Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Steelers / Bengals exchange social media after game
(12-16-2015, 12:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yellowx is mad because he gets wrecked every time he tries giving a definition for paint.

Burfict really isn't that good. He has done literally nothing - 0's across the board in his stat sheet - except get about 7 tackles a game playing behind a dominating front 4. He wouldn't start over Timmons, Shazier or Spence at ILB and he'd be useless as a OLB for the Steelers.  He'd be in front of Vince Williams on the depth chart which is probably all you guys need to hear to chalk up a win.

Lol... Im not mad at all. Im sensing all the butt hurt because I blew your Vince Williams paint defense out of the water. I don't understand however how you guys keep trying to put a spin on some 3rd string linebackers comments.

He said what he said, why cant you just own it and admit it was a stupid thing to say?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:30 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Lol... Im not mad at all. Im sensing all the butt hurt because I blew your Vince Williams paint defense out of the water. I don't understand however how you guys keep trying to put a spin on some 3rd string linebackers comments.

He said what he said, why cant you just own it and admit it was a stupid thing to say?

Because all of the thinking world knows that he is talking about hitting him...not shooting him.  All of Bengaldom, IE the non-thinking world, is overly concerned with what a 3rd string linebacker said to the point of over exaggerating what was said.  Much like the skill level of the linebacker it was said to.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:27 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL..He celebrated tackling a guy after he gained 9 yards.  I guess an average guy on the field has to have something to call success.

He celebrated making a 3rd down tackle short of a first down, but you are the guy who does not know a death threat when he reads it so understandable you out your panties on and whine about a clean 3rd down stop. Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He celebrated making a 3rd down tackle short of a first down, but you are the guy who does not know a death threat when he reads it so understandable you out your panties on and whine about a clean 3rd down stop. Cry

We have established...in this thread...that at WORST he said he would target him if he saw him.

But maybe calling it a "death threat" is just your opinion?  Or maybe one of your "sources" told you?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:30 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Lol... Im not mad at all. Im sensing all the butt hurt because I blew your Vince Williams paint defense out of the water. I don't understand however how you guys keep trying to put a spin on some 3rd string linebackers comments.

Since you keep tap dancing around this I'll ask point blank.

Do you think that Williams intends to murder Burfict?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: We have established...in this thread...that at WORST he said he would target him if he saw him.

But maybe calling it a "death threat" is just your opinion?  Or maybe one of your "sources" told you?

Cool

Sorry you are stuck in mama's basement and have no credible sources or friends. Smirk  It is an obvious a jealousy you can't overcome as you keep bringing it up. Wink
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:20 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yellowx is mad because he gets wrecked every time he tries giving a definition for paint.

Burfict really isn't that good. He has done literally nothing - 0's across the board in his stat sheet - except get about 7 tackles a game playing behind a dominating front 4. He wouldn't start over Timmons, Shazier or Spence at ILB and he'd be useless as a OLB for the Steelers.  He'd be in front of Vince Williams on the depth chart which is probably all you guys need to hear to chalk up a win.

Rolleyes Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sorry you are stuck in mama's basement and have no credible sources or friends. Smirk  It is an obvious a jealousy you can't overcome as you keep bringing it up. Wink

Hey, 2005 smack called and they said you forgot to call me a "noob".

Other than that you still have no proof, no "sources" and still just your opinion. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:26 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOLO...I don't think anyone here thinks Mitchell is "hard nosed".  We are also more grounded in the fact that, unlike you guys with your over exaggeration of Burfict's skills as a linebacker, we don't feel Mitchell is all that great of a safety.  To us he does well enough, but we want better.

ThumbsUp That's fair. Wouldn't expect anymore. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He celebrated making a 3rd down tackle short of a first down, but you are the guy who does not know a death threat when he reads it so understandable you out your panties on and whine about a clean 3rd down stop. Cry

You are an idiot.  Seriously.  You know that play is easily googled.  It's like talking to a brick wall of stupidity when speaking to you sometimes.   Hilarious

It was first down you numbskull. 

Reply/Quote
So let're recap. Your barely average linebacker celebrated a 1-10 stop after 9 yard were gained. Again I guess average players need to find success where ever they can.

Reply/Quote
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paint

Actually....it does seem to have homosexual overtones. I'm not surprised after what we've seen on the field. No wonder this is such a "tight knit" group. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:20 PM)Wyche Wrote: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paint

Actually....it does seem to have homosexual overtones.  I'm not surprised after what we've seen on the field.  No wonder this is such a "tight knit" group.  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO  LMAO

I'm okay with that.  There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:07 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't believe for a second that Williams actually intends to track Burfict down in Miami and shoot him on sight. But that doesn't changed the fact that he hit the send button and his words were out there. Maybe emotions got the best of Williams that day, but nothing can hide what he said and what it meant. "Going to paint you" = I'm going to shoot you. There's no debate, and it doesn't take a "urban" type of individual to figure out that's what he meant. You keep downplaying this in defense of him to try and win this pissing match of "who's player said what" on social media.

(12-16-2015, 12:58 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Since you keep tap dancing around this I'll ask point blank.

Do you think that Williams intends to murder Burfict?

A threat.... is a threat.... and still a threat.. No matter how much intent is behind it.

Take that tweet and show it to any law enforcement official and see what they have to say about it.

Just to say hypothetically, Vontaze winds up dead a few days after that tweet, is Williams a suspect or not?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/do-social-media-death-threats-count-real-threats-or-just-digital-venting-180953506/?no-ist
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:03 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: A threat.... is a threat.... and still a threat.. No matter how much intent is behind it.

Take that tweet and show it to any law enforcement official and see what they have to say about it.

Just to say hypothetically, Vontaze winds up dead a few days after that tweet, is Williams a suspect or not?

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/do-social-media-death-threats-count-real-threats-or-just-digital-venting-180953506/?no-ist

Keep tap dancing.  Why is it that Bengal's fans seem incapable of answering a direct question?  In this case I think the answer is clear.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 12:54 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What is it about Bengals fans and fantasizing about Steelers fans having anal sex with men?  You're the second guy in the thread. Ninja

(12-16-2015, 01:44 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I'm okay with that.  There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.

No.....but there was some Steeler infatuation with the topic earlier in the thread...... Mellow

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: No.....but there was some Steeler infatuation with the topic earlier in the thread...... Mellow

Seems like the infatuation is one sided...IE Bengal fans.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 07:20 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's quite possible it has something to do with this....

[Image: starks.gif?w=351&h=197]

....or this.....

[Image: HUMP.gif]

(12-16-2015, 02:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Seems like the infatuation is one sided...IE Bengal fans.

If you say so..... Mooning

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 02:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: If you say so..... Mooning

The fact that you keep posting it over and over only bolsters my argument.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The fact that you keep posting it over and over only bolsters my argument.

If you say so chief.....I just took it that you missed it the first time.....I mean, with the visual evidence and all.....and the misconception of who was TRULY obsessed with anal intercourse and associated hijinks and whatnot. Pervert

Reply/Quote