Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers whining yet again...
This time about N'Damukong Suh, and of course it's only an excuse to bring up Burfict and continue their relentless campaign to talk him out of the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/20/steelers-angry-with-suh-foster-has-strong-words-for-goodell/#comment-5305844
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Still whining about celebrating the LEGAL tackle on Bell? Ffs, give it a rest. How about Shazier dancing on our field while Gio layed there unconscious? When did the big bad Steelers become such crybabies? It's pathetic.

I do love how much Burfict is in their heads though, ngl.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This would be such a smack talk gem..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It's only going to get worse, especially if their season starts to fully unravel. They're like a child who doesn't get their way, kick and scream and make all those around you miserable. The more desperate and frustrated they get the louder they shout.
Reply/Quote
Decastro tried to rip Gilberry eyes out last season and he is going to ***** about dirty hits?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
What a bunch of [Image: 222935.jpg].

oh well

Can someone who posts on there send a link to that dirty Foster hit ffs?

Reply/Quote
Steelers are just scared that Burfict will be in the game the next time they play.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 09:10 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Steelers are just scared that Burfict will be in the game the next time they play.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Its getting ridiculous. Any little move that Burfict or Suh do are gonna be watched. Every single play, every angle. And whoever else the media has made out to be "dirty" as well.

Will all of Mike Mitchells moves be watched? No. shaziers? No. Complete B.S.
Reply/Quote
Burfict is like a pit bull. If you show fear, he will attack you. But then again, it's Burfict and he will attack you harder if you don't! Hehe. Sucks for the Steelers and their fans. Burfict is in their heads! I love it.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 08:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: This would be such a smack talk gem..

Perhaps we can get a Mod to move it, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 11:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps we can get a Mod to move it, 

Done.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 11:15 PM)Gohards Wrote: Its getting ridiculous. Any little move that Burfict or Suh do are gonna be watched. Every single play, every angle. And whoever else the media has made out to be "dirty" as well.

Will all of Mike Mitchells moves be watched? No. shaziers? No. Complete B.S.

Yup. And if you put any defensive player under a microscope your going to see some questionable play. Pitt has always been out to hurt players from the coach's on. Everyone on here knows about the Palmer,Rivers,Huber hits etc. maybe someone needs to remind Pitt fans. **** Pitt! they are a soft, whinny team now and that is whats getting under their skin. Mitchelle and Shazier are nothing but a couple hypocritical POS. When Ben is out and their season is all but over, watch how many of their players try to hurt ours next time we play. It is Complete BS.
Reply/Quote
All this hype over nothing. Its football, Its going to be brutal with hard hits. Both these cases and who got hurt? Nobody. Is this just a case of the media/League putting everyone in the mindset that the NFL is too rough to justify the wussy rules.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 08:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This time about N'Damukong Suh, and of course it's only an excuse to bring up Burfict and continue their relentless campaign to talk him out of the league.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/20/steelers-angry-with-suh-foster-has-strong-words-for-goodell/#comment-5305844

I live in the Baltimore, MD NFL market so I was stuck watching the Ravens game on tv and didn't get to watch the Steelers game so I can't comment on that. I hate when any player, my team or not, gets injured. As for Burfict, yeah he may throw some dirty hits on players, but so what, every team has a dirty player or 2 on their team. Sometimes a good hit fires a team up and yeah if someone gets injured, the other team will say it's dirty. Burfict isn't in my head like someone here said about him being in the heads of Steelers fans. If the Steelers want to send a message to Burfict, don't wait for the league to do it and complain when they aren't. If you want to send him a message, do it yourself. Tell that player you won't take his shit. Knock him on his ass. Don't whine to the NFL and the Commish, because they won't listen.
Reply/Quote
Oh....I thought this thread was going to be about yet ANOTHER unnecessary cheap shot from Burfuct, resulting in another heavy fine and likely suspension.

But, yeah, guy isn't dirty or anything......

Burfict vs. Hines Ward, in terms you could understand, would be Hines Ward breaking Glass Joe's jaw....and then taking a Cleveland steamer on Mike Brown's wife. And then kicking a puppy.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 03:54 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: But, yeah, guy isn't dirty or anything.

That's just awesome. I figured you Steeler fans would see Burfict for what he is....a "physical" player. I knew you guys wouldn't whine about "physical" play...it's just not your nature to whine, as you prefer gritty hard-nosed football. What is that saying you guys have used for years? Keep your head on a swivel? Good advice.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 12:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's just awesome. I figured you Steeler fans would see Burfict for what he is....a "physical" player. I knew you guys wouldn't whine about "physical" play...it's just not your nature to whine, as you prefer gritty hard-nosed football. What is that saying you guys have used for years? Keep your head on a swivel? Good advice.

Physical player = playing on the edge. Recklessly. High hits, low hits. Anticipating passes and hitting the WRs head or knees etc. See Burfict/Mitchell/Harrison of old/etc.

Dirty player = Kicks, nut twists, stomps, ankle twists, asshole fisting. See Burfict/Suh/Wallace/etc. 

There is a difference, at least in my book. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 12:51 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Physical player = playing on the edge. Recklessly. High hits, low hits. Anticipating passes and hitting the WRs head or knees etc. See Burfict/Mitchell/Harrison of old/etc.

Dirty player = Kicks, nut twists, stomps, ankle twists, asshole fisting. See Burfict/Suh/Wallace/etc. 

There is a difference, at least in my book. 

On second thought, to the right player an asshole fistiing may not be seen as dirty.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 01:52 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I live in the Baltimore, MD NFL market so I was stuck watching the Ravens game on tv and didn't get to watch the Steelers game so I can't comment on that. I hate when any player, my team or not, gets injured. As for Burfict, yeah he may throw some dirty hits on players, but so what, every team has a dirty player or 2 on their team. Sometimes a good hit fires a team up and yeah if someone gets injured, the other team will say it's dirty. Burfict isn't in my head like someone here said about him being in the heads of Steelers fans. If the Steelers want to send a message to Burfict, don't wait for the league to do it and complain when they aren't. If you want to send him a message, do it yourself. Tell that player you won't take his shit. Knock him on his ass. Don't whine to the NFL and the Commish, because they won't listen.

You need to stop vanishing...you fall under the umbrella of one of the 3 steeler fans I've met that has common sense and a brain. When you and Matt aren't around, the terrible trolls show up and make your fanbase look like Jungle Noise on crack.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote