Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers vs Redskins game chat
well if the stillers are gonna win. might as well throw another TD to AB and put my fantasy team over the top in my game.

** welp, nevermind forgot the skins can't stop deangelo**
Reply/Quote
Steelers fan beat me with Williams tonight. I thought I had a comfortable lead and then, boom. Redskins crud defense.
Reply/Quote
wtf was that long ball all game gruden? smh.....
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 09:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: These dudes sold their souls or something.  They shit golden horseshoes.

It was that short, whiny-voiced Myron Poop that sold his soul to the devil while on his deathbed, so that his beloved Pittsburgh Shitbreaths could be the luckiest team in the history of forever. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:02 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers fan beat me with Williams tonight. I thought I had a comfortable lead and then, boom. Redskins crud defense.

Don't worry, at least your fantasy team didn't get crushed by Andrew Luck. That was depressing.
Reply/Quote
Don't care if game is decided, they needed to review that. Clearly hit ground with no control.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 10:46 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Shazier left with a knee. Fingers crossed its nothing serious.

I agree. I hope it's nothing more than every single ligament in his leg shredded beyond repair. 

Not really. Really. Not really. Really. Not really. Really.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:09 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Don't care if game is decided, they needed to review that. Clearly hit ground with no control.

If that's Burfict it's reviewed.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
On the positive side, listening to Lance and Lap all night and now watching on the comp with the sound down, i haven't heard a single word that tard Gruden has said tonight.

Reply/Quote
need 3 points in fantasy and have the rams D. c'mon rams plz don't suck.
Reply/Quote
Wait til y'all see Brown literally playing grab ass with the ref.
Reply/Quote
Guy I was playing in fantasy had Deangelo Williams. Those two late 4th quarter TDs finished me.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:13 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Wait til y'all see Brown literally playing grab ass with the ref.

He just has a creepy look. He's got to be hiding something. 

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Guy I was playing in fantasy had Deangelo Williams. Those two late 4th quarter TDs finished me.

I feel your pain. What is your team's name on there btw?
Reply/Quote
Sooooo....did this whole thread get moved from JN?   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:05 PM)WildCat Wrote: wtf was that long ball all game gruden? smh.....

Ask #26, that guy was trash.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 12:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Sooooo....did this whole thread get moved from JN?   Hilarious

I haven't seen Bengal fans this butthurt and whiny since, well, the last time the Steelers played.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:12 AM)6andcounting Wrote: I haven't seen Bengal fans this butthurt and whiny since, well, the last time the Steelers played.

I was just astounded that a guy can shred a corner on a regular basis, and a team is helpless to do anything about it because that's not the side their $50 million corner plays.  Maybe there should be a Plan B.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 11:18 PM)treee Wrote: I feel your pain. What is your team's name on there btw?

In ours I am "RacistTwitterAccount", but this was my other league. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2016, 08:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I was just astounded that a guy can shred a corner on a regular basis, and a team is helpless to do anything about it because that's not the side their $50 million corner plays.  Maybe there should be a Plan B.

I don't understand how you can pay corners much at all if they can't cover the best receiver anywhere on the field. Brown is on an untouchable level in every aspect of his game, including lining up from anywhere on the field, but any half decent receiver can run routes just as well from either side.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote