Poll: Steeler Game Ball
Finley
Gio
Mac
Darius
Vonn
Other (splain yoself)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
(12-22-2020, 02:11 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd be curious to know when was the last time a Bengal QB had a passer rating of over 100 against the Steelers. 

Dalton, 2014.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Gio. For all the previously mentioned points. The Thin man had one great run and the rest was just game management mostly. The D was surprising but that seemed to be more of a collective effort.
Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell. My night was made on that one play.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Bell hit set the tone of the game but to see Gio comeback and do his thing was a thing of beauty.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This absolutely needs to become a thing lol

If only I had actual photoshop skills....

[Image: Finley-Closet.png]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I voted for Vonn Bell. To me it had to be a defensive player given that the defense set the tone and gave the offense a short field several times. Considered Philips and Lawson as well.

As for Taylor, I believe his wife is posting on the board.

Reply/Quote
I give A game ball, not the only one, to Josh Bynes. His TFL on 3rd and 1 at the end of the 3rd Qtr turned the momentum enough to get our offense going at the start of the 4th that led to Finley's 23 yard TD run.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
This one is hard, imma go with gio just to piss people off.

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 03:14 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: I give A game ball, not the only one, to Josh Bynes. His TFL on 3rd and 1 at the end of the 3rd Qtr turned the momentum enough to get our offense going at the start of the 4th that led to Finley's 23 yard TD run.

Big play. Probably the best of his season.

Reply/Quote
Bell, that one play made this season sting a little less.
Reply/Quote
As well as Finley played, and as much as I loved Vonn Bell and MAC's performances last night, I have to give the game ball to Gio. Pissburgh pretty much knew we were going to run the ball heavily, and he still managed to push through the pile all night long and move the sticks. He's got to be worn out this morning.
Reply/Quote
Im gonna go with Josh Bynes. He was coming downhill
The whole game and really was setting a tone.
That stop on 3rd and 1.is something the Steelers
Always convert vs the Bengals in the past.
Nick Vigil couldnt have done what Bynes did last night
Reply/Quote
I have spent my entire adult life waiting for a Bengal to hit a Stiller like that.

VONN FREAKIN' BELL
Reply/Quote
I'd give it to the secondary as a whole... They really set the tone last night. Props to everyone though...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:02 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Game ball has to go to Taylor.

He kept saying we are close and he was right!

Who Dey!

It was a good win, but only because the defense played so well. The offense gained 17 points off turnovers.
I will give props to Taylor for calling more run plays given Finley has a noodle arm, but I doubt this team comes close to winning without the turnovers.

I'd give the game ball to Anarumo before I give to Taylor.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 02:02 AM)SuperBowlBound! Wrote: Game ball has to go to Taylor.

He kept saying we are close and he was right!

Who Dey!

Are you Denny from the old board?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It was a good win, but only because the defense played so well. The offense gained 17 points off turnovers.
I will give props to Taylor for calling more run plays given Finley has a noodle arm, but I doubt this team comes close to winning without the turnovers.

I'd give the game ball to Anarumo before I give to Taylor.

Agree, but to counter...I wonder how last week goes without 3 fumbles to open? 

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 01:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What makes a 3 win season a success?  Beating the Steelers. So we get to award our 3rd and biggest game ball of the year. So who you got:

Ryan Finley: 101.1 passer rating. 1 passing TD, 1 rushing TD, 1,000 smiles

Gio Bernard: 97 total yards 2 TDs

Mac Alexander: 6 tackles. 1 INT, 1 PD, 1 taunting JuJu

Darius Phillips: 4 tackles, 3 PDs

Vonn “Ring My” Bell: 7 tackles, 1 FF, 1 making JuJu his female dog

They all had amazing games, but the guy that didn't necessarily fill the stat sheet but everything worked off his relentless pressure:  Carl Lawson.  Piggy is going to see #58 in his nightmares for some time.  Poor, fat piggy...maybe its time to go to slaughter?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 11:22 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: I have spent my entire adult life waiting for a Bengal to hit a Stiller like that.

VONN FREAKIN' BELL

Several years ago, when Chris Crocker was the starting SS, he laid the wood on a Steelers receiver on a slant. I think it was Holmes, but not sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2020, 05:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: They all had amazing games, but the guy that didn't necessarily fill the stat sheet but everything worked off his relentless pressure:  Carl Lawson.  Piggy is going to see #58 in his nightmares for some time.  Poor, fat piggy...maybe its time to go to slaughter?

It showed....dude scored a 92 and change according to PFF.

Reply/Quote