Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers fans posting in this forum tonight...
Have almost caused me to lose my good mood.

But i'm not going to let it happen.  ThumbsUp

So i'll just say this...

Go **** yourself with a rusty knife. If you think i'm joking, i'm not and i couldn't give two shits how you feel about it. :)

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Of course you're in a good mood. You're drunk AF.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Have almost caused me to lose my good mood.

Your team choked again and you're in a good mood?

[Image: latest?cb=20141129170322]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 98f.png]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Of course you're in a good mood. You're drunk AF.

I wish i were drunk, so then i could say, better drunk than a dumbass like you. :)

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your team choked again and you're in a good mood?

The #2 ***** of the night!

But seriously, you and 6--especially-- are two of the biggest idiots i've ever seen post on a message board. 

Since the two of your probably don't have enough digits combined, mentally, to understand the previous sentence; the "especially" part means that, out of every steeler fan posting, the two of you are the worst. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your team choked again and you're in a good mood?

Congrats Steelers fans, you, the refs and the NFL must be so proud making sure your team won this game.

I just got home. Congrats to the NFL once again insuring the bigger fan base advanced in the playoffs. The head to head hits were flat out poorly called all night. Shazier will get fined, but who cares he plays next week even though he hit a defenseless receiver and the NFL will tell us how they missed tha call resulting in a fumble, then how they call the Burfict PF, I am beyond sick of it.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats Steelers fans, you, the refs and the NFL must be so proud making sure your team won this game.

I just got home. Congrats to the NFL once again insuring the bigger fan base advanced in the playoffs. The head to head hits were flat out poorly called all night. Shazier will get fined, but who cares he plays next week even though he hit a defenseless receiver and the NFL will tell us how they missed tha call resulting in a fumble, then how they call the Burfict PF, I am beyond sick of it.

You're going to be really embarrassed when you actually watch replays of all the plays you just referenced.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Congrats Steelers fans, you, the refs and the NFL must be so proud making sure your team won this game.

LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: 98f.png]

Why do people lazily assume because someone is tired of looking at weak, stupid, idiots...that they're automatically mad or "salty". I'm neither. I had family and friends over watching the game and not a single one of us were mad at any point in the game. We went out and had a nice dinner, watched the UK win and came home and watched an entertaining game.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just suggest that you don't take the steeler fan, weak out of posting that someone must be mad if they tell someone to go **** themselves after they've proven to be unworthy of anything else. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The #2 ***** of the night!

But seriously, you and 6--especially-- are two of the biggest idiots i've ever seen post on a message board. 

Since the two of your probably don't have enough digits combined, mentally, to understand the previous sentence; the "especially" part means that, out of every steeler fan posting, the two of you are the worst. 

But am I a big enough idiot to post a thread about Steeler fans and then get mad when they respond?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I had family and friends over watching the game and not a single one of us were mad at any point in the game. We went out and had a nice dinner, watched the UK win and came home and watched an entertaining game.
You, your family and friends must be pretty lame people if at no point in time this game did not have you flippin out.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Have almost caused me to lose my good mood.

But i'm not going to let it happen.  ThumbsUp

So i'll just say this...

Go **** yourself with a rusty knife. If you think i'm joking, i'm not and i couldn't give two shits how you feel about it. :)

Forcing yourself to be in a good mood isn't really being in a good mood.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:27 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're going to be really embarrassed when you actually watch replays of all the plays you just referenced.

I saw the helmet to helmet hit against Gio on the new video board about 30 times. It was a helmet to helmet hit which is not permitted outside the tackle box. When did they allow assistant coaches on the field (Porter) with no penalty. I have not watched the game back yet, but I assure you regardless of what a bunch of NFL talking heads said during the game, this crew was bad, very bad and very inconsistent all night calling helmet to helmet hits, like Williams hit a guy with his shoulder as does Burfict and of course the throw the flag. The Gio helmet to helmet was ejection type of hit it was so bad.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:28 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do people lazily assume because someone is tired of looking at weak, stupid, idiots...that they're automatically mad or "salty". I'm neither. I had family and friends over watching the game and not a single one of us were mad at any point in the game. We went out and had a nice dinner, watched the UK win and came home and watched an entertaining game.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just suggest that you don't take the steeler fan, weak out of posting that someone must be mad if they tell someone to go **** themselves after they've proven to be unworthy of anything else. 

I'd be more inclined to believe this if you hadn't spent the last 45 minutes online  trying to convince grown men from Pittsburgh that you're not drunk and that they're not as smart as you. 

Maybe saying that you're not mad 4 more times will convince me. They get their night of mocking your team. Your team earned it. You'll get your chance next week when the Broncos win. 

Reply/Quote
The Steelers had like 142 penalty yards (mostly personal fouls) late in the 4th quarter, right?

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:29 AM)6andcounting Wrote: But am I a big enough idiot to post a thread about Steeler fans and then get mad when they respond?

You're too stupid to understand i'm not mad. I just think the two of you are scum. No anger at all. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:39 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're too stupid to understand i'm not mad. I just think the two of you are scum. No anger at all. 

Is it tough love?
Reply/Quote
----------------
John Phillips ‏@PGHJohnPhillips · 1m1 minute ago
Seriously if you are a #Steelers fan in Cincinnati right now, be very careful not to walk alone. Reports are flooding in of attacks on fans.
--------------------

Stay classy, CIN
Reply/Quote