Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day
(12-27-2015, 03:20 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: If Pitt loses, what's the playoff picture?

Depends on what the Jets do.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Did he touch him on the catch or just go for the ball?

Looks like both Pitt players went for the ball not the runner. I can hear Marvin talking about tackling the catch lol
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 03:42 PM)6andcounting Wrote: These refs are unbelievably clueless.

Seems to be a lot of confusion on "simple" plays.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 03:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well so far we haven't seen them intentionally trying to injure players....so far....

Nah, against the Ravens the coaches just stand in front of the players to block a return
Reply/Quote
Mallett usually looks good early. Sustaining it is his problem.

Reply/Quote
It's Christmas time, Jimmy. Why you no accept gift?

Reply/Quote
Lol hair tackle
Reply/Quote
I'm watching Patriots-Jets, so thanks for the "color" on the Stealers game. And just curious, does Dan Fouts drive anyone else crazy?
Reply/Quote
My goodness. Why can't Cam Heyward just play football instead of getting into it with someone on every play?

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:02 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I'm watching Patriots-Jets, so thanks for the "color" on the Stealers game. And just curious, does Dan Fouts drive anyone else crazy?

TD Jets. wooooooo

I'm flipping back and forth between these two games.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My goodness. Why can't Cam Heyward just play football instead of getting into it with someone on every play?

You're picking dumber and dumber shit to whine about as the season progresses.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Santa Jen giving gifts
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're picking dumber and dumber shit to whine about as the season progresses.

Actually, if you'll notice, it was simply a statement. There's nothing dumb about it when it's true and when William Gay gets in his face about it.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You're picking dumber and dumber shit to whine about as the season progresses.

(12-27-2015, 04:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Actually, if you'll notice, it was simply a statement. There's nothing dumb about it when it's true and when William Gay gets in his face about it.

But i'll be happy to crank up the engine if you'd prefer that over simple gameday conversation?

Reply/Quote
Laugh at this comment all you want but if AJ plays as well as this NOBODY Mallett - we win Monday

Dude is playing very well.

Take away #1: If he can play this well, and look this sharp, AJ has no excuses especially given the fact he has even more talented team.

Take away #2: If the Bengals don't bring their A-game, they will not beat the Ratbirds!
Reply/Quote
On the other hand, if they beat Denver tomorrow night they may just treat the final game like preseason to get all the banged up players rested.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:16 PM)Whacked Wrote: Laugh at this comment all you want but if AJ plays as well as this NOBODY Mallett  - we win Monday

Dude is playing very well.

Take away #1: If he can play this well, and look this sharp, AJ has no excuses especially given the fact he has even more talented team.

Take away #2: If the Bengals don't bring their A-game, they will not beat the Ratbirds!

Ummm....

I'm assuming you are aware that this is not his second career start in his first season of NFL action, right?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: On the other hand, if they beat Denver tomorrow night they may just treat the final game like preseason to get all the banged up players rested.

Not if Home Field Advantage is still at stake!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:20 PM)Whacked Wrote: Ratbirds left too much clock (1:17) for Big JEN.

He and Brown will get  quick  7 before the half.

Marvin would take a knee. LOL

Punt

Reply/Quote
Can R. Mallet put some pts up before half
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote