Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step right up and learn how to lose 7 playoff games in a row...
Hilarious

Reply/Quote
You're way off.

Refine your skills in clapping and saying "let's go" after something bad happens.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 10:12 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Hilarious

Look he made a funny.   Nervous Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Now Tomlin, Porter and assmuncher need to hold a how to play dirty as a coach and get by with it. Jacoby should have ran through Tomlin.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 02:21 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Look he made a funny.   Nervous Ninja

I must've missed it. 
Reply/Quote
Among the things the Steelers have accomplished that the Bengals have not, there's going 14 straight, consecutive seasons in a row with 7 or less wins which they did twice: 1933-1946 and 1948-1961

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 11:49 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Among the things the Steelers have accomplished that the Bengals have not, there's going 14 straight, consecutive seasons in a row with 7 or less wins which they did twice: 1933-1946 and 1948-1961

Mellow

All this proves is that the Steelers are better than the Bengals at everything.

Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All this proves is that the Steelers are better than the Bengals at everything.

Mellow

Except for, at present, football. Took your lunch money with our back up qb and got jobbed by the refs. The fumble at the end don't even matter if the refs weren't trying so hard to gift wrap it for you guys. I know it kills you. Stripes are gonna be the best team in the afc again even with the marvelous Marvin handicap.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself?? I'm surprised you can even type. Congrats on graduating 5th grade English.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 09:02 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Except for, at present, football.  Took your lunch money with our back up qb and got jobbed by the refs.  The fumble at the end don't even matter if the refs weren't trying so hard to gift wrap it for you guys.  I know it kills you.  Stripes are gonna be the best team in the afc again even with the marvelous Marvin handicap.

LOL.....Look at this garbage post.  Savage, when did you get so sloppy?

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 12:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: All this proves is that the Steelers are better than the Bengals at everything.

Mellow

Can't say I disagree. Better losers than the Bengals. Better cheaters than the Bengals. Better at having more criminals and thugs than the Bengals.  Better at having uglier uniforms and helmets than the Bengals.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 12:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Can't say I disagree. Better losers than the Bengals. Better cheaters than the Bengals. Better at having more criminals and thugs than the Bengals.  Better at having uglier uniforms and helmets than the Bengals.  ThumbsUp

Sure you can look at just the negative....But that's a Bengal fan for ya.  

Also better franchise, better record, more Division championships, more AFC Championships, more Superbowl appearances, More Superbowl wins, more HOF inductees.  We are just better at everything.

I'm cool with that.   ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 12:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sure you can look at just the negative....But that's a Bengal fan for ya.  

Also better franchise, better record, more Division championships, more AFC Championships, more Superbowl appearances, More Superbowl wins, more HOF inductees.  We are just better at everything.

THEY are better than the Bengals.

You're just a male with a danty yellow towel that you wave around while sucking down coleslaw by the gallon and finger blasting your cousin.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

tries to be funny.. But fails to properly link the photo..

That is just sad.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 01:19 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: tries to be funny.. But fails to properly link the photo..

That is just sad.

It's hard for them to process information properly. At least they are trying to learn.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 09:41 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL.....Look at this garbage post.  Savage, when did you get so sloppy?

That post is beautiful both in its simplicity and it's accurate observation of your thinly veiled sadness at knowing your boys weren't as good as us last year and this year will be the same most probably, with different results.

Fat boy is old AND fat now. Big coagulated gravy onion ring triple chinned rapist bastard. His knees and his arteries are gonna start giving out this year. I can see it coming a mile away. Nagging knee injuries and rushed to the hospital for chest pains at least twice this season. They're gonna have to double his blood pressure medicine dosage. He Prolly needs a sleep study too, I'm sure he's snoring like a grizzly bear and waking up just to breath at least eight times a night.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 12:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sure you can look at just the negative....But that's a Bengal fan for ya.  

even better at getting former bengals super bowl rings (Ken anderson)
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 12:55 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: THEY are better than the Bengals.

You're just a male with a danty yellow towel that you wave around while sucking down coleslaw by the gallon and finger blasting your cousin.

Says the guy from a town on the boarder of KY.  Please...I'll own the rest but you can keep your projection.

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 02:13 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: That post is beautiful both in its simplicity and it's accurate observation of your thinly veiled sadness at knowing your boys weren't as good as us last year and this year will be the same most probably, with different results.

Fat boy is old AND fat now.  Big coagulated gravy onion ring triple chinned rapist bastard.  His knees and his arteries are gonna start giving out this year.  I can see it coming a mile away.  Nagging knee injuries and rushed to the hospital for chest pains at least twice this season.  They're gonna have to double his blood pressure medicine dosage.  He Prolly needs a sleep study too, I'm sure he's snoring like a grizzly bear and waking up just to breath at least eight times a night.

LOL...The only one here attempting you believe the lie is you my friend.  Your post is filled with nothing but worry and doubt.   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 02:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: LOL...The only one here attempting you believe the lie is you my friend.  Your post is filled with nothing but worry and doubt.   Hilarious

I don't think so pal. What's more worrisome than a starting qb with diabetes, blood pressure teetering ever so precariously at stroke level, sleep abnia and bad knees?? You're boy is a powder keg of lifestyle related debilitating health problems waiting to happen, shit clocks tickin'!! All this with guys like geno and Dunlap trying to kill him. It's a wrap bud, 2016 is gonna suck for your boys.
Reply/Quote