Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Steelers vs Bengals
Don't you guys still have to play the Ravens though? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:37 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers are tied with the Jets. If the Steelers win out, the worst they can be is still tied with the Jets. The Steelers winning out gives them a better record vs common opponents than the Jets.

If the Jets, KC and Steelers win out, it's a 3 way tie and the Steelers have a better conference record than the Jets. The Jets are only in 6th place now based on Win% vs the conference and common opponents being better as of week 13. Those will both turn in the Steelers favor if they win out, regardless of what the Jets do.

Steelers would need KC to lose one more than them to jump them for the 5th seed though.

(12-17-2015, 10:39 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No we do not.  We own the tiebreaker with the Jets if both teams win out.  If we win out and the Jets lose we are in.  The jets need us to lose one game and win out.  We don't need the chiefs to do anything, but if they want to lose a game and let us have the #5 seed that would be great too.

Back to my original point you guys require some assistance to get into the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:16 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Back to my original point you guys require some assistance to get into the playoffs.

Please, for the love of God, activate your brain cells.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:16 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Back to my original point you guys require some assistance to get into the playoffs.

No we don't we simply need to win out.  What's wrong with your brain?  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: Don't you guys still have to play the Ravens though? Mellow

With Ben...Different game.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:29 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: With Ben...Different game.

I think he was joking here, but someone in the AFCN prediction thread simply cannot understand this.
Reply/Quote

Better hope he doesn't get "a migraine"..... Smirk

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:28 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No we don't we simply need to win out.  What's wrong with your brain?  

I don't root for the Steelers, nothing is wrong my brain. Current playoff picture has you guys currently as the 7th seed. My point being that certain things have to happen for you guys to wind up as the 6th seed. Winning.... Losing whatever.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:24 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So you don't need the Jets and Chiefs to lose?Pretty sure you do.

(12-17-2015, 11:54 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't root for the Steelers, nothing is wrong my brain. Current playoff picture has you guys currently as the 7th seed. My point being that certain things have to happen for you guys to wind up as the 6th seed. Winning.... Losing whatever.
This isn't what he said at first.

No one blamed you after you first post, we just explained you were wrong. Then you kept insisting something about assistance even after two people explained it to you.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:57 AM)6andcounting Wrote: This isn't what he said at first.

No one blamed you after you first post, we just explained you were wrong. Then you kept insisting something about assistance even after two people explained it to you.

There are currently two team that occupy Wild Card spots, you don't. A playoff isn't guaranteed, that's my point.
Reply/Quote

(12-17-2015, 11:54 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote:  My point being that certain things have to happen for you guys to wind up as the 6th seed. Winning.... Losing whatever.

Nice try.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:11 AM)Wyche Wrote: Don't you guys still have to play the Ravens though? Mellow

Back up qb, they should be fine. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:04 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: There are currently two team that occupy Wild Card spots, you don't. A playoff isn't guaranteed, that's my point.

The two teams currently in the Wild Card spots aren't guaranteed a spot either.

If we win, we're in. Doesnt matter what the other teams do.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:04 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: There are currently two team that occupy Wild Card spots, you don't. A playoff isn't guaranteed, that's my point.

It's currently week 14. It doesn't matter who is where right now. Jets can't guarantee a WC spot by winning out, but the Steelers can. No one cared that you didn't know that, but you dug yourself into a hole and are now trying to deny what you said at first.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:08 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Back up qb, they should be fine. 

Claussen gonna catch some of that Fightin' Leprechaun gold and bust that ass! Hilarious LMAO

Where's Poe? LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:54 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I don't root for the Steelers, nothing is wrong my brain. Current playoff picture has you guys currently as the 7th seed. My point being that certain things have to happen for you guys to wind up as the 6th seed. Winning.... Losing whatever.

I would agree with what you said above.  It is however not what you said befor.  If you think they are one in the same then this would be more evidence to the brain issue.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:17 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Steelers don't need help getting into the playoffs.

Let's see if this comment holds water around 8pm Sunday.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

With Andy...Different game.

Though i'm sure you don't believe that one.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Let me help you understand.

Steeler fan logic: Assumption = reality

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:14 PM)Vlad Wrote: The two teams currently in the Wild Card spots aren't guaranteed a spot either.

If we win, we're in. Doesnt matter what the other teams do.

Highlighting should be enough. Even for slow-minded Steelers fans.  Cool

Reply/Quote