Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day
And a referee assisted drive here. Two HIGHLY dubious PI calls both for big yardage.

I think the Rooney's called Goodell who called the refs to reinforce what the result is supposed to be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1st and goal on 1, gonna be 13-10 or 13-11 soon. Fawwwwwk!!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:48 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Classic Steeler football  Mellow

A couple punches to the helmet from the dirtiest TE in football as well. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Oh look, Steelers throwing punches in the pile from the guy who tried to break Burfict's knee. Still not ejected.

Anyone actually surprised about either?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: And a referee assisted drive here. Two HIGHLY dubious PI calls both for big yardage.

I think the Rooney's called Goodell who called the refs to reinforce what the result is supposed to be.

Highly dubious?

For the love of God, activate your brain cells.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:59 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Highly dubious?

For the love of God, activate your brain cells.

They were legit penalties, just like the one on Harrison that got picked up.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A couple punches to the helmet from the dirtiest TE in football as well. Ninja

Heath is always getting into trouble.
Reply/Quote
I used to lightly participate on the Bengals message board, before it morphed into this one. I liked that jackass Steelers fans were routinely booted off.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 04:57 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Whiny bengal fans be like "clean defense on Brown!!!"

Hard play isn't the problem. It's the blantant head and knee shots that get old. You know it's intentional when it comes from avg players, since losing them would not hurt they team. Spaeth, Mitchell.... Perfect examples. Losing them has no bearing on the team.
Reply/Quote
Check it out. Heyward being a dick again.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They were legit penalties, just like the one on Harrison that got picked up.

He was pushed, which caused him to take 3 more steps and lunge forward at the end.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:04 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He was pushed, which caused him to take 3 more steps and lunge forward at the end.

Nope.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hard play isn't the problem. It's the blantant head and knee shots that get old. You know it's intentional when it comes from avg players, since losing them would not hurt they team. Spaeth, Mitchell.... Perfect examples. Losing them has no bearing on the team.

I'm sick of Burfict too, but the league won't suspend the guy.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, but having seen cheap shot after cheap shot and plays intentionally designed to injure players over and over from this Steeler team I no longer give them the benefit of any doubt. I assume all penalties called in their favor are corrupt and that the league is protecting them until the league proves it is not by banning players like Mitchell and Spaeth.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:05 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nope.

Well that's the story I'm going to stick with.
Reply/Quote
Amazing how going at a QB's knees without a penalty and then punching people in the bottom of a pile without getting ejected changes how the game is going. Imagine that. Just like when the Steelers started hurting Broncos players when they were losing. Just like when the Steelers used the crown of the helmet on Eifert when he was tearing them up.

Maybe one of these days Ben and Rooney will come up for air from Goodell's lap and then the NFL can address this team already.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:05 PM)Joelist Wrote: Sorry, but having seen cheap shot after cheap shot and plays intentionally designed to injure players over and over from this Steeler team I no longer give them the benefit of any doubt. I assume all penalties called in their favor are corrupt and that the league is protecting them until the league proves it is not by banning players like Mitchell and Spaeth.

Burfict has more fines than Mitchell and Speath combined.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Burfict has more fines than Mitchell and Speath combined.

Because he gets targeted by the refs, not protected by them due to his owner.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Because he gets targeted by the refs, not protected by them due to his owner.

Surprised Mallett hasn't taken a single shot down field yet.

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 05:05 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm sick of Burfict too, but the league won't suspend the guy.

What has he done? Twist legs on tackles? That way of tackling has been taught for years. And at least he is a marquee player. Coaches don't order Margus Hunt or Chris lewis Harris out there to take people out.
Reply/Quote