Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Stores continue to close in Democrat led cities due to crime
(03-13-2024, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2024/03/12/inside-the-organized-crime-rings-plaguing-retailers-including-ulta-t-j-maxx-and-walgreens.html

More "Dem" failures?  

More "parents not being responsible for the children"?

Discuss.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/inside-organized-crime-rings-plaguing-134737481.html

[url=https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/12/inside-organized-crime-rings-targeting-retailers-ulta-tjx-walgreens.html][/url]

Aww, how cute.  Someone's never heard of how crime spreads from a nexus.  Someone also didn't realize that the article they posted was most mostly about the deep blue areas of San Diego, San Jose and New Orleans.  Anything to not have to not have to confront the abject failure of your party on this issue.  I now totally understand why you can't find a single Dem policy you disagree with.

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 11:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Aww, how cute.  Someone's never heard of how crime spreads from a nexus.  Someone also didn't realize that the article they posted was most mostly about the deep blue areas of San Diego, San Jose and New Orleans.  Anything to not have to not have to confront the abject failure of your party on this issue.  I now totally understand why you can't find a single Dem policy you disagree with.

Crazy how all the red states have zero crime. I just don’t know how they do it.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 12:47 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Crazy how all the red states have zero crime. I just don’t know how they do it.

What an amazing ability to extrapolate from a post something that was never said.  It's ok to admit your preferred party has flaws, you should try it some time.  It must be exhausting denying reality on a daily basis.  

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: What an amazing ability to extrapolate from a post something that was never said.  It's ok to admit your preferred party has flaws, you should try it some time.  It must be exhausting denying reality on a daily basis.  

Don't we have something close to the highest incarceration rate in the world with the most people in prison? And we have for profit prisons. And prisons are where many young people get indoctrinated and turn in to permanent turds. I don't like any of that. I like people who try to solve that problem. I'm not pro crime.

Obviously I wouldn't vote for anyone who would do some dumb shit like

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-los-angeles-district-attorney-lada-misdemeanor-crimes/8674095/
Gascon announced a sweeping range of reforms when he was sworn-in Monday, including no longer seeking the death penalty and not using gang enhancements for sentencing.

In addition, he has issued a memo to prosecutors in his office seeking to change how they deal with a range of low-level crimes.

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2024, 11:32 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Aww, how cute.  Someone's never heard of how crime spreads from a nexus.  Someone also didn't realize that the article they posted was most mostly about the deep blue areas of San Diego, San Jose and New Orleans.  Anything to not have to not have to confront the abject failure of your party on this issue.  I now totally understand why you can't find a single Dem policy you disagree with.

This thread was about how "Dem" run cities were being over run by "gangs" who weren't raised right or whatever else.

I shared a story about how an upper class white couple was running a country wide operation of theft.

You can comment on how that doesn't fit the narrative that this is a problem with the lower class/minorities or you can not comment on all.  I fully understand already that you think Democrat run areas are adject failures (no matter what the statistics say) that anything policy that isn't lock them up forever is bad, and that you refuse to move from those areas so you just continue to complain about it.  No need to remind me.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 02:39 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Don't we have something close to the highest incarceration rate in the world with the most people in prison? And we have for profit prisons. And prisons are where many young people get indoctrinated and turn in to permanent turds. I don't like any of that. I like people who try to solve that problem. I'm not pro crime.

This is what I find fascinating about you, sincerely.  You'll make a highly partisan post and then follow it up with something infinitely more thoughtful.  To your points in order.  Yes, we have a high population of incarcerated people and yes, some of them shouldn't be incarcerated in an ideal situation.  I am totally against for profit anything in the criminal justice system.  Prisons do not indoctrinate anyone as it's very unlikely for a non recidivist criminal to end up in prison.  They absolutely can reinforce what is already there.  I think if you saw exactly how many criminal offenses the average inmate has committed before being sent to prison you'd be much more outraged that it took so long for them to go.  Lastly, trying to solve the problem is great, but methods matter.

