Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoolers tryihng to kill the Bengals with Kindness...
First the DeAngelo Williams comments, now this......

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Matchup-of-the-Game-a-different-take-on-Bengals-Steelers/ed4a960b-85dc-4031-b5fe-a4d1531b8a37

Quote:But he’ll talk Bengals. Here is Villanueva’s scouting report, starting with the man he opposes Sunday, right end Michael Johnson[Image: icon-article-link.gif]:

”Michael Johnson is an unbelievable guy. I’ve never had a guy hit me and apologize. ‘Hey man, sorry for that hit.’ A class act. The things he does with the troops and the stuff with his foundation is unbelievable. Every time I do an event with the NFL, they always tell me that Michael Johnson was here the week before and he was awesome with the kids. And he’s respectful on the field.
“(Domata) Peko is the nicest guy. Carlos Dunlap[Image: icon-article-link.gif] is best friends with two of our guys from Florida. He’s a very respectful guy. Geno Atkins[Image: icon-article-link.gif] is a quiet professional. He’s a great, awesome player, but he never stirs trouble. He never says anything to you … (Steelers right guard) David DeCastro and I were just talking about how great of a player he is …
“The linebackers, (Rey) Maualuga, he’s a widow maker, but at the same time he’s the nicest guy. So is Vincent Rey[Image: icon-article-link.gif].”
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 12:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: First the DeAngelo Williams comments, now this......

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Matchup-of-the-Game-a-different-take-on-Bengals-Steelers/ed4a960b-85dc-4031-b5fe-a4d1531b8a37

LOL. Hopefully we'll give them an ass whooping on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
We'll see how friendly the Bengals are on Sunday. After a few friendly shoulder pads to the chest we'll offer in a friendly manner to help them up while they're rolling on the ground gasping for air. They can't undo what they turned this Rivalry into and they are going to regret it.
Reply/Quote
no no no

they are totally trying to play up how nice everyone else is, so they can complain how evil Burfict is!

I can see right through them.

"Oh we are friends with everyone else, why isn't Burfict like them? He needs another suspension!"
Reply/Quote
I think it is a game and they are trying to take the fire out of the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Oh...don't forget this one!

http://cin.247sports.com/Bolt/Steelers-head-coach-felt-bad-for-Marvin-Lewis-after-playoff-game-47482053

They certainly are laying it on THICK!
[Image: predator_zps2bkpnoe5.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Villanueva is the one dude on that team I don't want awful things to happen to. How's that for nice?
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 01:02 PM)BengalChris Wrote: LOL. Hopefully we'll give them an ass whooping on Sunday.

a Polite Ass whooping
Reply/Quote
I so badly want to beat the hell out of the steelers and I wouldn't mind a bengals player hitting Joey porter on the sidelines just to see him carted off. In a U.K. Fan and I gotta say I had the steelers almost as much as I hate duke. Don't be suprised to see all the calls go the steelers ways. I hope we get a little pay back on mumber 50 who laid out Bernard, and the rest of the Pittsburgh douchebags
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 02:07 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Villanueva is the one dude on that team I don't want awful things to happen to. How's that for nice?

Agreed.  The dude was an Army Ranger, so even though he now plays for the professional sports equivalent of dysentery , he is a good man/player.  The rest of 'em????   F*ck em...
Reply/Quote
Of course we have great guys on our team, lots of 'em.

The Stoolers have like one, this guy. Lets beat the shit out of these scumbags. Whatever
Reply/Quote
Rey M - the widow maker.

I'm speechless.
Reply/Quote
Let's hope Gio and Pacman give them all a little pregame pep talk. Keep it clean, but make 'em hurt.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 02:36 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Rey M - the widow maker.

I'm speechless.

That made me laugh too.

Although, I will say this, Rey M shoulda been out there more last week. He gets the Kirkpatrick treatment around here (said to be much worse than he really is), but he is a very good run stuffer. He is a bonehead, and not even average at lb coverage, but he can lay the wood.

Ever since he left for that work out in Arizona, I haven't had many issues with Maualuga. That being said, if he disappears and joins another team after this year I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. While we have him though, use him on those obvious run downs.
Reply/Quote
SERIOUSLY? They want to be kind to us?

I hope to God that Marvin bakes the tastiest batch of scones and mails them to Tomlin with assortment of herbal teas. Then we'll see who wins the kindness war.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 03:50 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That made me laugh too.

Although, I will say this, Rey M shoulda been out there more last week. He gets the Kirkpatrick treatment around here (said to be much worse than he really is), but he is a very good run stuffer. He is a bonehead, and not even average at lb coverage, but he can lay the wood.

Ever since he left for that work out in Arizona, I haven't had many issues with Maualuga. That being said, if he disappears and joins another team after this year I wouldn't be upset in the slightest. While we have him though, use him on those obvious run downs.

Why would it make you laugh? Yes, people can cast doubt on Rey's ability to cover, but no one who has watched him play can dispute that they guy can flat out lay the wood to someone trying to come up the middle.
Reply/Quote
Hey, the Stoolers offense has generally been full of nice people, in my lifetime;

Dawson
Maddox
Villanueva
Jerome Bettis is a wonderful human being, class act and it sucks he had to play for them.

Only the new crew, Ben and Whines are scum.

As for the defense, I think even befoire my lifetime, those guys were complete D-Bags.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:33 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why would it make you laugh? Yes, people can cast doubt on Rey's ability to cover, but no one who has watched him play can dispute that they guy can flat out lay the wood to someone trying to come up the middle.

True, i have hated on Maualuga's coverage in the past but he is a great run stopper and an old school thumper.

I bet if he was out there more against the Jets they wouldn't of ran on us as well, but they might of got more through
the air so pick your poison. Definately should see more of him against the Steelers this week thumpin DeAngelo a time
or two.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As for the defense, I think even befoire my lifetime, those guys were complete D-Bags.

Aaron Smith was a good dude. He did his thing on the field and left it at that. He and Willie Anderson had a big respect for each other.

and, there's um,,,,,uh.........hmmmmmmmm???? Hmm
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:38 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Hey, the Stoolers offense has generally been full of nice people, in my lifetime;

Dawson
Maddox
Villanueva
Jerome Bettis is a wonderful human being, class act and it sucks he had to play for them.

Only the new crew, Ben and Whines are scum.

As for the defense, I think even befoire my lifetime, those guys were complete D-Bags.

Yep.  Their defense has always wanted that intimidation factor and they are the ones doing most of the illegal head hunting, knee hitting shit.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote