Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers in Denver RIGHT NOW!
[Image: 12473722_1062694860443868_4094126398743332456_o.jpg]

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
The joy of being given a win for steeler fans will be rewarded by having to watch their team get crushed this week.
Reply/Quote
And all 3 were taken out by one guy Ninja

With 2 out of 3 being on clean hits ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 10:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 12473722_1062694860443868_4094126398743332456_o.jpg]

Smirk

We call this the Burfict effect and we approve his hard and clean play as injuries do occur through hard and clean hits. Burfict will continue his quest in 2016 to remind the Steelers the hit on Eifert, Green, Jones, Huber and others will never be forgotten. Rumor has it he has taken Dawson under his wing to train him on the art of bringing the pain and Dawson is working with Nelson to make sure it is always legal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:34 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: We call this the Burfict effect and we approve his hard and clean play as injuries do occur through hard and clean hits. Burfict will continue his quest in 2016 to remind the Steelers the hit on Eifert, Green, Jones, Huber and others will never be forgotten. Rumor has it he has taken Dawson under his wing to train him on the art of bringing the pain and Dawson is working with Nelson to make sure it is always legal.

Mellow

Which is why he's penalized, fined, and suspended.

ThumbsUp

And though you are trying (too hard) to cover it up...you are still wishing for other players to get injured.  "Legally" of course.  Hilarious
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: And all 3 were taken out by one guy  Ninja

With 2 out of 3 being on clean hits  ThumbsUp

Tell that to Mr. "I hope other players get hurt" up there.   Smirk
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

And though you are trying (too hard) to cover it up...you are still wishing for other players to get injured.  "Legally" of course.  Hilarious

There is a huge difference between hoping it happens versus not caring it happened
. This is third grade comprehension so maybe when you hit 4th grade, you will get it as just a slow learner.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 11:36 AM)Beaker Wrote: The joy of being given a win for steeler fans will be rewarded by having to watch their team get crushed this week.

Looking forward to the joy of seeing bengals fans crushed after the Steelers pull out a win.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
There is a huge difference between hoping it happens versus not caring it happened
. This is third grade comprehension so maybe when you hit 4th grade, you will get it as just a slow learner.

You're ignoring the part where you claimed Burfict is a clean player.  Only a brain dead simpleton like yourself would even try and claim this.  Again, I find it interesting that giant vaginas like yourself, who whined about Harrison, Ward and any other Steelers player that handed your pathetic team it's lunch, are now masturbating feverishly because you have the league's dirtiest player on your team.  How many McNuggets does it take to feed both sides of your face you pathetic loser?   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:41 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

ThumbsUp

Any fan who feels the fines and suspensions levied and the games were not one sided in officiating for the Steelers is wearing rose colored (fits panty wearing fans like you well) glasses. The NFL continues to ignore helmet to helmet hits. I used to be on the side of the NFL on these hits, but after last week, they proved they could care less about player safety ignoring the hit by Shazier, so I hope NFL players start collecting hundreds of billions of dollars through lawsuit after lawsuit. Gio should file a lawsuit against Shazier, the Steelers and the NFL immediately (once he remembers his name) since they chose to ignore the hit.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Any fan who feels the fines and suspensions levied and the games were not one sided in officiating for the Steelers is wearing rose colored (fits panty wearing fans like you well) glasses. 

You seem to be obsessed with panties, or at least the idea of men wearing them, why is that?  Interesting that you were making the exact opposite argument about Harrison when he was being fined by the league for rough play.  Yet another example of why no one takes anything you say seriously.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:45 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:

You don't care if another human being gets injured?  Possible ending his career? In fact you PREDICT it will happen...and be done BY members of the team you support.  And you don't care.

Yep...HUGE step from hoping it happens.   Shocked
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: You don't care if another human being gets injured?  Possible ending his career? In fact you PREDICT it will happen...and be done BY members of the team you support.  And you don't care.

You know you can't expect consistency from him.  We do have to give him a break though, he's going through that whole, serving breakfast all day" thing.  He's under a lot of stress. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Any fan who feels the fines and suspensions levied and the games were not one sided in officiating for the Steelers is wearing rose colored (fits panty wearing fans like you well) glasses. The NFL continues to ignore helmet to helmet hits. I used to be on the side of the NFL on these hits, but after last week, they proved they could care less about player safety ignoring the hit by Shazier, so I hope NFL players start collecting hundreds of billions of dollars through lawsuit after lawsuit. Gio should file a lawsuit against Shazier, the Steelers and the NFL immediately (once he remembers his name) since they chose to ignore the hit.

Looks like Shazier won't be fined. Wednesday was the cutoff day.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/15/ryan-shazier-says-he-wasnt-fined-for-hit-on-giovani-bernard/
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: You don't care if another human being gets injured?  Possible ending his career? In fact you PREDICT it will happen...and be done BY members of the team you support.  And you don't care.

For me an injury to an opposing player that leads to paralysis or any other debilitating injury, yeah, I care a lot...it's hard to just fluff it off as "being part of the game". 

But for a broken bone, torn ligament etc, nah, don't care one bit.  Buh bye..it's  part of the game that you make millions playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:49 PM)Vlad Wrote: Looking forward to the joy of seeing bengals fans crushed after the Steelers pull out a win.

Not even the smallest chance in hell. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 01:49 PM)Vlad Wrote: Looking forward to the joy of seeing bengals fans crushed after the Steelers pull out a win.

I'm looking forward to you pulling a Poe and disappearing for a long time after they lose  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 02:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm looking forward to you pulling a Poe and disappearing for a long time after they lose  Mellow

EA Poe? He was a writer not a magician.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2016, 02:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not even the smallest chance in hell. 

But you'll be opening champagne bottles if they lose, so the extreme opposite should happen if they win right?
Reply/Quote

You are not very bright, definitely not sharpest knife in the drawer, but I would think even you could comprehend a prediction of injury has squat to do with wanting an injury. My prediction is based on the NFL allowing the conflict to fester the past 10 years and in specific in 2013 allowing Huber to be deliberately hit by Garvin, no flag and play on. It is those type of decision and not fining Williams for a death threat is why the teams do want to injure and hurt each other. I never said I wanted it, I predicted it based on facts. Huge difference and you can't be this dumb, if so I feel sorry for your family.

Reply/Quote