Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Congrats Geno!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHvrsawgCbK/?igshid=1ev2r7isttlqa
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Monday the 9th of November, Geno and his wife welcomed Isla Elise Atkins into the world. She came in about 5 weeks early and had to spend time in the NICU. The baby is home now and doing well according to Geno's IG.

May she have a beautiful life

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
So this explains him not playing Sunday. Good for him and congrats to him and his family! 
Reply/Quote
congratulations, if you're reading this! But you're not.
Reply/Quote
Got to assume this is the end of the season for Geno.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Awesome news and good for Geno.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Good news! Congrats!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Grats big guy!
Reply/Quote
Congrats!

Now get that shoulder fixed and go spend the rest of the season quarantining, guy. Making sure your child is safe is more important than a 2-6-1 season. (Making sure you're 100% for 2021 is a good extra benefit, too.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That explains a lot. Definitely a good move for him and his family to isolate as long as possible...hopefully people will remember explanations like this are possible next time someone misses a game for an unknown reason before they start bashing the guy
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 09:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That explains a lot. Definitely a good move for him and his family to isolate as long as possible...hopefully people will remember explanations like this are possible next time someone misses a game for an unknown reason before they start bashing the guy

Agreed... But we're on the internet, and that ain't happenin'.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 07:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Got to assume this is the end of the season for Geno.

Why would you assume that. I would assume that maybe now that his baby is home, his mind will be clearer and he will be able to focus more on his game. (And yes, I know it's his shoulder hindering him)
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 09:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would you assume that. I would assume that maybe now that his baby is home, his mind will be clearer and he will be able to focus more on his game. (And yes, I know it's his shoulder hindering him)

His shoulder, premature newborn baby, and the as promised spike in cases of the Rona may play a part in his decision making... Just speculating. Maybe none of that is on his mind.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 09:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would you assume that. I would assume that maybe now that his baby is home, his mind will be clearer and he will be able to focus more on his game. (And yes, I know it's his shoulder hindering him)

I'd assume the immunity of a premature newborn is quite undeveloped.

Now if he's willing to stay away from his family the rest of the season, then that's a separate story.

I heard that the Penn State HC is keeping himself separated from his family the entire season. Of course he's also keeping himself separated from wins as well. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2020, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd assume the immunity of a premature newborn is quite undeveloped.

Now if he's willing to stay away from his family the rest of the season, then that's a separate story.

I heard that the Penn State HC is keeping himself separated from his family the entire season. Of course he's also keeping himself separated from wins as well. 

I think if the mother is breast feeding she passes along her antibodies in the breast milk.  Not sure of this, but I think it's true.  My daughter in law gave birth in March.  She works as a nurse in home care - and she got COVID in August.   Baby never got it!
Reply/Quote
Congratulations! Rock On
Reply/Quote