Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve Smith planning on a 2016 return
I can see him coming back for one more, but in all likelihood, Baltimore is going to have a top 10 pick in 2016. You've got to think they're at least looking at somebody like Treadwell, Boyd or whoever is on the rise then. If they don't pick anybody up in free agency, I can only guess they'd be looking to draft high (1-2) to line someone up with Smith to at least have some shot at a downfield game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 06:46 PM)Benton Wrote: I can see him coming back for one more, but in all likelihood, Baltimore is going to have a top 10 pick in 2016. You've got to think they're at least looking at somebody like Treadwell, Boyd or whoever is on the rise then. If they don't pick anybody up in free agency, I can only guess they'd be looking to draft high (1-2) to line someone up with Smith to at least have some shot at a downfield game.

Hopefully that means two first round receivers next season. The only problem is neither of them will have experience with Flacco 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Smith should be a #3 receiver on other teams? Lol, dude was averaging 96 yards a game.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 07:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Hopefully that means two first round receivers next season. The only problem is neither of them will have experience with Flacco 

I'd be surprised if they pick two early, but whoever they addshould take some of the pressure off Smith. If it's a decent rookie. If they keep waiting till 6-7 to draft receivers, they aren't going to improve their corps much. Granted, they took Perriman early, but has he been on the field yet?
Reply/Quote