[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Someone lock me in a padded room.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Let the brash talk begin

Smack talk, dummy.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I got no smack.. I have no confidence we can pull off a win on our own turf. Just being realistic. We won't win a shootout of its Ben and AJ.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 11:59 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I got no smack.. I have no confidence we can pull off a win on our own turf. 

Well GTFO and go exchange recipes in klotsch girlfriend.

We will have a hard enough time dealing with the PBR swilling inbred fans of Pittsburgh. We don't need hormonal Bengal fans muddying the water.    
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well GTFO and go exchange recipes in klotsch girlfriend.

We will have a hard enough time dealing with the PBR swilling inbred fans of Pittsburgh. We don't need hormonal Bengal fans muddying the water.    

I am looking for a better gluten free lemon bar recipe.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well GTFO and go exchange recipes in klotsch girlfriend.

Mellow

It is Iron city.

Smirk

So anyway, just saw that this game is the prime time game.  Bengals love playing in those.

That sounds interesting, eh?

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 09:46 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Let the brash talk begin

The bottom line is the Steelers have owned us at PBS for the most part in the past. I think we are the better team with a healthy AD, but he is not. The Steelers have some issues of their own coming into this game if Williams is down and their defense is suspect against the pass. No doubt, the Steelers coming in have a great offense. I have no idea though if either team escapes major injury in this game as they want to kill each other physically and likely we see some major injuries on both sides. I am looking for a good playoff game and will be there either way to support my team. I just hope the winner walks away healthy enough to play the following week and compete and win representing the AFCN.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Hey, hey, hey......what's wrong with a little Pabst? Smirk

Those mooks suck down that Iron City anyway......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 12:05 AM)bfine32 Wrote: We will have a hard enough time dealing with the PBR swilling inbred fans of Pittsburgh. 

(01-04-2016, 08:37 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

It is Iron city.

Smirk 

I think he was trying to be nice by assuming you folks may have taken a step up, by now.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2016, 04:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I think he was trying to be nice by assuming you folks may have taken a step up, by now.
ThumbsUp

PBR may very well be a step up from IC, but only in the same way that Wendy's is a step up from McDonalds.  

I'll have a Tröegs, please.  ;-)
Reply/Quote
Steelers win = trash talk over

the Bengals are pretty much the Rams of the 70s.
Make the playoffs and then go home
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 06:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: PBR may very well be a step up from IC, but only in the same way that Wendy's is a step up from McDonalds.  

I'll have to look for that and give it a try.
They seem to have plenty to choose from.

Unfortunately, I cannot get my favorite anymore.
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caffrey%27s_Irish_Ale

[Image: 4D0DD90F-9887-C4DE-0A5A55D0EEDF9698.jpg]

(01-06-2016, 07:29 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Steelers win = trash talk over

the Bengals are pretty much the Rams of the 70s.
Make the playoffs and then go home

C'mon now, Chrissy Everett....
Rant
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 06:48 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: PBR may very well be a step up from IC, but only in the same way that Wendy's is a step up from McDonalds.  

I hope you don't make financial decisions based on your stupidity. One averages 2.6 million a store in sales and 1 does 1.4 million. Heck, BK does better than Wendy's so your views are in the minority if you use customers who choose to buy products.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 01:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope you don't make financial decisions based on your stupidity. One averages 2.6 million a store in sales and 1 does 1.4 million. Heck, BK does better than Wendy's so your views are in the minority if you use customers who choose to buy products.

Hey - here's an idea: rather than judge the quality of food by a metric that literally involves hundreds of other variables (and, frankly has little to do with quality*)why don't we judge the quality of their food by ... what people actually think of their food?  Here's the results of the most recent Consumer Reports fast food survey:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tf9ipdk5sban7qe/Fastfood.jpeg?dl=0

Note that McDonalds is ranked dead last among burger places, with BK just one notch above.   

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong? 

*Here's the thing: being popular does not mean something is necessarily good.  The masses have a high tolerance for crap, especially if it's cheaper than the good stuff.  The fact that Bud Light is the best selling beer in the U.S. does not make it the best beer. In fact, a blind taste test of the top ten best selling beers ranked it sixth, while the tenth best seller (Heinekin) ranked first.  Sales might be a better measure of quality if we lived in a world where all people had equal incomes, but we dont live in that world.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 02:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hey - here's an idea: rather than judge the quality of food by a metric that literally involves hundreds of other variables (and, frankly has little to do with quality*)why don't we judge the quality of their food by ... what people actually think of their food?  Here's the results of the most recent Consumer Reports fast food survey:

Note that McDonalds is ranked dead last among burger places, with BK just one notch above.   

*Here's the thing: being popular does not mean something is necessarily good.  The masses have a high tolerance for crap, especially if it's cheaper than the good stuff.  The fact that Bud Light is the best selling beer in the U.S. does not make it the best beer. In fact, a blind taste test of the top ten best selling beers ranked it sixth, while the tenth best seller (Heinekin) ranked first.  Sales might be a better measure of quality if we lived in a world where all people had equal incomes, but we dont live in that world.

Can we all agree that In-N-Out burger animal style was sent from the heavens above? I look forward to traveling out to Phoenix and Carlsbad for work just for that occasion...And the spectacular golf ThumbsUp

While Wendy's has better quality, McDonalds has 6 times the amount of outlets, making it so widely available its ridiculous. I also think McDonalds has a lot more sales due to breakfast (McMuffin literally changed the world).

But, back to the subject at hand. Cheers to a Bengals victory! Control AB's production, win the ball game.
Reply/Quote
My Prediction
steAlers- 24
Bengals- 16

Can't really trash talk.  But if the Bengals some how win this weekend, well now.......let the games begin.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 02:41 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hey - here's an idea: rather than judge the quality of food by a metric that literally involves hundreds of other variables (and, frankly has little to do with quality*)why don't we judge the quality of their food by ... what people actually think of their food?  Here's the results of the most recent Consumer Reports fast food survey:

Funny, I don't recall you using a specific metric, but glad you can find one to assist you in a financial decision (buying stock or something other) that I was very specific about. The reality is McDonald's is one of the top brands in the world, others in fast food are not in the top 100. But by all means, use your info to make those financial decisions.

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:52 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Can we all agree that In-N-Out burger animal style was sent from the heavens above? I look forward to traveling out to Phoenix and Carlsbad for work just for that occasion...And the spectacular golf ThumbsUp

While Wendy's has better quality, McDonalds has 6 times the amount of outlets, making it so widely available its ridiculous. I also think McDonalds has a lot more sales due to breakfast (McMuffin literally changed the world).

But, back to the subject at hand. Cheers to a Bengals victory! Control AB's production, win the ball game.

Good points.  I think the main takeaway here is that Luvnit does not know what the hell he's talking about.  
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 04:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny, I don't recall you using a specific metric, but glad you can find one to assist you in a financial decision (buying stock or something other) that I was very specific about. The reality is McDonald's is one of the top brands in the world, others in fast food are not in the top 100. But by all means, use your info to make those financial decisions.

Here's a paraphrase of this conversation: 

Me: "That beer may be slightly better than the other beer, just as Wendy's is slightly better than McDonald's."

You: "You're an idiot who makes bad financial decisions."

The only financial decision I am talking about here is which freaking burger I would prefer to buy - not which restaurant to invest in.  

Does the term "non sequitur" mean anything to you?  You are claiming victory in an argument that I'm not even engaging in.  At first I thought that you were simply using a bad argument (more sales = higher quality) to refute my point, but now I'm not even sure that you grasp what I was trying to say in the first place.  
Reply/Quote