Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 12:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This right here is why I am and always will be better than you.  It starts with the fact that I am a Steeler Fan  Tongue...But it continues because I provide you with the benefit of the doubt in my post while you simply point fingers and accuse.

This is me stating that I feel Shaziers hit was illegal.  http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Good-luck-in-Denver?pid=157264#pid157264 

Your first paragraph is hilarious.  Someone must have told him to stop jumping around and acting a fool like he was as there wan't anything to celebrate on that hit.  Cause her certainly was.

It does seem kind of weird that a guy would celebrate at all after allowing a nine yard gain - on a first and ten play no less.  PapaKain - since you're so good at admitting things, surely you can consent to that being a little odd.  It's not like it was third and ten, after all ... 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It does seem kind of weird that a guy would have any sort of celebration after a nine yard gain - on a first and ten play no less.  PapaKain - since you're so good at admitting things, surely you can consent to that being a little odd.  It's not like it was third and ten, after all ... 

That's what we are told.  There is actually no video that I've ever seen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That's what we are told.  There is actually no video that I've ever seen.

http://youtu.be/uehFeg8zlgY
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That's what we are told.  There is actually no video that I've ever seen.

Okay
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 05:07 AM)TRsome Wrote: Or something like that.

They get away with it because refs turn a blind eye when it comes to their questionable hits. If the refs kept a critical eye on the Steelers the same way they do with Burfict, then we wouldn't have this problem.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Should have been a penalty and Bengal's ball.  The rule is clear as day. 

What part didn't happen?

Shazier being fined.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Shazier being fined.

So you can't answer the question.  Got it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: http://youtu.be/uehFeg8zlgY

I've seen that video.  I haven't seen any of him celebrating.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It does seem kind of weird that a guy would celebrate at all after allowing a nine yard gain - on a first and ten play no less.  PapaKain - since you're so good at admitting things, surely you can consent to that being a little odd.  It's not like it was third and ten, after all ... 

Very odd that a player would be celebrating that play.

But as I said, my initial reaction was I just figured he hopped up trying to rev up the visiting Bengals fans (if I recall he did the usual 'whoop-up' or whatever where they skip across the field raising their arms; if I'm remiss let me know). But also as I said he was pretty quick to put a lid on it once he realized Bell was actually hurt.

But this is how I recall it from memory (especially difficult given I was drinking at the time). If there is a fu video of it, I'll rewatch it and reevaluate my stance.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Shazier being fined.

The funny thing is you and other Steelers fan think no fine for Shazier, Porter or Munchak is a good thing. In reality, it will be bad, very bad as Bengals players and fans will not feel vindicated in any way losing to the NFL, the refs and the Steelers combination. It will just fuel the hate, fuel the bad blood and give a valid reason for Bengals players ands fans to retaliate making an ugly situation more ugly in the future. Simply, it will not go away and guys like Burfict who have hurt guys twice with hard legal hits with continue their mission to hurt players (yes, the intent should be to tackle and block and not to injure) which is bad for the NFL, the Steelers, Bengals and all fans. If no penalties levied for the Steelers behavior in this game, then it just adds to 2016 meetings as nothing was resolved on the Bengals side.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Paybacks are a ***** aren't they.

The only thing dirty about that play was the refs blowing the whistle too soon.
Shazier should of had a TD.

(01-14-2016, 12:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Should have been a penalty and Bengal's ball.  The rule is clear as day. 

What part didn't happen?

Oh don't waste your time...he won't even look at this. The rule has been posted probably 10 times in smack already and he's ignored it 10 times.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Very odd that a player would be celebrating that play.

But as I said, my initial reaction was I just figured he hopped up trying to rev up the visiting Bengals fans (if I recall he did the usual 'whoop-up' or whatever where they skip across the field raising their arms; if I'm remiss let me know). But also as I said he was pretty quick to put a lid on it once he realized Bell was actually hurt.

But this is how I recall it from memory (especially difficult given I was drinking at the time). If there is a fu video of it, I'll rewatch it and reevaluate my stance.

