Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers @ Seahawks Game Day
4:25PM Eastern on CBS with Nantz & Simms.

Game thoughts go here.
Reply/Quote
**** the Steelers and anyone who looks like em.
Reply/Quote
Seahawks win at home....Seattle doesn't lose much in Seattle. It's not easy for Pittsburg to travel there. You are almost in Alaska. ....Seattle crowd is loud and the team is better than their record.....Bengals pick up a game here by beating Seattle and Seattle beating Steelers, but Bengals need a win today to really take advantage.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Hawks are not "all that" anymore. Should be a good one.

Need the STOOLERS to lose badly.

We need to do our job at home too!
Reply/Quote
Seattle is just the team to bounce back and make the play-offs. They have the Super Bowl QB, the Super Bowl coach, most of the Super Bowl Defense, they are tough to beat at home, their fans are a 12th man and maybe a 13th man on defense-their fans are THAT good. It would not surprise me one bit to see the team in the last 2 Super Bowls bounce back and make the play-offs in the NFC as a wild card team. I'm glad Bengals played them in Cincinnati, we would have lost that close game in Seattle.....I'm always amazed how so many fans disregard home field advantage. The Steelers are walking into a real hornets nest and this is not nearby Cincinnati, this is far from Pittsburg.  If the Steelers win this game, they are back and can make a Super Bowl run. I look for Seattle to win and make a Super Bowl run instead. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I think Seattle steps up. Their backs are against the wall . They are more desperate at this point.

It will no doubt be a good game.
Reply/Quote
Seattle up 7-3 w/ 9:28 left in the half.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
They seriously just played that "Black and Yellow" rap song on TV before the commercial?

Can the media stop kissing the Steelers' asses?

What happened to being unbiased?

This is ridiculous.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 07:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They seriously just played that "Black and Yellow" rap song on TV before the commercial?

Can the media stop kissing the Steelers' asses?

What happened to being unbiased?

This is ridiculous.

You mean after the Steelers TD? lol.

[Image: 3425515300_its_a_conspiracy_xlarge.jpeg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hawks back in front 14-10!!
Reply/Quote
This is a play-off game. ....The winner in good shape for a wild card, the loser really falling back late in season.....and either team could be hard to play in the play-offs.....this is a play-off type game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Refs letting Sherman and company get away with all kinds of early contact. They're probably letting Steelers corners get away with the same, but they're not close enough to the receivers to contact them anyway.
Reply/Quote
Should of let 15 more second burn before calling that TO since we were so close to the end zone.
Reply/Quote
Stupid move going for 2 and they get away with it.
Reply/Quote
Blocked fg. Stoolers up 21-20
Reply/Quote
The magic of going for 2 just because we can. Cool
Reply/Quote
How stupid can that steeler be?
Reply/Quote
Forward progress clearly stopped and ball out of bounds before recovery. Really refs?
Reply/Quote
Nice throw Ben LOL
Reply/Quote
Is this the nationally televised 4pm game?
Reply/Quote