Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers scared of retribution from their dirty hits.
(01-14-2016, 01:00 PM)McC Wrote: You're talking about paybacks?  And, once again, the cluelessness of Steeler fans presents itself loudly and clearly.

The only thing dirty about that play was the clear violation of the rules.  But, you're the Steelers.  The rules don't apply. 

When Peter King talks about the win at all costs mentality, he's talking straight to you.

You guys are like the Soviet Union--the ends will always justify the means.

You get one Bengal acting like a savage, in other words, like a Steeler, and you can't shed enough crocodile tears over it.
  This is a case of reaping what thou hast sown.  And this board is proof of how ill equipped you guys are to handle it.

What lunacy will your guys unleash Saturday if it the game gets away from you?  Oh, I know--whatever it takes.  WHATEVER it takes, rules, player safety, sanity or reason be damned. 

I just wonder, after he robs the Broncos locker room, what is Jerry Porter's role this week?  Also, what coach is in charge of assaulting Bronco players on the sidelines this week?  Who is in charge of tripping ball carriers?  Which one is in charge of running onto the field?  Whose knees will DeCastro be going after?

The most pathetic thing about it is that you Steeler fans know the score, admit it or not.

This is spot on, they act lunch of bunch of little girls as the watch Burfict act like Ward, Porter and Harrison. It scares them, it is obvious. It scares the Steelers players as well as Burfict has no issue paying back every Steelers dirty play (you listening Garvin) that has happened the past 15 years. He is a one man wrecking crew and Steelers players and fans know it. My only advice to Burfict is to be smart enough to know you can legally punish your opponents so no need to do anything illegal. Quit being stupid, be an enforcer using your passion and toughness so you can hang around and keep doing it the next 10 years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:00 PM)McC Wrote: The most pathetic thing about it is that you Steeler fans know the score, admit it or not.

18-16, I admit it.

We dey!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: get out here with that bullshit you self loathing dickwad.

[Image: pot-kettle-black.jpg]
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is spot on, they act lunch of bunch of little girls as the watch Burfict act like Ward, Porter and Harrison. It scares them, it is obvious. It scares the Steelers players as well as Burfict has no issue paying back every Steelers dirty play (you listening Garvin) that has happened the past 15 years. He is a one man wrecking crew and Steelers players and fans know it. My only advice to Burfict is to be smart enough to know you can legally punish your opponents so no need to do anything illegal. Quit being stupid, be an enforcer using your passion and toughness so you can hang around and keep doing it the next 10 years.

I like big hits, I don't like guys head hunting. I don't like the James Harrison of old, and I still don't like Porter. Ward, I have mixed feelings on. What I really dislike is when it happens and it to the detriment of the team. If you want to blow someone up, especially when the game is tight, line it up and hit them shoulder to chest, wrap them up, and take them down. You'll get your point across AND you won't harm the team by getting a stupid penalty called on you that more often than not could've been avoided. It's dangerous, it's selfish, and it's stupid to make hits like some of these guys do.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:11 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: [Image: pot-kettle-black.jpg]

Cutting edge smack right there.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:02 PM)Vlad Wrote: Yes, it was early in the game and the Steelers are leading.  They run for nearly another first down and the only thing there was for Burtdefect to celebrate at that time was Bells injury.
Riiight revving up the crowd...get out here with that bullshit you self loathing dickwad.

Yes he clearly knew that Bell was hurt given that he tackled him and immediately left when their bodies stopped sliding.

I forgot Burfict had x-ray vision and saw Bell's knee shred faster than your mom's vagina when a ship pulls into port you moronic waste of humanity genetics.

***** moron.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I like big hits, I don't like guys head hunting. I don't like the James Harrison of old, and I still don't like Porter. Ward, I have mixed feelings on. What I really dislike is when it happens and it to the detriment of the team. If you want to blow someone up, especially when the game is tight, line it up and hit them shoulder to chest, wrap them up, and take them down. You'll get your point across AND you won't harm the team by getting a stupid penalty called on you that more often than not could've been avoided. It's dangerous, it's selfish, and it's stupid to make hits like some of these guys do.

So you are saying the Shazier hit pissed you off? Or you just a hypocrite playing the almighty card?

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:27 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yes he clearly knew that Bell was hurt given that he tackled him and immediately left when their bodies stopped sliding.

I forgot Burfict had x-ray vision and saw Bell's knee shred faster than your mom's vagina when a ship pulls into port you moronic waste of humanity genetics.

***** moron.

Exactly. A player instinctively knows if he had hurt someone the instant the hit is made, as was the case with Burthdefects tackle of Bell.

Just as I instinctively know you are very upset with me.lol 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Exactly. A player instinctively knows if he had hurt someone the instant the hit is made, as was the case with Burthdefect.

But Rapistberger said Burfict hit on him was clean and Harrison said Burfict hit on Brownie was clean? When are Steelers traveling to Denver? We need to know so they can know when to lock up any girl 13 or above. Big Jen will be on the loose looking o sexually assault anything wear panties, so make sure you are also nowhere near Big Jen too Vlad, we fear for your safety. Whatever

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But Rapistberger said Burfict hit on him was clean and Harrison said Burfict hit on Brownie was clean? When are Steelers traveling to Denver? We need to know so they can know when to lock up any girl 13 or above. Big Jen will be on the loose looking o sexually assault anything wear panties, so make sure you are also nowhere near Big Jen too Vlad, we fear for your safety. Whatever

Henry passed away many years ago.....I think the 13 year olds will be safe.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: But Rapistberger said Burfict hit on him was clean and Harrison said Burfict hit on Brownie was clean? When are Steelers traveling to Denver? We need to know so they can know when to lock up any girl 13 or above. Big Jen will be on the loose looking o sexually assault anything wear panties, so make sure you are also nowhere near Big Jen too Vlad, we fear for your safety. Whatever

Wtf?  You're shooting blanks Luvnit. Or are you just lost? That has nothing to do with what you replied to.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote:
Henry passed away many years ago
.....I think the 13 year olds will be safe.

So did the brain dead Mile Webster while living in his gutter home? But Ben is alive and a predator. Try and keep up, dead people can't rape women and children. Wink

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:01 PM)Vlad Wrote: Wtf?  You're shooting blanks Luvnit. Or are you just lost? That has nothing to do with what you replied to.

I am worried for you as you wear the biggest panties in the forum. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 02:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So did the brain dead Mile Webster while living in his gutter home? But Ben is alive and a predator. Try and keep up, dead people can't rape women and children. Wink

Keep up....he's the only one caught with an underage girl.  Just lie always you got nothing but a tear soaked vag.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Exactly. A player instinctively knows if he had hurt someone the instant the hit is made, as was the case with Burthdefects tackle of Bell.

You do realize how insane and idiotic you sound, right?

These guys are right - you are dumber than Poe.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: So you are saying the Shazier hit pissed you off? Or you just a hypocrite playing the almighty card?

Have you missed me saying all over here that I saw that hit as illegal and I didn't like it because he lined up and lowered his head.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:26 PM)Vlad Wrote: Cutting edge smack right there.

Anything more would go flying right over your head. I've got to dumb it down enough so you can understand it.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:57 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Henry passed away many years ago.....I think the 13 year olds will be safe.

no he killed himself by jumping out of a truck after being his baby mama

shouldnt the bengals be worried about their LBs giving alcohol to underage girls?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 01:46 PM)Vlad Wrote: Exactly. A player instinctively knows if he had hurt someone the instant the hit is made, as was the case with Burthdefects tackle of Bell.

No they don't "instinctively" know but he undoubtedly heard him yell/scream/curse/all the above.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 03:22 PM)Griever Wrote: no he killed himself by jumping out of a truck after being his baby mama

shouldnt the bengals be worried about their LBs giving alcohol to underage girls?

And Webster died a bum living in a gutter. Why rehash dead people as South decided to do by bringing in Chris Henry? Let's discuss the pride and joy of Steeler nation, Ben the sexual predator and face of the Steelers forever.

Reply/Quote