Quote:Obviously I wouldn't vote for anyone who would do some dumb shit like

https://abc7.com/george-gascon-los-angeles-district-attorney-lada-misdemeanor-crimes/8674095/
Gascon announced a sweeping range of reforms when he was sworn-in Monday, including no longer seeking the death penalty and not using gang enhancements for sentencing.

In addition, he has issued a memo to prosecutors in his office seeking to change how they deal with a range of low-level crimes.

The memo spells out misdemeanors which should be declined or dismissed before arraignment, with a number of exceptions at the discretion of the prosecutor. Among them: Trespassing, disturbing the peace, driving with no license or a suspended license, making criminal threats, drug possession, drinking in public, loitering to commit prostitution and resisting arrest, among others.

Unfortunately for everyone else, there are millions of people on your side of the aisle who not only vote for that "dumb shit" but do so eagerly.  I think the tide is turning though, as Gascon's rather poor showing in the last election demonstrated.

(03-14-2024, 10:01 AM)GMDino Wrote: This thread was about how "Dem" run cities were being over run by "gangs" who weren't raised right or whatever else.

I shared a story about how an upper class white couple was running a country wide operation of theft.

There's an episode of Sopranos that makes this point exceptionally well.  In the beginning of the episode two black dudes carjack an upper class family and afterwards the father exclaims "effing n-words" to his wife's shock.  He then yells back at her, "who else, Karen?"  (I don't recall her exact name.)  The next scene is Tony showing polaroids of stolen cars, including the car just stolen, to mafiosos in Italy while negotiating a stolen car smuggling deal.

The obvious point aside, if there is money to be made in something, someone will control it.  Street level crime money trickles up to someone, every time.  Whether it be the mafia (Mexican or LCN) or cartels, or whatever, someone is above it, at least somewhat directing it, and profiting from it.  That doesn't change anything about said street level crime, or those who commit it.

Quote:You can comment on how that doesn't fit the narrative that this is a problem with the lower class/minorities or you can not comment on all.

Thank you kindly for explaining my options to me.

Quote:I fully understand already that you think Democrat run areas are adject failures (no matter what the statistics say)

I can only personally speak for the one I work, and used to live, in.  I also have very close friends or family in Seattle, Portland, NYC and Austin.  As well as numerous professional colleagues in other cities.  And the answer is yes, they are failures on this issue.  Please don't go the statistics route, you demonstrated very clearly in the other thread you have no idea how to read them.  

Quote:that anything policy that isn't lock them up forever is bad,

What an absurdly stupid, and inaccurate, characterization of my position on this issue.  This is an insipid comment, even for you.

Quote:and that you refuse to move from those areas so you just continue to complain about it.  No need to remind me.

Actually, I moved to Orange County after being in LA for over fifteen years, so incorrect again.  As for reminding you, you apparently need it.  You have zero experience in this field, none.  I have close to twenty-five years.  I've seen the changes and how they affect the common citizen.  I've seen things deteriorate, especially over the past six years.  So, no, I will not be contradicted by someone with no idea what they're talking about.  Sorry about that.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 12:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This is what I find fascinating about you, sincerely.  You'll make a highly partisan post and then follow it up with something infinitely more thoughtful.  To your points in order.  Yes, we have a high population of incarcerated people and yes, some of them shouldn't be incarcerated in an ideal situation.  I am totally against for profit anything in the criminal justice system.  Prisons do not indoctrinate anyone as it's very unlikely for a non recidivist criminal to end up in prison.  They absolutely can reinforce what is already there.  I think if you saw exactly how many criminal offenses the average inmate has committed before being sent to prison you'd be much more outraged that it took so long for them to go.  Lastly, trying to solve the problem is great, but methods matter.

Unfortunately for everyone else, there are millions of people on your side of the aisle who not only vote for that "dumb shit" but do so eagerly.  I think the tide is turning though, as Gascon's rather poor showing in the last election demonstrated.

There's an episode of Sopranos that makes this point exceptionally well.  In the beginning of the episode two black dudes carjack an upper class family and afterwards the father exclaims "effing n-words" to his wife's shock.  He then yells back at her, "who else, Karen?"  (I don't recall her exact name.)  The next scene is Tony showing polaroids of stolen cars, including the car just stolen, to mafiosos in Italy while negotiating a stolen car smuggling deal.

