Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Redskins game chat
Why was that unsportsmanlike conduct ?
Reply/Quote
/haha, that was a gay ass dance

Reply/Quote
Hey AB is torching this guy, can we put Norman on him?

Sorry, but he plays the left side of the field. Hands tied.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Why was that unsportsmanlike conduct ?

Dunno. Maybe because it was sexual?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How about doubling Brown at the very least?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Trading TD's for FG's not getting it done gruden. seeing as how they're manhandling your D line.
Reply/Quote
$20 million. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Hey they got a stop!!!!
Reply/Quote
One possession game and almost a full quarter left. Washington making it a ballgame at least
Reply/Quote
Josh Norman throwing a huge ***** fit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Holy hell the redskins defense
Reply/Quote
Not any more - the incompetent Redskin defense just gave up another TD.
Reply/Quote
Arm tackles. Arm tackles galore. Redskins D putting on a clinic of how not to tackle for all you youngsters watching the game.
Reply/Quote
Shazier left with a knee. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Shazier left with a knee. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Darn, I'd rather him have left without a knee LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:43 PM)treee Wrote: Arm tackles. Arm tackles galore. Redskins D putting on a clinic of how not to tackle for all you youngsters watching the game.

Yeah Williams a bear to tackle with your whole body.  No chance with an arm.

Reply/Quote
No flag for pushing cousins to the ground after out of bounds? Oh forgot it's the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Shazier left with a knee. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

He didn't seem too concerned when he drove his helmet into Gio's chin and knocked him unconscious so I'm not going to be all upset if he has a boo boo.

Reply/Quote
Shazier looks to be ok. Praise Jesus.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He didn't seem too concerned when he drove his helmet into Gio's chin and knocked him unconscious so I'm not going to be all upset if he has a boo boo.

Personally I don't give a shit if his career is over. 
Reply/Quote