Poll: Steeler Game Ball
Finley
Gio
Mac
Darius
Vonn
Other (splain yoself)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
I wound up voting for Vonn Bell - Schuster is a POS and Bell basically flushed him down the toilet tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:07 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Finley. No turnovers against the #1 defense in the league. He played smart and made a few clutch plays.

I'd be curious to know when was the last time a Bengal QB had a passer rating of over 100 against the Steelers. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:11 AM)Joelist Wrote: I wound up voting for Vonn Bell - Schuster is a POS and Bell basically flushed him down the toilet tonight.

I don't think I've felt like that since Ced (RIP) trucked Troy P. 

Reply/Quote
Vonn for that hit on JuJu alone. That was a freakin' thing of beauty.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:55 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Ugh this was a tough one. I voted MAC because of the pick, and goading Pitt into a penalty and back to back pass breakups, but I can't argue with Vonn Bell either. Dude is starting to be our tone setter which we desperately need!

He got the taunting that didn't cost us and made the break up on the next play. Then he walked off with the same taunt. 

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:13 AM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Vonn for that hit on JuJu alone. That was a freakin' thing of beauty.

I was going to type exactly this, but you beat me to it.  

https://twitter.com/ChadBlue83/status/1341202766648250370

^ I've watched the above laughing more times than I'm willing to admit.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:14 AM)bfine32 Wrote: He got the taunting that didn't cost us and made the break up on the next play. Then he walked off with the same taunt. 

Yes, I was so aggravated at that penalty, but then it didn't give them a first down, and then made a break up the very next play. So in the end he still made the play, so I lived with the dumb penalty. 
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:03 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right, and I’m pointing out why I disagree with those voting for him. I didn’t realize we were supposed to just vote and not discuss any further.

I voted for Vonn, but Finley was my runner-up if you will.  If for no other reason than he managed that game well.  Pitt being 11 straight against us PLUS on primetime had to be some terrifying stuff, and if you really think about how that game started, Finley was seeing and also creating (when he went backwards) some serious pressure.  Good on ZT to rethink a few of those early plays and adjust.
Reply/Quote
Bell has really turned it on after a slow start. That hit was Reggie Nelson-esque.

Reply/Quote
[Image: Ep0KM75XMAEA4ea?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
Finley is a terrible Quarterback,,,but,he did play fearless.Have to give him credit for playing with that much heart.
Reply/Quote
Vonn "Ring My" Bell gets my vote for setting the tone.

Gio, Lawson, Mac, & Darius all worthy.
Reply/Quote
Bell made the play of the night but Lawson was clearly the best player out there
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Really was a team win. I gave it to Vonn for making the play of the game in my eyes. Gio is well deserving as well. Lots of guys on defense stepped up. Finley missed a lot of throws so I can’t give it to him.
Reply/Quote
You know, you guys convinced me, I’m changing my vote to Bell (yes you can do that TLL Tongue). That hit was just too good.

Reply/Quote
[Image: Ep0KI6lW4AElCuA?format=png&name=900x900]

(I voted Gio, though. Not just because of the 2 TDs, but because of that extra push he gave Finley on the QB sneak that got the 1st down. It wasn't happening without that.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Can we give Quinton Spain some love? Dude was the first to get in Okarafor’s face after the late hit. Also didn’t hear Tuitt’s name called much.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:35 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Ep0KI6lW4AElCuA?format=png&name=900x900]

I noticed one play he ran for a few yards where the camera was similar to where the defense safety would be and I swear he was smiling as he was running and it was so creepy.  I will spend some time to try to find it.   
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:37 AM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: I noticed one play he ran for a few yards where the camera was similar to where the defense safety would be and I swear he was smiling as he was running and it was so creepy.  I will spend some time to try to find it.   

[Image: Finley-Bed.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:43 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: Finley-Bed.png]

This absolutely needs to become a thing lol

Reply/Quote