The obvious point aside, if there is money to be made in something, someone will control it.  Street level crime money trickles up to someone, every time.  Whether it be the mafia (Mexican or LCN) or cartels, or whatever, someone is above it, at least somewhat directing it, and profiting from it.  That doesn't change anything about said street level crime, or those who commit it.

Thank you kindly for explaining my options to me.

I can only personally speak for the one I work, and used to live, in.  I also have very close friends or family in Seattle, Portland, NYC and Austin.  As well as numerous professional colleagues in other cities.  And the answer is yes, they are failures on this issue.  Please don't go the statistics route, you demonstrated very clearly in the other thread you have no idea how to read them.  

What an absurdly stupid, and inaccurate, characterization of my position on this issue.  This is an insipid comment, even for you.

Actually, I moved to Orange County after being in LA for over fifteen years, so incorrect again.  As for reminding you, you apparently need it.  You have zero experience in this field, none.  I have close to twenty-five years.  I've seen the changes and how they affect the common citizen.  I've seen things deteriorate, especially over the past six years.  So, no, I will not be contradicted by someone with no idea what they're talking about.  Sorry about that.

So you have NOT said that the answer is be tougher with punishments and keeping people locked up for crimes?  That "dems" are too soft and allow too many criminals to go free without "enough" jail time?

Because I know you've said that.  And if the "dems" are too soft that means you want policies that are more in line with what you want which is tougher on criminals and longer jail sentences with tougher bail laws.  

You always and only blame "dems" and then claim everyone who disagrees is to ideologically in lock step to understand.  You are also an expert in statistics and have a full understanding of the laws in so many blue cities than we can't talk about those either.

No one  has ever claimed to know more about policing than you.  You've made it quite clear that you understand the system better than all of us.  

That doesn't mean that there isn't MORE to these stories and MORE to the system than just what you understand.  That we can't have discussions about the entire system without being told people have "no idea what they are talking about."  

And I don't care where you moved to personally.  I was referring to you constant moaning about California, and their laws, and their DA and the dems.  I hope when you retire you can find a nice, deep red state to live in just for your peace of mind.

So, in conclusion: I shared a story that demonstrated something new in the thread...that these smash and grabs are just one part of the larger story.  If that wasn't news to you you probably could have added it to the thread yourself.  The thread went from stores closing because of the thefts (not 100% true) to discussion of youths needing social programs to give them some better direction.

Not once did you say that the other aspect was the crime rings hiring these people.

Anyone who has ever listened to a cops show on radio or television or the movies knows about crime rings and syndicates and whatever. that never came up in this thread from anyone because it got focused on the videos of the thefts and who was doing them solely.

That they got a mutli-state ring was interesting to me and adds to the larger discussion about crime in this country.

Wanna discuss that?  Or maybe I'm just being "insipid" again?  Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: So you have NOT said that the answer is be tougher with punishments and keeping people locked up for crimes?  That "dems" are too soft and allow too many criminals to go free without "enough" jail time?

Because I know you've said that.  And if the "dems" are too soft that means you want policies that are more in line with what you want which is tougher on criminals and longer jail sentences with tougher bail laws.

Yes, I am in favor of continuing to do what was working steadily for close to thirty years when the crime rate dropped pretty reliably year after year.  Continuing to do what was working does seem like a terrible strategy, you may be right.  Also, this is a far cry from your inane claim that I think (your words incoming), that anything policy that isn't lock them up forever is bad.  Just admit you were deliberately dishonest and we'll move on.

Quote:You always and only blame "dems" and then claim everyone who disagrees is to ideologically in lock step to understand.  You are also an expert in statistics and have a full understanding of the laws in so many blue cities than we can't talk about those either.

Yes, I only blame Dems when Dem policies have caused this.  I am also a court recognized subject matter expert on the criminal justice system as it pertains to enforcement.  I also am aware of the deliberate and willful suppression and manipulation of crime statistics in Los Angeles County.  I am also aware that a crime rate dropping after skyrocketing, yet still being much higher than it was before your garbage policies were enacted is not a cause for celebration, as you do.

Quote:No one  has ever claimed to know more about policing than you.  You've made it quite clear that you understand the system better than all of us.  

No one?  Pull the other one.

Quote:That doesn't mean that there isn't MORE to these stories and MORE to the system than just what you understand.  That we can't have discussions about the entire system without being told people have "no idea what they are talking about."  

It's interesting to see you type about someone possibly knowing more than me when you literally cannot accept that I know more, much more, than you on this subject.  Have all the discussions you want.  Just be prepared to be corrected when you spout off talking points or are inaccurate.

Quote:And I don't care where you moved to personally.  I was referring to you constant moaning about California, and their laws, and their DA and the dems.  I hope when you retire you can find a nice, deep red state to live in just for your peace of mind.

I wouldn't like it in a deep red state either.  Someone who actually reads and comprehends my posts would know that.

Quote:So, in conclusion: I shared a story that demonstrated something new in the thread...that these smash and grabs are just one part of the larger story.  If that wasn't news to you you probably could have added it to the thread yourself.  That they got a mutli-state ring was interesting to me and adds to the larger discussion about crime in this country.

Wanna discuss that?  Or maybe I'm just being "insipid" again?  Cool

No, you introduced a red herring to the conversation because you thought it bolstered your position.  I pointed out that it does not.  That's how conversations work.  You're obviously aware that I am correct as you've spent literally zero seconds trying to refute the point I actually made.  

Reply/Quote
Organized retail theft is a big deal. Turns out now it's even going international.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/news/group-of-newly-arrived-migrants-allegedly-behind-string-of-burglaries-plaguing-chicago-suburb-police/

Quote:A band of newly arrived migrants who may be part of a bigger crime ring are allegedly behind a string of retail thefts and burglaries plaguing a Chicago suburb, police said.

In all, 47 migrants have been arrested since October in the village of Oak Brook, about 20 miles west of the Second City, Chief of Police Brian Strockis told Fox News, adding many of the incidents have targeted a Macy’s in the local mall.

On Jan. 13, Jaime Ubaldo Obando-Andrade, 32, allegedly tried on a $395 jacket at the department store and walked out without paying for it, according to a news release from DuPage County State’s Attorney Bob Berlin’s office.

Police found approximately $3,000 worth of suspected stolen goods in Obando-Andrade’s car, as well as rolls of tin foil and a fake driver’s license, they said.

Shoplifters will sometimes line bags with tinfoil to get around theft detection devices in stores, authorities said.

Officers also found an I.C.E. electronic monitoring device that Obando-Andrade allegedly cut off, according to the State’s Attorney’s Office. Obando-Andrade was denied pre-trial release.

“These retail crimes involving migrant offenders are part of a bigger criminal enterprise and we are working closely with our federal partners to thoroughly investigate these cases,” Strockis said in the release.

In October, Venezuelan migrants Luis Mendez-Gomez, 28, and Frank Montez-Davila, 23, were arrested after they allegedly stole nearly $3,000 in high-end cosmetics from Macy’s and granted pre-trial release.

A week before that, another pair of Venezuelan migrants were arrested and charged with burglary and retail theft after they separately stole clothes from the store, authorities said.

“We want everyone to be aware of the increase in criminal activity from the migrant community coming from Chicago,” Oak Brook Deputy Chief of Police Reid Foltyniewicz said at the time.

Chicago, a sanctuary city that does not cooperate with federal authorities investigating crimes by illegal immigrants or allowing local law enforcement to inquire about a person’s citizenship status, has received around 34,000 migrants since 2022.

In December, Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson, who previously supported sanctuary city policies, pleaded for federal help in tackling the crisis at the border.

“Without real, significant investment from our federal government, it won’t just be the city of Chicago that won’t be able to maintain this mission,” Johnson told CNN. “It’s the entire country that is now at stake.”

The Oak Brook Police Department has been working to crack down on shoplifting at the mall as one part of a statewide retail crime task force, WGN-TV reported in December. Migrants are only the latest trend in an ongoing suspected theft ring.

Government-run tent encmpment in Chicago aeriel view with city skyline in background.

Forty-seven migrants have been arrested since October in the Chicago suburb of Oak Brook, mainly for retail theft and burglary, according to police.

Police believe members of an organized retail theft operation may have approached migrants in Chicago and offered to pay them to commit the thefts. “We do think it’s part of something bigger,” Strockis told the outlet.

Twenty-one people were charged with stealing merchandise from DuPage County stores just in the first two weeks of 2024 alone, according to Berlin’s office.

Gov. Hochul last week unveiled a plan to pump $40 million into fighting retail theft in New York in the coming year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, I am in favor of continuing to do what was working steadily for close to thirty years when the crime rate dropped pretty reliably year after year.  Continuing to do what was working does seem like a terrible strategy, you may be right.  Also, this is a far cry from your inane claim that I think (your words incoming), that anything policy that isn't lock them up forever is bad.  Just admit you were deliberately dishonest and we'll move on.

Yes, I only blame Dems when Dem policies have caused this.  I am also a court recognized subject matter expert on the criminal justice system as it pertains to enforcement.  I also am aware of the deliberate and willful suppression and manipulation of crime statistics in Los Angeles County.  I am also aware that a crime rate dropping after skyrocketing, yet still being much higher than it was before your garbage policies were enacted is not a cause for celebration, as you do.

No one?  Pull the other one.

It's interesting to see you type about someone possibly knowing more than me when you literally cannot accept that I know more, much more, than you on this subject.  Have all the discussions you want.  Just be prepared to be corrected when you spout off talking points or are inaccurate.

I wouldn't like it in a deep red state either.  Someone who actually reads and comprehends my posts would know that.

No, you introduced a red herring to the conversation because you thought it bolstered your position.  I pointed out that it does not.  That's how conversations work.  You're obviously aware that I am correct as you've spent literally zero seconds trying to refute the point I actually made.  

And for the third time you have added nothing to the thread but to go after me.  I'm stunned.

You want longer sentences and tougher bail.  True or false.

Sure you know more than me about crime in LA.  Never said you didn't.  Could it, possibly, maybe, just a little bit that the justice system of the United State is also a little bit above your expertise and further discussion about it might include something you are not an expert on?

Drop some facts on us.  With sources of course.  I love to learn. 

There was so much more to this thread.  I added a little more that had not been discussed at all.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Organized retail theft is a big deal.  Turns out now it's even going international.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/20/news/group-of-newly-arrived-migrants-allegedly-behind-string-of-burglaries-plaguing-chicago-suburb-police/

Every army needs foot soldiers.  Or maybe we should excuse/ignore the street level criminals because someone above them is profiting?

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Organized retail theft is a big deal.  Turns out now it's even going international.

That makes sense.  Just like working for the Mafia made sense.  Good money to keep your mouth shut instead of trying to find a job and working.

Immigrants would be prime to be talked into that kind of gig and used.  Meanwhile we may never know who hired them and was selling the goods.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: That makes sense.  Just like working for the Mafia made sense.  Good money to keep your mouth shut instead of trying to find a job and working.

Immigrants would be prime to be talked into that kind of gig and used.  Meanwhile we may never know who hired them and was selling the goods.

Seems like I heard somewhere that waterboarding was an effective technique in extracting information from someone.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: And for the third time you have added nothing to the thread but to go after me.  I'm stunned.

Incorrect.  I pointed out how having someone atop the pyramid doesn't change the actions of those at the bottom.  or how those actions affect our citizens

Quote:You want longer sentences and tougher bail.  True or false.

I want to return to what was working prior to the Dems deciding the criminal justice system was an inherently racist tool of the patriarchy.

Quote:Sure you know more than me about crime in LA.  Never said you didn't.  Could it, possibly, maybe, just a little bit that the justice system of the United State is also a little bit above your expertise and further discussion about it might include something you are not an expert on?

Are we talking about the United States as a whole?  I thought we were talking about Dem run cities? *checks thread title*  Yup, that's what we're doing.

Quote:Drop some facts on us.  With sources of course.  I love to learn. 

There was so much more to this thread.  I added a little more that had not been discussed at all.

You've been given facts in the form of statistics that show the failure of Dem policies.  You decided that a slight drop after a precipitous rise was a sign of success.  You denied that stores were closing in high crime areas due to crime, citing the companies not stating that was the reason.  On that subject, here you go.

https://apnews.com/article/oakland-innout-burger-closing-crime-9cd8f43eb43fe781086b9e277eb0724d

In-N-Out Burger says it will close its first location in its 75-year history due to a wave of car break-ins, property damage, theft and robberies affecting customers and employees alike at its only restaurant in Oakland, California.

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/oakland-taco-bell-dining-room-closed-18977593.php

Other fast food locations are closing their dining areas and going completely cashless.  You'll please note that crime in Oakland has soared after the election of a DA actually worse than the human excrement in a suit we have in LA.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/business/oakland-crime-business/index.html

Robberies grew 38% last year in Oakland, according to police data. Burglaries increased 23%. Motor vehicle theft jumped 44%. Roughly one of every 30 Oakland residents had a car stolen last year, according to a San Francisco Chronicle analysis.

How much more evidence is needed that the Dems "reimagining" of the criminal justice system has been an abject, and deadly failure?  Own it.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 01:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: That makes sense.  Just like working for the Mafia made sense.  Good money to keep your mouth shut instead of trying to find a job and working.

Just wanted to point out that your example for discussion actually makes the Dems look worse.  If they hadn't enabled organized retail theft to operate with near impunity on a large scale then there wouldn't be people in a position to be a "queen pin" over an organization dedicated towards committing the crime.  Another Dem self own.

Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 02:39 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Don't we have something close to the highest incarceration rate in the world with the most people in prison? And we have for profit prisons. And prisons are where many young people get indoctrinated and turn in to permanent turds. I don't like any of that. I like people who try to solve that problem. I'm not pro crime.

Obviously I wouldn't vote for anyone who would do some dumb shit like

And we need to build about 200 more prisons, send in the national guard to clean up all the high violent crime areas, imprison all violent criminals so the rest of civilized society can live in peace.

I'm sick of the violence, I'm sick of criminals being coddled and let loose.  Enough.  Time to put the smack down.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 10:06 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: And we need to build about 200 more prisons, send in the national guard to clean up all the high violent crime areas, imprison all violent criminals so the rest of civilized society can live in peace.

I'm sick of the violence, I'm sick of criminals being coddled and let loose.  Enough.  Time to put the smack down.

How about public hangings? Just skip trials and walk them to the noose?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: How about public hangings? Just skip trials and walk them to the noose?  Ninja

Nah, but if you commit a violent crime a long jail sentence would be great.  Also, no bail for violent criminals.  Let's start with cleaning up the violent criminals so the civilized part of society can live in peace.  

For the 15 year old that smashed the other 15 year olds head into the concrete repeatedly, i'd be ok with a public hanging.  
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 11:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: How about public hangings? Just skip trials and walk them to the noose?  Ninja

When your entire argument falls to pieces sarcasm, hyperbole and  Ninja is all you have left.

Reply/Quote
Some of the responses defending Democrats for the role their policies are playing in crime are comical. Democrats led the charge to defund the police (how did they help crime). The liberal cities made policy changes to be softer on crime, thus reducing arrests, prosecutions to make crime look like it is not happening. It is a lie, just ask those who ride the subway in NYC. It so bad, governor now had to send national guard troops to protect it.

How is allowing 8 to 12 million illegal immigrants into the country while they seek asylum knowing hearings are 6 to 8 years away. How have illegal immigrants impacted the crime wave? We are not sure because like the Laken Riley killer, they don't get prosecuted (that would hurt their crime numbers).

Biden allowed illegal immigrants to enter the US with little to no money and no jobs. Let's think logically, if you are broke and don't have a way to work legally, how do you support yourself or your family? You steal, you rob, you deal drugs.

The crisis at the border was due to Biden's policies. He had Congress in 2021 and 2022 to change immigration law and get more money for agents and judges. Biden is consistent, He did the same thing with electric vehicles by attempting mandates prior to the structure being completed to charge them.

Biden's border policies will put us back decades.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote