Poll: Who you got?
Joe Burrow
Ja’Marr Chase
Joe Mixon
Logan Wilson
Trey Hendrickson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Steelers Game Ball Thread
(09-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: I didn't catch all of the game, but from what I did see Logan Wilson looked like the second coming of Brian Urlacher. Holy Christ. 

They were both converted safeties to linebacker in college I believe? Correct me if I'm wrong?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:32 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I also thought the refs were on our side noticeably today. This game was a complete script flip to the usual Steeler week game. Taylor called a decent game other than the timeout late that took away the first down Burrow earned with the hard count.

I thought it was a evenly officiated game. Both teams had weak roughing the passer calls. I think Ja'marr did extend his arm on that long TD but it was hard to see live.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Easiest vote in a while!

But you voted other…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Wilson. Chase was again impressive, liked Carmans game and props to the D.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson got the official game ball from the coach. He earned it.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
D-line & O-line.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:42 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Logan Wilson. The majority of our points came off his turnovers.

Also agree to post above regarding Carman. Joes best runs were right side. He had the one falst start. The early pressure can’t blame him he had 2 people all on his own.

This... Logan Wilson is that dude, and I was pretty damn impressed with Carman after that rough start.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This was a tough poll because all of them can deserve it, but I chose Burrow because he bounced back from the worst game of his life to throw 3 TD's and take no sacks. He also showed some of his elusiveness for the first time since the injury.

Great win all around though. So many players deserve a game ball, and the OL included.
Reply/Quote
You left off the game ball to Hubbard, 6 tackles, 1 for loss, 3 pressures and 1/2 sacks.. Defense won this game.. the offense managed one distant drive for a score, we threw for under 200 yards.. other two scores came off defense turnovers that came them a short field
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:41 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Who would give a game ball thread (in a win against the Steelers!) a bad rating?? Lol

Some of the petty little personal beefs on this board are truly ridiculous.

I was saying 'Boo-urns.'

[Image: p2ceo9n43hn11.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:58 PM)bengaloo Wrote: This was a tough poll because all of them can deserve it, but I chose Burrow because he bounced back from the worst game of his life to throw 3 TD's and take no sacks. He also showed some of his elusiveness for the first time since the injury.

Great win all around though. So many players deserve a game ball, and the OL included.

His mobility looked like a night and day difference compared to the first couple weeks. Evaded a sack, ran a couple times including an option (I think?). Looked much more comfortable out there.

Reply/Quote
Offensive line and Hubbard get honorable mentions. Zero sacks against a still very good defensive front. Hubbard got a sack and was very disruptive to what the Stealers were trying to do.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You left off the game ball to Hubbard, 6 tackles, 1 for loss, 3 pressures and 1/2 sacks.. Defense won this game.. the offense managed one distant drive for a score, we threw for under 200 yards.. other two scores came off defense turnovers that came them a short field

So vote other then. I doubt Hubbard gets many votes though (not enough to include him in the poll). Logan and Trey were far bigger factors.

Reply/Quote
Several worthy choices this week but I have to go with Logan Wilson.

He had himself a day.
Reply/Quote
Obviously it was Eli Apple! Ninja

No but for real it was Logan Wilson two INT is special!

On a side not holding a RB to under 3 yards a carry is dominating run defense.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson was fighting thru closeline holds , choke holds, all day long the refs let the guy blocking him get away with all kinds of holds.
Reply/Quote
I voted for Wilson. Chase had a great game, but this was a defensive win and one of the boys on D deserves it.
Reply/Quote
Game ball to the O-line.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:13 PM)J24 Wrote: Obviously it was Eli Apple! Ninja

No but for real it was Logan Wilson two INT is special!

On a side not holding a RB to under 3 yards a carry is dominating run defense.

They’ve shut down 3 very good RB’s in 3 straight weeks. Reader and Ogunjobi are putting in work.

Reply/Quote
I vote Melanie Collins.

[Image: th?id=OIP.vvKVmvjeXd3KByqFiRF1dQHaHa&pid...=300&h=300] [Image: th?id=OIP.D3g8CRtoS1C0x2LyHiY8tgHaEU&pid...=281&h=165]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote