Poll: Who you got?
Joe Burrow
Ja’Marr Chase
Joe Mixon
Logan Wilson
Trey Hendrickson
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Steelers Game Ball Thread
That one handed INT was a beaut but they were too busy talking about pig Ben's boo-boos to show us a replay.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks to Nicomo for doing this. When I do them I don't vote, but since I didn't do this one...gimme Lance Bass Logan Wilson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The Steelers held a 75 regular-season game streak of recording at least one sack. The longest in NFL history. Until today it ended.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I thought it was a evenly officiated game. Both teams had weak roughing the passer calls. I think Ja'marr did extend his arm on that long TD but it was hard to see live.

The announcers were on the refs about a few weak calls against the Steelers. I’m not complaining. Those calls used to go the Steelers way. They never called the Steelers receivers blocking early before. Now they seem quick to call it.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how much money they have for 2022 free agency but they will need to pay Ojunjobi, Hill, Awuzie n Bates for sure. I voted Hendrickson but now I agree Logan should have got game ball
Reply/Quote
Shocked 
Other = Lou Anarumo.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:40 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Not sure how much money they have for 2022 free agency but they will need to pay Ojunjobi, Hill, Awuzie n Bates for sure. I voted Hendrickson but now I agree Logan should have got game ball

Awuzie is signed for 3 years.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Thanks to Nicomo for doing this. When I do them I don't vote, but since I didn't do this one...gimme Lance Bass Logan Wilson

Not even in the same realm.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
The officiating wasn't all roses for us - the Stealers got two REALLY weak PI calls and of the 2 hits allowed on Burrow one should have been called roughing - the ball was out over a second and he was out of his throwing motion when the hit happened.
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson for me.  Nice to finally see some good play at LB.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: The officiating wasn't all roses for us - the Stealers got two REALLY weak PI calls and of the 2 hits allowed on Burrow one should have been called roughing - the ball was out over a second and he was out of his throwing motion when the hit happened.

It felt like the most fair we've seen in quite a while though. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So vote other then. I doubt Hubbard gets many votes though (not enough to include him in the poll). Logan and Trey were far bigger factors.

i disagree.. but i guess if i said Hubbard that would be other.. 
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson for me.
Reply/Quote
Had a good feeling about the kid when we drafted him. Told myself he was going to be the LBer we almost had in Thurman, and def the best LBer in the team (wasn’t saying much) but I’m glad he’s ballin out there.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Logan Wilson - 8 tackles (6 solo) 2 INT’s

Not that it will change anyone's vote, but Wilson had 14 tackles.  6 solo, 8 assists.

That kind of game could win him NFL Defensive player of the week.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not that it will change anyone's vote, but Wilson had 14 tackles.  6 solo, 8 assists.

Whoops. Read it wrong. I’ll edit the OP.

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 07:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not that it will change anyone's vote, but Wilson had 14 tackles.  6 solo, 8 assists.

And yeah, those are prime Burfict Pro Bowl type numbers.

Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Glad to see Wilson is running away with it. 14 tackles, 2 PD and 2 picks. Due is beasting early. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson! Dude was a beast

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote