Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephen A Smith unloads on Marvin
didn't the cowboys move up in the draft to take their center in the first round?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't like how he brought up the whole black/white thing. No need to even bring that up. It's just Mike Brown being loyal to an extreme fault.

But everything else I agree with. You get tired of seeing a talented roster not play to their potential.

I mean, on Sunday how many times did you see coaches rally up players or go over things? Zero. You saw players talking to each other.

I mean, the video of Sims and Burfict talking, you see Guenther sitting on the bench right behind them.

And I've not once seen Zampese interact with anyone.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Hate Stephen A-hole Smith.

Yet not a fan of what the Bengals are doing either. But did know it could be a rough 6 games to start.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This one is even better IMO. He ripped him after the Chargers loss in the playoffs:

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 04:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: This one is even better IMO. He ripped him after the Chargers loss in the playoffs:

I still have no idea how we lost that Chargers game. Makes me sick. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
They disappoint when you don't expect them to. Good way to put it if your on the outside looking in. I'm never surprised by any of our meltdowns anymore. Iv been watching them for 15 damn years
Reply/Quote
Stephen A Smith is an absolute idiot but I agree with him for the first time ever.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:10 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I think he himself wanted us to beat Dallas, and was disgusted like us. I agree this is on marvin and the coaching. I've been seeing coaching problems for awhile now.

Like since 1991. I call it owner problems, but I guess each has his own viewpoint. Zimmer really was a top shelf coach and we couldn't bother to hang onto him.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 01:55 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Why hasn't it happened already then? He was saying the same thing 3+ years ago and there wasn't any fan club here.

Ask nicely and they might tell you the password.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:23 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I don't like how he brought up the whole black/white thing. No need to even bring that up. It's just Mike Brown being loyal to an extreme fault.

But everything else I agree with. You get tired of seeing a talented roster not play to their potential.

I mean, on Sunday how many times did you see coaches rally up players or go over things? Zero. You saw players talking to each other.

I mean, the video of Sims and Burfict talking, you see Guenther sitting on the bench right behind them.

And I've not once seen Zampese interact with anyone.

Exactly !!!

At the end of the day the players on the field determine the outcome of the game, of this there's no doubt.

But ! and it's a BIG BUTT  This team has a very serious coaching problem, belief problem, motivational problem, and lack of effort problem because deep down in they know the story.

And it boils down to accountability. The players don't care because they know nothings going to change. They know PA isn't going to give up on his pet projects. They know Zampese is not an NFL caliber OC. They know despite 0-7 ML will still be here next year.

And the coaches don't care because there's no need to worry. 6-10 doesn't matter because they'll still be here earning a great paycheck for as you say sitting on the bench going thru the motions during the game.

SAD
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 08:26 AM)xxlt Wrote: Ask nicely and they might tell you the password.

I thought you said you weren't in that club?
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 08:49 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I thought you said you weren't in that club?

That's why I said ask nicely and they might tell you.

By the way, there is this show on PBS called Reading Rainbow. Check it out - it does wonders for children and adults who struggle with reading comprehension.

Oh, and if none of the Uncle Stephen fan club members will give you the password, try changing your name to Whiteshoe.

(Sorry for using some big words in this post. I tried to keep it simple for you.)
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 08:57 AM)xxlt Wrote: That's why I said ask nicely and they might tell you.

By the way, there is this show on PBS called Reading Rainbow. Check it out - it does wonders for children and adults who struggle with reading comprehension.

Oh, and if none of the Uncle Stephen fan club members will give you the password, try changing your name to Whiteshoe.

(Sorry for using some big words in this post. I tried to keep it simple for you.)

The amount of info that you know about this group makes it seem like you're a involved member. From even knowing there's a "Uncle Stephen" fan club to knowing there's a password and even a name policy in this group. It makes it seem like you're one of the founding members. 
Reply/Quote
Meh not gonna go praising Stephen A Smith he is a blowhard and a tool and that hasn't changed. He talks so loudly and long enough that it was only a matter of time before he said something I slightly agreed with.
Reply/Quote
I love SAS always has valid points. I agree with him here on this topic. And never understood how y'all call him racist because he points out what is true and how we feel as a people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Marvin was just asked about this and got up and walked out. Can't run from what the rest of the outside world knows.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 01:31 PM)jj22 Wrote: Marvin was just asked about this and got up and walked out. Can't run from what the rest of the outside world knows.

"That's not even worth a response" *giggles* *drops mic & walks off* -Marv
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2016, 10:38 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=17762072

I think he says everything we've been thinking. Absolute truth.

Seen something about this a while back where he was just ripping it to him dont know if the exact same one but yeah he was laying into it... He says if he was White he would have been fired... !!!   Nothing worse than a black racist.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 01:40 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Seen something about this a while back where he was just ripping it to him dont know if the exact same one but yeah he was laying into it... He says if he was White he would have been fired... !!!   Nothing worse than a black racist.

Yep : http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/11/time-for-heads-to-roll-stephen-a-calls-for-bengals-coach-marvin-lewis-firing/
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 05:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Like since 1991. I call it owner problems, but I guess each has his own viewpoint. Zimmer really was a top shelf coach and we couldn't bother to hang onto him.

And look at Zimmer's drafts since he left.

Anthony Barr, Teddy, Trae Waynes, Kendricks, Diggs, McKinnon, and Hunter.

And then he has guys playing to their full potential like Rhodes and Harrison Smith.

Heck, look at Bradford with almost no run game and even their #1 WR out last week.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote