Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers rack up big fines from Chiefs game
Really the only thing that bothers me is the double-standard.

Though Burfict is guilty of making some questionable hits and actions... you'd think he was the only guy in the league doing them.

That is all.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They will make low blocks on vontaze all game today. Guarantee you there is a bounty on him in that locker room.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 10:32 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: They will make low blocks on vontaze all game today. Guarantee you there is a bounty on him in that locker room.

Vontaze's legs will shatter their forearms and he will get 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct.  Wink It's tough to out dirty a dirty player, and yeah Burfict stlil pulls off moves that are somewhat dirty, but it happens in all sports.

Perhaps bending the rules somehow, I remember watching a Kobe Bryant video essentially talking about how he cheats and gets away with it (on the basketball floor, of course.........)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
SHALHANCG(INO) Shake hands and lets have a nice clean game (in name only) 
Somehow I have a feeling that the memo goes something like this: We'll all make more money if Rottenbooger gets to ride off into the sunset as the hero in his last season. 
Here's to hoping Bengals players didn't get the memo.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 11:28 AM)grampahol Wrote: SHALHANCG(INO) Shake hands and lets have a nice clean game (in name only) 
Somehow I have a feeling that the memo goes something like this: We'll all make more money if Rottenbooger gets to ride off into the sunset as the hero in his last season. 
Here's to hoping Bengals players didn't get the memo.

I don't know who to root for in a NE vs PIT superbowl.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 12:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't know who to root for in a NE vs PIT superbowl.

Whichever one you decide, it's going to be in an alternate Universe. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
There has to be a super back up practice squad FB or TE....the Bengals can activate to bring in one game and try to decapitate Mitchell’s punk %$$?!?!?!?

#createyourownjustice #payallthefines #buyhimasteakdinner
Reply/Quote
About time !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Burfict can handle anything these wanabe's throw at him. He is the real deal.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 01:59 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: There has to be a super back up practice squad FB or TE....the Bengals can activate to bring in one game and try to decapitate Mitchell’s punk %$$?!?!?!?

#createyourownjustice #payallthefines #buyhimasteakdinner
I would say bring back Taylor Mays but he'd just injure our players too. LOL
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 01:06 AM)McC Wrote: You obviously have never seen the man play.  So, you an ignore the obvious guy too?

Careful shaking your head.  A little basic respect might fall out and you might not look like such a impudent turd, disrespectful for no reason, for its own sake, apparently.  I don't know.  Whatever your problem is doesn't matter to me.  Life's too short to bother with the likes of you.

Over dramatization doesn't command respect.

And in neither of my posts did I name call (since we are holding respect in such high regard).
Reply/Quote