17 12.14%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Steelers Game Game Ball
Shawn. Williams.
Reply/Quote
Nelson. The Steelers showed they could move the ball in that 2 minute drill, so in hindsight his interception was very much needed. Also he played the deep pass very well today too. He's had an up and down season, but today he definitely was MVP
Reply/Quote
Nelson had a couple gimme picks, but AJ had to pretty much carry the offense. 
Reply/Quote
I chose AJ. Felt he willed us to victory. Made some good catches on some interesting throws by Andy.

Nelson was a candidate but, I felt Ben threw it up for grabs a lot.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Williams. His INT turned the tide.

Yup, his first ever INT and a game changer. Hell of a play on the INT. We're seeing more and more of him with time.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones shut down the Roethlisberger-Brown connection and forced Ben into scrambling and making bad throws. He was the key to holding a terrifying offense to 10 points on the day.
Reply/Quote
Williams pick kept them from putting the game out of reach and gave us the short field for the winning score.
Reply/Quote
Reggie gets my game ball with his 2 Ints. For some reason he plays at a different level against the Squealers and I love it!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
First game I can say for sure it was one guy - Reggie Nelson.

Dude is a Steeler-Killer, I'm telling ya.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Have to go with the ERASER Reggie Nelson. He had huge plays that helped with the win yesterday! The defense really weathered the storm nicely yesterday and Reggie was key!

WHO DEY!!! Tiger
Reply/Quote
Reggie. F. Nelson. Still lol-ing that we got an all time Bengal player for David Jones.
Reply/Quote
I went with Reggie, 2 giant interceptions. Close between him and Adam though who played his
best cover game all year. Kirkpatrick got burnt early bad but did well after that but Adam played
a great game yesterday, but the TO's give it to Reggie IMO.
Reply/Quote
Gotta go Shawn williams jus because we prolly lose if he doesn't make that pick. Could also say we lose if Reggie doesn't get his picks though.
Reply/Quote
This game was really a victory for the whole defense but especially for Reggie and whoever made that spectacular fourth quarter interception. That, plus Gio's third down run were the biggest plays of the game.
Reply/Quote
To me, there's no way the whole defense doesn't get the award. Sure, Reggie made two interceptions, and he's been huge against Pittsburgh in the past, but, this is not to downgrade anything, the two picks he made were passes that were easy to catch. Again, that is not to take anything away from Reggie, he did what he was supposed to do on those passes as a deep safety. WTS, this was just a great effort on the whole defense's part. The line getting timely pressures and a few sacks, Burfict making tackles all over the place, DBs (especially Adam) covering so well that there weren't many times a receiver was open. Especially with the way the offense kept shooting itself in the foot for three and a half quarters, the defense was practically performing miracles to give up only ten points. Shawn Williams' interception also turned the tide, so there's no way this award can only go to one player.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:33 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: To me, there's no way the whole defense doesn't get the award.  Sure, Reggie made two interceptions, and he's been huge against Pittsburgh in the past, but, this is not to downgrade anything, the two picks he made were passes that were easy to catch.  Again, that is not to take anything away from Reggie, he did what he was supposed to do on those passes as a deep safety.  WTS, this was just a great effort on the whole defense's part.  The line getting timely pressures and a few sacks, Burfict making tackles all over the place, DBs (especially Adam) covering so well that there weren't many times a receiver was open.  Especially with the way the offense kept shooting itself in the foot for three and a half quarters, the defense was practically performing miracles to give up only ten points.  Shawn Williams' interception also turned the tide, so there's no way this award can only go to one player.

True but that option wasn't available in the poll. I guess i could of voted "other".
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:42 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True but that option wasn't available in the poll. I guess i could of voted "other".

I know, and I'm saying that's why I'm not voting for any one player.  
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 01:46 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: I know, and I'm saying that's why I'm not voting for any one player.  

[Image: highlander_0.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Nuge.

He hit long kicks to keep the team in it, then hit the clutch kick to go up 6 and force the Stillers to win it with a TD.

For as much grief as he gets, give him props too.

The block was a tough one as he had it until the penalty.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
my vote is for Reggie Nelson with a special shout out to Shawn Williams
Reply/Quote