tongue
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:21 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Refs did

So the league thought it was a bad call.

Thanks for playing.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So the league thought it was a bad call.

Thanks for playing.

Fines don't move the chains. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:25 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Fines don't move the chains. 

Bad calls do.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So the league thought it was a bad call.

Thanks for playing.

Personal fouls are automatic fines.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 02:26 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Personal fouls are automatic fines.

It's not a pf if it's a bad call.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 02:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: It's not a pf if it's a bad call.

I guess the refs missed a personal foul then using your logic as Decastro was fined today

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess the refs missed a personal foul then using your logic as Decastro was fined today
So?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess the refs missed a personal foul then using your logic as Decastro was fined today

You know players / teams do not have to say when they are fined....right?

So going on about the Steelers fines (which Decastro is appealing) just makes you look, well...like you.

Do any of your "sources" tell you if an Bengals got fined this week?   LOL

Hint: Someone got a PF on the Decastro play. And it wasn't him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:22 PM)GMDino Wrote: You know players / teams do not have to say when they are fined....right?

So going on about the Steelers fines (which Decastro is appealing) just makes you look, well...like you.

Do any of your "sources" tell you if an Bengals got fined this week?   LOL

Hint: Someone got a PF on the Decastro play.  And it wasn't him.

6 and Counting (he will be counting for a very long time stuck at 6) was the one I was answering so yes I get the players don't fine themselves, but are bound by rules

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 07:49 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:  6 and Counting (he will be counting for a very long time stuck at 6) was the one I was answering so yes I get the players don't fine themselves, but are bound by rules

No, no.  They don't have tell anyone when the league fines them.

Not that they don't fine themselves.
Reply/Quote
Somehow this one got swept under the rug:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/12/14/bengals-walkthru-ugly-steelers-rivalry-could-return/77274670/

Quote:Thanks to the glory of social media, however, this went far beyond what blew up between the lines. Sadly, it meant buffoonery from Bengals injured reserve linebacker Marquis Flowers, who actually tweeted prior to the game that Sunday would be "time to witness a mass murder" and he wanted "their necks." It's since been deleted and Flowers apologized after the game as his timeline was bombarded. Needless to say in this climate in this country, there's zero excuse for any such reference.

Mellow

[Image: 121815.jpg]

Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 08:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: Somehow this one got swept under the rug:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2015/12/14/bengals-walkthru-ugly-steelers-rivalry-could-return/77274670/

Mellow

[Image: 121815.jpg]

Cool

That is a death threat because he clearly intended to murder multiple Steelers players.  He was going to decapitate them! Shocked 

Yet, the NFL did nothing about it.  Cry
Reply/Quote