Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Cell Update!
Like I said, you'll all grow tied of hearing about these, but it's life-changing for me and could be historic for the way that brain injuries are treated.

My mother looked at everything that they requested, searched through all the records that my lawyers sent, found what they needed, and mailed them all out today!

The girl (woman) in California said that there's still plenty of time and that they're very much looking forward to receiving it all!

I was at the gym sitting on a machine yesterday, reading the text from my mom saying that the lady told her that we have what they need, so my mom would mail it today, and I just broke down in tears.

Cry

This is still so unbelievable that it's even a possibility that it doesn't even seem real to me.

It looks like we're getting close to the finish line, so please keep me in your thoughts and prayers because they've worked so far!
Reply/Quote
Awesome!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, brother!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2017, 03:54 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Awesome!

Thank you VERY MUCH!

MUCH LOVE!
Reply/Quote
Glad they got it all together. Now you can focus on the important part. Brad, I hope like hell this works for you. And we won't grow tired of your updates! Keep us informed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm pulling for you, Brad!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Good luck Brad, hope everything works out for you. Wink
Reply/Quote
Sounds like things are still going well. Hoping for a terrific ending.

Reply/Quote
(06-09-2017, 03:54 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Awesome!

(06-09-2017, 04:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Glad they got it all together. Now you can focus on the important part. Brad, I hope like hell this works for you. And we won't grow tired of your updates! Keep us informed.

(06-09-2017, 05:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pulling for you, Brad!

(06-09-2017, 07:51 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good luck Brad, hope everything works out for you. Wink

(06-10-2017, 09:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like things are still going well. Hoping for a terrific ending.

All of these Brad
Reply/Quote
Still in our thoughts and prayers here Brad.....and please....keep us updated!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Will keep you in prayers in Benton. Good luck, Brad!
Reply/Quote
(06-09-2017, 04:52 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Glad they got it all together.  Now you can focus on the important part.  Brad, I hope like hell this works for you.  And we won't grow tired of your updates! Keep us informed.
I didn't want to start another thread, but I received an email last night saying that they received my medical records and that I should have an answer on whether or not I'm selected within a few weeks, which means I'll have every doubt imaginable going through my head for the next few weeks.

Luckily, I'm going to Toronto tomorrow for a few days, so that should at least keep my mind off of it for a few days.
(06-09-2017, 05:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm pulling for you, Brad!
Thank you VERY MUCH!
(06-09-2017, 07:51 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Good luck Brad, hope everything works out for you. Wink
BIG thanks!
(06-10-2017, 09:30 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sounds like things are still going well. Hoping for a terrific ending.
Going very well and feels like it's destined to be, but nothing's certain until it's official.
(06-10-2017, 10:47 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: All of these Brad
Thanks.
(06-14-2017, 02:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Still in our thoughts and prayers here Brad.....and please....keep us updated!

Thank you VERY MUCH and I definitely will!!!!!!
Reply/Quote