Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers: Softest Team in the NFL?
(11-10-2015, 10:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Cleverly disguised "6 rings" smack. ThumbsUp

I'm pretty sure that first one was taken from Lumbee Indians playbook. Been so long I actually can't remember. The second one I can narrow it down to either Priest or Preacher. I tried to forget the crap that I.....errrr..they spewed because even I started to hate me, I mean them.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 11:52 AM)johnstownsteel Wrote: Not sure where I stored it after the "move" but I know its down in the basement somewhere.  God... if  I put if underneath all that proof that the Steelers are 6 time Super Bowl champions...it may be awhile until I can dig it out. I ask that you show some patience.. .

They let you back in?  How many times were you banned on the official bengals board?  It has to be above double figures. 

Clearly the mods here aren't away of your reputation on other boards
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 02:13 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: They let you back in?  How many times were you banned on the official bengals board?  It has to be above double figures. 

Clearly the mods here aren't away of your reputation on other boards

For a second there I thought you were going to cry....
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2015, 05:11 PM)johnstownsteel Wrote: For a second there I thought you were going to cry....

Cry Hilarious
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote