Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steelers on the ropes.
Perhaps bigger than NE at risk of losing #1 after making an idiotic kick first choice after winning the OT coin-flip, is Pittsburgh does not currently have a playoff spot.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Even if the other teams ahead of them win next week, which I hope they do, I still hope Steelers manage to lose to Cleveland to finish the season. That would just be more than wonderful.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
All they had to do was beat a woeful ravens and a terrible browns team and they were in.

Oops!
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:30 PM)Beaker Wrote: All they had to do was beat a woeful ravens and a terrible browns team and they were in.

Oops!

RatTURDS looked good. Watched the whole game.  We sure better take Mallett and the RatTURDS serious next week.
Reply/Quote
I'll probably be at the Browns game next week with my AJ jersey on lol, hope to see any other Bengals fans there somehow.
Reply/Quote
Great day when the steelers lose! !
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: RatTURDS looked good. Watched the whole game.  We sure better take Mallett and the RatTURDS serious next week.

You're right. we can't overlook anybody.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:33 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: You're right. we can't overlook anybody.

A win at DEN would make the Ravens game meaningless.
Reply/Quote
Is it? Wouldn't we want to ensure a #1 seed with home field advantage?
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: RatTURDS looked good. Watched the whole game.  We sure better take Mallett and the RatTURDS serious next week.
First so many people talk about how Pittsbrugh has owned us lately... well guess what we have owned the Ravens, so lets stay with that.. second Well it might not matter much.., if we lose to Denver.. rest the starters against Baltimore and lets play the 6th seed healthy
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:35 PM)treee Wrote: A win at DEN would make the Ravens game meaningless.

I stand corrected. Not sure what I was thinking. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:35 PM)treee Wrote: A win at DEN would make the Ravens game meaningless.

Unless the Patriots lose to the Dolphins next week, in which case the Bengals beating the Ravens would give them home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:39 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Unless the Patriots lose to the Dolphins next week, in which case the Bengals beating the Ravens would give them home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Actually we have the 1st seed with a win out.. does not matter what NE does.. if we win out, we have number one
Reply/Quote
^schwingggggg

We need AJ to play the best game of his LIFETIME
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually we have the 1st seed with a win out.. does not matter what NE does.. if we win out, we have number one

This says the Pats must also lose next week:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/27/upshot/nfl-playoff-picture-what-bengals-fans-should-cheer-for.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 06:40 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Actually we have the 1st seed with a win out.. does not matter what NE does.. if we win out, we have number one

Nope, the only way to get the #1 is for us to win out and NE lose next week.
Reply/Quote
For all the hype around the Steelers' passing game, Roethlisberger has 18 TD's to 14 INT's. Not good. The fact that he made the Pro Bowl over Dalton is a joke.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Just root for the Jets next week. They do that, the Steelers are out.
Reply/Quote
Boomer just said he had to correct the record -- if the Bengals and Pats win out, the Bengals are only #2
Reply/Quote

False.  New England would win the 'record against common opponents' tiebreaker if they both finish with the same record.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote