Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Board
I don't usually post about other message boards, but since it's Steelers week and this is a big game for both teams, (and since Steeler fans can be entertaining  Popcorn) I figured we could follow a couple of their threads to see what their fans are saying as the week goes on.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/steelers-predict-the-score-game-week-14-pittsburgh-vs-cincinnati.13160/

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/bagels.13163/
Reply/Quote
No surprises. Their predicting a win like our fans over here.
Reply/Quote
I saw one good post by a Steeler fan...

"How are we going to cover AJ Green and Eifert?"

We know the answer.

Bunch of dumbasses over there though.
Reply/Quote
This is probably my favorite post.  

Quote:I try not to get overly confident about any game, but I really think the Bengals are not nearly as good as their record. They've yet to really have to deal with any injuries this year. Think about this, the Steelers are 7-5, even though they've lost 2 starting offensive lineman, their starting running back, they're on their 4th kicker, and they had Mike Vick and Landry Jones at QB this season. They've already been through a war. Not only do I anticipate the Bengals losing this game, I think they lose 3 of the next 4.

So because the Bengals have yet to have any significant injuries they suck and are going to lose the next 3 or 4 games?  What a maroon.   LOL

and this post below is classic Steelers fan...

Quote:    Time to make Dalton look like the Red Ryder again.

My biggest concern this game is who will those cheap shot bastards take out next.

They're always the victim.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
I just read over there and they have an idiot football IQ over there, for the most part.
Never mind the fact they lost to this team in their own stadium not long ago, they're so excited about crushing The Colts Sunday night it's like they think they beat a team that actually had a defense, as compared to this Bengals team that contained them to a fairly low scoring game earlier in the season. I'm really glad a lot of them carry yellow towels to the games because they're going to be crying a lot with the unrealistic expectations they have coming into this game.

One more thing, a couple there are worried about what player they are going to lose to injury in this game. Well. Let me just say - if you're a Steeler guest stalking this thread... You should be afraid about that! I wonder how many significant injuries your vanilla team is going to have this week. In addition to my prediction about Bengals winning, I add the prediction of at least TWO significant Steeler injuries in this game. Lots of crying for the towel carrying fan base this week. LOTS of tears!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I don't usually post about other message boards, but since it's Steelers week and this is a big game for both teams, (and since Steeler fans can be entertaining  Popcorn) I figured we could follow a couple of their threads to see what their fans are saying as the week goes on.

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/steelers-predict-the-score-game-week-14-pittsburgh-vs-cincinnati.13160/

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/bagels.13163/

Those bagel jokes are really lame. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:07 PM)Fresno B Wrote: No surprises. Their predicting a win like our fans over here.

Well, except for you. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think they're going to go after Burfict and try to hurt him, even though the hit on Bell was absolutely legal.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think they're going to go after Burfict and try to hurt him, even though the hit on Bell was absolutely legal.

The man's a beast, so yea, good luck with that.  Basically 3% chance of that happening as opposed to about a 10% chance Ben has career ending injury in this game.  Don't ask me how I come up with those statistics, you all should just trust me by now about this  Cool
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, except for you. ThumbsUp
Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think they're going to go after Burfict and try to hurt him, even though the hit on Bell was absolutely legal.

Matt Spaeth tried to ram his helmet into Burfict's knees on one of the first few plays of last game.  They're more likely to just make him mad more than anything.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:53 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: This is probably my favorite post.  

So because the Bengals have yet to have any significant injuries they suck and are going to lose the next 3 or 4 games?  What a maroon.   LOL

and this post below is classic Steelers fan...

They're always the victim.  Rolleyes
Hopefully our cheap shot (and sound tackling) bastards take out Mike Mitchell's punk ass.  May they take a shot at their punter on an Adam Jones return?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Yep They actually have a few realist over there too.
Reply/Quote

Please, don't acknowledge the troll, he's NO better than them.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Reggie Nelson alert. He always makes a play against these guys. He is a definite steeler killer.
Reply/Quote
I've wanted to troll their board for so long.

Their grasp of the English language, or lack thereof, is hysterical, and I'm not being a grammar nazi or expecting everything to be spelled right, but simple spelling and constructing a sentence well enough to be understood kind of seems expected.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:46 PM)jason Wrote: Hopefully our cheap shot (and sound tackling) bastards take out Mike Mitchell's punk ass.  May they take a shot at their punter on an Adam Jones return?

If it's a blow out, set him up to intercept a pass somewhere in the vicinity of Whitworth or Sanu. Hell, even Marvin Jones would crush him.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 12:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Reggie Nelson alert.   He always makes a play against these guys.   He is a definite steeler killer.

They wouldn't dare injure Reggie as long as PacMan is on that damn field. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 10:32 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Matt Spaeth tried to ram his helmet into Burfict's knees on one of the first few plays of last game.  They're more likely to just make him mad more than anything.

Yeah, I remember that.  It's funny how they don't mention that at all.  It happened several times in that game and it came back to bite them with one of theirs getting hurt on a good tackle.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Due to their fanpage, I've been exposed to a new level of douchebagery. Let the healing begin.

Reply/Quote