Stop it.
Rev up the fans for what?.. tackling Bell after a 9yd gain on 1st and 10?
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The funny thing is you and other Steelers fan think no fine for Shazier, Porter or Munchak is a good thing. In reality, it will be bad, very bad as Bengals players and fans will not feel vindicated in any way losing to the NFL, the refs and the Steelers combination. It will just fuel the hate, fuel the bad blood and give a valid reason for Bengals players ands fans to retaliate making an ugly situation more ugly in the future. Simply, it will not go away and guys like Burfict who have hurt guys twice with hard legal hits with continue their mission to hurt players (yes, the intent should be to tackle and block and not to injure) which is bad for the NFL, the Steelers, Bengals and all fans. If no penalties levied for the Steelers behavior in this game, then it just adds to 2016 meetings as nothing was resolved on the Bengals side.

The NFL made it clear that they are still reviewing Munchak and Porter.  I feel fines are very likely.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:44 PM)Vlad Wrote: Stop it.
Rev up the fans for what?.. tackling Bell after a 9yd gain on 1st and 10?

It was early in the game you daft clown and the Steelers were moving the ball. Why make it easy by sitting pretty and quiet?

Go back to eating paint chips you mongoloid. Adults are discussing the topic at hand.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:46 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The NFL made it clear that they are still reviewing Munchak and Porter.  I feel fines are very likely.

This is a joke in itself. They suspend the guy who does not play until 2016 again and no immediate suspensions for Porter or Munchak as they get a free pass to continue coaching this week. A fine or slap on the wrist for these guys is a joke. Tomin and his coaches are repeat offenders and all should be suspended, but iot won't happen or it would have already been done.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:16 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: http://youtu.be/uehFeg8zlgY

Now in this video, it just shows Burfict get up and take off.

Admittedly, it appears Burfict waits until he seen Bell grabbing his knee before he did whatever it is he did that they don't show, but in real time that's kind of a bang-bang judgement one way or another.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:50 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is a joke in itself. They suspend the guy who does not play until 2016 again and no immediate suspensions for Porter or Munchak as they get a free pass to continue coaching this week. A fine or slap on the wrist for these guys is a joke. Tomin and his coaches are repeat offenders and all should be suspended, but iot won't happen or it would have already been done.

I'd love to have a conversation with you about this but it appear you are off you meds again.  

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 09:25 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It'd be one thing if Wallace was a habitually dirty player, but he doesn't have that reputation.  

LOL.....what?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 11:31 AM)Vlad Wrote: Paybacks are a ***** aren't they.

The only thing dirty about that play was the refs blowing the whistle too soon.
Shazier should of had a TD.

You're talking about paybacks?  And, once again, the cluelessness of Steeler fans presents itself loudly and clearly.

The only thing dirty about that play was the clear violation of the rules.  But, you're the Steelers.  The rules don't apply. 

When Peter King talks about the win at all costs mentality, he's talking straight to you.

You guys are like the Soviet Union--the ends will always justify the means.

You get one Bengal acting like a savage, in other words, like a Steeler, and you can't shed enough crocodile tears over it.  This is a case of reaping what thou hast sown.  And this board is proof of how ill equipped you guys are to handle it.

What lunacy will your guys unleash Saturday if it the game gets away from you?  Oh, I know--whatever it takes.  WHATEVER it takes, rules, player safety, sanity or reason be damned. 

I just wonder, after he robs the Broncos locker room, what is Jerry Porter's role this week?  Also, what coach is in charge of assaulting Bronco players on the sidelines this week?  Who is in charge of tripping ball carriers?  Which one is in charge of running onto the field?  Whose knees will DeCastro be going after?

The most pathetic thing about it is that you Steeler fans know the score, admit it or not.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 12:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It was early in the game you daft clown and the Steelers were moving the ball. Why make it easy by sitting pretty and quiet?

Go back to eating paint chips you mongoloid. Adults are discussing the topic at hand.

Yes, it was early in the game and the Steelers are leading.  They run for nearly another first down and the only thing there was for Burtdefect to celebrate at that time was Bells injury.
Riiight revving up the crowd...get out here with that bullshit you self loathing dickwad.
Reply/Quote