Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Still having fans at games?
(08-08-2021, 09:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, my cousin's father in law did it and it worked and she saw it live and it stuck.

Just want to have proof it isn't nano's.

Really freaked the guy out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUm0dhFKUo

Nanos.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 09:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, my cousin's father in law did it and it worked and she saw it live and it stuck.

Maybe the guy at Walgreens duped me and just injected me with saline or something. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 09:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, my cousin's father in law did it and it worked and she saw it live and it stuck.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Not an attack at you, Nate, but if anyone believes that crap, you REALLY need to be institutionalised.

Right now, literally, my face is:

[Image: tenor.gif]

I mean, did anyone go to school and pay attention in science class? Or, did they play with Lego magnets as a kid?

The, "bafflement," (I know it isn't a word) I feel is... at a level I've never felt before.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 09:06 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks, my cousin's father in law did it and it worked and she saw it live and it stuck.

Nate...

[Image: head-shake.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 12:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yeah, it is for another forum....That I don't visit.  Sorry.

But to respond, it is the method to which the government is trying to do something to address the problem.  It is sad, because people think if they get vaccinated that somehow makes them a Biden supporter.  It isn't a political issue.  It is a health issue that becomes political because the response will cripple our country's economy.  

Well said!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 10:48 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Not an attack at you, Nate, but if anyone believes that crap, you REALLY need to be institutionalised.

Right now, literally, my face is:

[Image: tenor.gif]

I mean, did anyone go to school and pay attention in science class? Or, did they play with Lego magnets as a kid?

The, "bafflement," (I know it isn't a word) I feel is... at a level I've never felt before.

Saw it.

Just hope everyone is okay. I do give a damn about people.

(08-08-2021, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nate...

[Image: head-shake.gif]

Lol that is a good one on me. If you don't see them trying to control you I do the same. Smirk

Put on a mask while you go to sleep with no one in your house.

Might as well put on a football helmet while you sleep and hope it keeps you SAFE.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 08:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  I have seen the patent, Bill Gates patent.

Then tell me what item name it is filed under so I can look it up myself.

Does it just say "patent for covid-19" at the top?

LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Saw it.
Put on a mask while you go to sleep with no one in your house.

I was actually going to write originally, "in 2021, seeing isn't believing." Wink

Nate, all I'm going to say, is that you can inject 1 litre of magnetic, liquid metal, into your bloodstream; if it doesn't kill you (which it probably would lol), NOTHING would stick to you.

Magnets don't work that way, never have, never will; laws of physics are in play and conduction doesn't work like that.

You would need to have an actual, physical, conducting piece of metal implanted underneath your skin and even then, there's no guarantee there would be an attraction, as your skin may be too thick in that area or there may be some other inhibitor in play.

These are physical laws that have existed since the onset of our planet's creation; it isn't politicised, it doesn't care if humans are in play or not, it is a stone-cold fact and law of nature that cannot be tampered or ******-around with.

I absolutely, 100% do not intend to sound like a smart-ass or brainiac or ANYTHING right now; this is just an irrefutable, factual... fact lol.

TL;DR: nothing injected subcutaneously can EVER be magnetic in bloodstream, unless it is a copious amount and even then, it probably wouldn't work.

I will say, I always SMH when I see people driving alone, on the highway, with a mask on; WTF are you doing? lol You afraid of getting the virus from your car or (more-accurately), you afraid of giving the virus to your car?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I was actually going to write originally, "in 2021, seeing isn't believing." Wink

Nate, all I'm going to say, is that you can inject 1 litre of magnetic, liquid metal, into your bloodstream; if it doesn't kill you (which it probably would lol), NOTHING would stick to you.

Magnets don't work that way, never have, never will; laws of physics are in play and conduction doesn't work like that.

You would need to have an actual, physical, conducting piece of metal implanted underneath your skin and even then, there's no guarantee there would be an attraction, as your skin may be too thick in that area or there may be some other inhibitor in play.

These are physical laws that have existed since the onset of our planet's creation; it isn't politicised, it doesn't care if humans are in play or not, it is a stone-cold fact and law of nature that cannot be tampered or ******-around with.

I absolutely, 100% do not intend to sound like a smart-ass or brainiac or ANYTHING right now; this is just an irrefutable, factual... fact lol.

TL;DR: nothing injected subcutaneously can EVER be magnetic in bloodstream, unless it is a copious amount and even then, it probably wouldn't work.

I will say, I always SMH when I see people driving alone, on the highway, with a mask on; WTF are you doing? lol You afraid of getting the virus from your car or (more-accurately), you afraid of giving the virus to your car?

Thank you again Truck, it is a rough time. You just said some major truth. Just saying what I saw and what my cousin saw 
and it was pretty wild and blew her father in law's mind. I don't trust the vaccine at all and even the FDA which I find corrupt 
hasn't approved it yet. 
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote:  Just saying what I saw and what my cousin saw and it was pretty wild and blew her father in law's mind. 

It is so easy to fake something like that.

Take a coin out of your pocket.  Press it against your forehead with your fingertip.  While you are holding it there slide it down.  When you let go it will stick to your forehead.  No magnetism involved.

Sometimes you just have to use some common sense. .  .   Particles of metal so small you could not even see them would never be enough to hold up the weight of a magnet.  .  .  .Microchips are not made of iron and iron is the only metal attracted to magnets.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 05:03 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: It's not hype and drama, it's numbers.  Here schools were set to start this week with students not required to wear masks because community spread was low.  That's changed over the last 3-6 weeks with numbers slowly creeping up in early July then things went completely nuts about 2 weeks ago and masks will be required to start the school year until the situation changes locally.  Florida is worse than we are.  There is definitely another surge affecting parts of the country currently. But, those hot spots will cool down, but the surge will then spread like ripples affecting different parts of the country at different times.  How it will affect NFL attendance is still to be determined.

If  you work in health care, then you are aware of the treatment's efficacy.  I understand we are seeing more positive tests in areas, and there are many that are vaccinated and testing positive.  I have no idea why they are being tested when that group is largely asymptomatic or very mild symptoms, but I digress.

The hype and drama does exist.  It is the media.  This issue has been politicized from day 1, and we already had a lengthy discussion about fraudulent claims.  

I am not saying there are still being covid outbreaks, but the response to the treatments and the availability of the vaccine to those at greatest risk (and yes, I am vaccinated) have greatly reduced the impact.  

You can also bet the hype and drama machine won't ever reach the levels it did during the prior administration for obvious reasons. 
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2021, 11:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I was actually going to write originally, "in 2021, seeing isn't believing." Wink

When I see this, I just assume someone has really bad gas....like Skyline on top of White Castle washed down with Heinecken bad gas.  

[Image: pink-reaction.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Microchips are not made of iron and iron is the only metal attracted to magnets.

Nickel, cobalt, neodymium, samarium, and dysprosium are also magnetic metals — and so is gadolinium at low temperature. Sorry my physics geek side is showing but as with the law we must be scrupulously accurate.

However, you are absolutely right about COVID-19 vaccines and magnetism. There’s no connection.
Reply/Quote
I am just glad the TV was invented because my "ADHD" self gets soooooooooooooooooo distracted at the stadium during the game and end up missing most of the game. Even with TV, the replays save my arse from missing those crucial plays. Aye.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 09:47 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If  you work in health care, then you are aware of the treatment's efficacy.

Remdesivir reduces course of illness by 4 days, but has no effect upon mortality rate.  Dexamethasone reduces mortality, but only in hospitalized patients on supplemental oxygen.  According to a study released in June, combined Covid 19 treatments reduce mortality by 2.5%.

The best treatment is prevention with the vaccine which also reduces morbidity and mortality. But, there is significant vaccine hesitancy impeding our progress to shut this down and avoid steps like lock downs.

Quote:I understand we are seeing more positive tests in areas, and there are many that are vaccinated and testing positive.

The vast majority of new cases are in the unvaccinated.  I'm probably testing about 100 patients/week.  I've only had 3 fully vaccinated people test positive.

Quote:I have no idea why they are being tested when that group is largely asymptomatic or very mild symptoms, but I digress.

The vast majority of people getting tested are symptomatic and unvaccinated.  I think it was one day last week I had 8 positives out of 11 and one was admitted due to kidney failure due to Covid.  Many people get tested due to exposure because they can't just quarantine at home for 14 days or isolate for a minimum of 10 days without a doctor's note to miss work or school.  And I'm doing more referrals for monoclonal antibody infusions for high risk patients than ever before. You can't get the referral if you don't test positive. And that is the only treatment for outpatients that may reduce risk of severe Covid.

Quote:The hype and drama does exist.  It is the media.  This issue has been politicized from day 1, and we already had a lengthy discussion about fraudulent claims.

You made claims of fraud without evidence. And anyone can turn in claims of fraud to the government at any time based only upon suspicion and the government will investigate and the whistleblower can receive large rewards.  Yet, despite all this widespread fraud, I'm not seeing hospitals being prosecuted for widespread Covid fraud.

Quote:I am not saying there are still being covid outbreaks, but the response to the treatments and the availability of the vaccine to those at greatest risk (and yes, I am vaccinated) have greatly reduced the impact.  

Finally, something we can largely agree upon.  But, this surge is largely fueled by the unvaccinated (> 90%).  And if you don't get vaccinated then it doesn't have any affect.

Quote:You can also bet the hype and drama machine won't ever reach the levels it did during the prior administration for obvious reasons. 

I don't want to even comment on this because it is a barrier to getting people to believe the information the medical community is providing and we already have enough of those.

PS and one hospital is now on total diversion because of symptomatic, unvaccinated Covid patients who are so sick they need to be admitted
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 11:50 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Remdesivir reduces course of illness by 4 days, but has no effect upon mortality rate.  Dexamethasone reduces mortality, but only in hospitalized patients on supplemental oxygen.  According to a study released in June, combined Covid 19 treatments reduce mortality by 2.5%.

The best treatment is prevention with the vaccine which also reduces morbidity and mortality. But, there is significant vaccine hesitancy impeding our progress to shut this down and avoid steps like lock downs.

The vast majority of new cases are in the unvaccinated.  I'm probably testing about 100 patients/week.  I've only had 3 fully vaccinated people test positive.

The vast majority of people getting tested are symptomatic and unvaccinated.  I think it was one day last week I had 8 positives out of 11 and one was admitted due to kidney failure due to Covid.  Many people get tested due to exposure because they can't just quarantine at home for 14 days or isolate for a minimum of 10 days without a doctor's note to miss work or school.  And I'm doing more referrals for monoclonal antibody infusions for high risk patients than ever before. You can't get the referral if you don't test positive. And that is the only treatment for outpatients that may reduce risk of severe Covid.

You made claims of fraud without evidence. And anyone can turn in claims of fraud to the government at any time based only upon suspicion and the government will investigate and the whistleblower can receive large rewards.  Yet, despite all this widespread fraud, I'm not seeing hospitals being prosecuted for widespread Covid fraud.

Finally, something we can largely agree upon.  But, this surge is largely fueled by the unvaccinated (> 90%).  And if you don't get vaccinated then it doesn't have any affect.

I don't want to even comment on this because it is a barrier to getting people to believe the information the medical community is providing and we already have enough of those.

What do you think about this? 

"95% of the severe patients are vaccinated".
"85-90% of the hospitalizations are in Fully vaccinated people."
"We are opening more and more COVID wards."
"The effectiveness of the vaccine is waning/fading out"

(Dr. Kobi Haviv, earlier today on Chanel 13

@newsisrael13

https://twitter.com/RanIsraeli/status/1423322271503028228

Also:

1/ Stunning news from Iceland - among the world’s most vaccinated countries - today.

Facing a huge new
#Covid outbreak that translates into ~100,000 new US cases a day, the country’s chief epidemiologist now says natural infection is the only way to reach herd immunity…
https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1424409919713943552

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1424409919713943552
Reply/Quote
I just can't wait for the FDA to test and approve the vaccine so the anti-vaxxers can start talking about what a corrupt bunch of liars the FDA is.
Reply/Quote
[Image: simpsons-bart-simpson.gif]

Not sure where this thread is headed...

but before I run away, I think the stadiums will have fans, as baseball has been able to do it for awhile now without there being a report of a major issue.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 01:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: [Image: simpsons-bart-simpson.gif]

Not sure where this thread is headed...

but before I run away, I think the stadiums will have fans, as baseball has been able to do it for awhile now without there being a report of a major issue.

This thread inspired me to put a magnet on my left bicep, so there was that. 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2021, 01:10 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This thread inspired me to put a magnet on my left bicep, so there was that. 

via GIPHY

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote