Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 03:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: If you say so chief.....I just took it that you missed it the first time.....I mean, with the visual evidence and all.....and the misconception of who was TRULY obsessed with anal intercourse and associated hijinks and whatnot. Pervert

It would be you of course...you are constantly looking for videos of people enjoying anal intercourse so you can show everyone what you're in to.   LOL

You are making this too easy.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It would be you of course...you are constantly looking for videos of people enjoying anal intercourse so you can show everyone what you're in to.   LOL

You are making this too easy.

Well.....they're all videos of Steelers Stoolers enjoying it, so.....I guess they're giving new meaning to what Shitsburgh Stooler Nation really is all about? ThumbsUp  I mean, you don't really have to look for them.....just use that Google thingy and type in Stoolers, and that's what pops up.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..He celebrated tackling a guy after he gained 9 yards.  I guess an average guy on the field has to have something to call success.

(12-16-2015, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He celebrated making a 3rd down tackle short of a first down, but you are the guy who does not know a death threat when he reads it so understandable you out your panties on and whine about a clean 3rd down stop. Cry

(12-16-2015, 01:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You are an idiot.  Seriously.  You know that play is easily googled.  It's like talking to a brick wall of stupidity when speaking to you sometimes.   Hilarious

It was first down you numbskull. 

(12-16-2015, 01:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So let're recap.  Your barely average linebacker celebrated a 1-10 stop after 9 yard were gained.  Again I guess average players need to find success where ever they can.

Just want to make sure this doesn't get buried so Lolliecakes can come back and respond.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well.....they're all videos of Steelers Stoolers enjoying it, so.....I guess they're giving new meaning what Shitsburgh Stooler Nation really is all about? ThumbsUp  I mean, you don't really have to look for them.....just use that Google thingy and type in Stoolers, and that's what pops up.

So you like watching them do it...I'm not judging your fetish.

P.S.  Given your posting in here we are all aware of what "pops up".

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:13 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So you like watching them do it...I'm not judging your fetish.

P.S.  Given your posting in here we are all aware of what "pops up".

No....I'm a Bengals fan. Cheers  Nobody likes watching that shit.....except piss stained towel wavers. :crazy:

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Just want to make sure this doesn't get buried so Lolliecakes can come back and respond.

Fair enough, I was going off memory and was wrong, it was a 1st down play. But, I could care less if his intent was to kill him or hurt him badly, it is football which is a violent sport, ask Huber who Garvin tried (illegally) to kill. So excuse for me for not feeling bad for a whiney Steeler's fan who knocked out a Steeler player legally and then celebrated. He should celebrate if he knew he legally accomplished his goal. The bully was the Steelers over the year as over time there are countless acts to injure/kill Bengals players. Welcome to 2015 where the Bengals now have the exact same mentality (you know Mike Mitchell to AJ and "You are next"). I applaud the Bengals will never be intimidated again as long as we have enforcers on the team like Burfict. If that is not politically correct, who gives a crap.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fair enough, I was going off memory and was wrong, it was a 1st down play. But, I could care less if his intent was to kill him or hurt him badly, it is football which is a violent sport, ask Huber who Garvin tried (illegally) to kill. So excuse for me for not feeling bad for a whiney Steeler's fan who knocked out a Steeler player legally and then celebrated. He should celebrate if he knew he legally accomplished his goal. The bully was the Steelers over the year as over time there are countless acts to injure/kill Bengals players. Welcome to 2015 where the Bengals now have the exact same mentality (you know Mike Mitchell to AJ and "You are next"). I applaud the Bengals will never be intimidated again as long as we have enforcers on the team like Burfict. If that is not politically correct, who gives a crap.

I thought you "sources" said Marvin told the team to not do things like that.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Fair enough, I was going off memory and was wrong, it was a 1st down play. But, I could care less if his intent was to kill him or hurt him badly, it is football which is a violent sport, ask Huber who Garvin tried (illegally) to kill. So excuse for me for not feeling bad for a whiney Steeler's fan who knocked out a Steeler player legally and then celebrated. He should celebrate if he knew he legally accomplished his goal. The bully was the Steelers over the year as over time there are countless acts to injure/kill Bengals players. Welcome to 2015 where the Bengals now have the exact same mentality (you know Mike Mitchell to AJ and "You are next"). I applaud the Bengals will never be intimidated again as long as we have enforcers on the team like Burfict. If that is not politically correct, who gives a crap.

Your post literally has nothing to do with my post at all.  I was not commenting on the illegal hit.  I was commenting on the mentality of an average at best player celebrating his tackle after giving up 9 yards on first down.  Average players do need something to call success I guess.  

Try keeping up Luvie.  I asked this in another thread.  You maybe going a little senile?

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Your post literally has nothing to do with my post at all.  I was not commenting on the illegal hit.  I was commenting on the mentality of an average at best player celebrating his tackle after giving up 9 yards on first down.  Average players do need something to call success I guess.  

Try keeping up Luvie.  I asked this in another thread.  You maybe going a little senile?

Well for one accusing others of being senile, you would think one would comprehend once I learned it was 1st down and not 3rd down it changed my perspective. Thus, I gave you my new perspective. No, he is not average and in fact less than a year removed from major knee surgery he is exceeding expectations and getting better every week. We understand Burfict just as you understood Harrison's intent when he was in his prime. The difference is only one of us is man enough to admit both guys mission is and was to injure. They are one in the same.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well for one accusing others of being senile, you would think one would comprehend once I learned it was 1st down and not 3rd down it changed my perspective. Thus, I gave you my new perspective. No, he is not average and in fact less than a year removed from major knee surgery he is exceeding expectations and getting better every week. We understand Burfict just as you understood Harrison's intent when he was in his prime. The difference is only one of us is man enough to admit both guys mission is and was to injure. They are one in the same.

This is the part I am calling into question when I discuss your senility.  I have not said a word about his issues being dirty.  I have said that like harrison he is dirty but that is as far as the equivalent goes.  He's not even half what Harrison was in his prime.

What was your expectation for him at this point.  Less than 5.5 tackles per game, negative sacks/FF/FR/INT's.  Cause right now it seems like he's just a place holder in your D.

See we took the negative with Harrison because he produced, you are just accepting the negative of Burfict without any production.

Even Burfict knows he's average at best.  He celebrates a tackle on the player afer he gains 9 yards of first down.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:42 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is the part I am calling into question when I discuss your senility.  I have not said a word about his issues being dirty.  I have said that like harrison he is dirty but that is as far as the equivalent goes.  He's not even half what Harrison was in his prime.

What was your expectation for him at this point.  Less than 5.5 tackles per game, negative sacks/FF/FR/INT's.  Cause right now it seems like he's just a place holder in your D.

See we took the negative with Harrison because he produced, you are just accepting the negative of Burfict without any production.

Even Burfict knows he's average at best.  He celebrates a tackle on the player afer he gains 9 yards of first down.

Let's jump in the Way Back Machine and take a trip aaaaaalllllllllll the way back to 2013, the last season Burfict was healthy. 

171 tackles (lead the NFL)
3 sacks
6 passes defended
1 int
1 forced fumble (for a TD)

P.S. Burficts job isn't to rush the passer.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let's jump in the Way Back Machine and take a trip aaaaaalllllllllll the way back to 2013, the last season Burfict was healthy. 

3 sacks
6 passes defended
1 int

Pretty average, even as a rookie.....

"An undrafted rookie, Burfict managed to make the Cincinnati Bengals' roster. He played in all 16 games and started 14 of those, finishing the seasons as the Bengals' top tackler with 127 combined tackles, including 18 tackles in their final game of the year against the Baltimore Ravens. When Burfict was on field, the Bengals defense allowed 2.4 yards fewer per play, allowing 4.5 compared to 6.9 when he was off the field.[8]"

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Let's jump in the Way Back Machine and take a trip aaaaaalllllllllll the way back to 2013, the last season Burfict was healthy. 

3 sacks
6 passes defended
1 int

So...39 half of the above per game stat is better than expected
0 sacks  is better than expected
0 passes defensed is better than expected
0 int is better than expected
0 FF is better than expected

Please.  He must be washed up.  Looks like he's just making himself a torpedo since his skill level has dropped off so sharply.  He'll be out of the league soon since he can't stay healthy

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So...39 half of the above per game stat is better than expected

Please.  He must be washed up.  Looks like he's just making himself a torpedo since his skill level has dropped off so sharply.  He'll be out of the league soon since he can't stay healthy
How many seasons do you need to be in the league to get NFL health insurance for life? Hopefully he hits that number before the Bengals boot him to the curb. He also better hope he doesn't sustain another head injury when he hits the curb.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: So...39 half of the above per game stat is better than expected

We can all play the stat game. I remember this fellow named Keisel who sucked according to sacks. Heyward is average in his career with stats. You are making yourself look foolish, but feel free to continue the stupidity while Burfict continues to beat the crap out of your running backs and QB every opportunity he gets. One more thing, get your girlfriends to quit whining now about the hit on Ben, the league reviewed and decided it was 100% clean.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..He celebrated tackling a guy after he gained 9 yards.  I guess an average guy on the field has to have something to call success.

lol....mitchell celebrated after Marvin Jones made a first down catch, holding onto the ball while taking he best mitchell could dish out. Then mitchell walked away celebrating like he accomplished something. The only thing he accomplished was getting called fake tough by the guy who took his best...which wasnt good enough.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: lol....mitchell celebrated after Marvin Jones made a first down catch, holding onto the ball while taking he best mitchell could dish out. Then mitchell walked away celebrating like he accomplished something. The only thing he accomplished was getting called fake tough by the guy who took his best...which wasnt good enough.

Oh ,forgot about that one,but we all know Mitchell,is just hard nose AFCN player. Burfict is just a punk ass thug  Rolleyes
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We can all play the stat game. I remember this fellow named Keisel who sucked according to sacks. Heyward is average in his career with stats. You are making yourself look foolish, but feel free to continue the stupidity while Burfict continues to beat the crap out of your running backs and QB every opportunity he gets. One more thing, get your girlfriends to quit whining now about the hit on Ben, the league reviewed and decided it was 100% clean.

lol...he stinks every bit as much as they are whining.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 06:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We can all play the stat game. I remember this fellow named Keisel who sucked according to sacks. Heyward is average in his career with stats. You are making yourself look foolish, but feel free to continue the stupidity while Burfict continues to beat the crap out of your running backs and QB every opportunity he gets. One more thing, get your girlfriends to quit whining now about the hit on Ben, the league reviewed and decided it was 100% clean.

34 DE's take up lineman so the linebackers can dominate. Burfict plays in front of a 4 man front that dominates the o-line all game, and the best he can do is make a handful of tackles.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:05 PM)Beaker Wrote: lol....mitchell celebrated after Marvin Jones made a first down catch, holding onto the ball while taking he best mitchell could dish out. Then mitchell walked away celebrating like he accomplished something. The only thing he accomplished was getting called fake tough by the guy who took his best...which wasnt good enough.

You must have me confused with someone who, much like the rest of your Bengal butt buddies and their leg-humping love for Berfict and his average performance, thinks Mitchell is anything more than average.

Good job reading and comprehending my posts.   Rolleyes

Reply/Quote