Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Strength of schedule
(04-19-2016, 10:29 AM)Griever Wrote: is there any proof that rey didnt rape them? I'll make the accusation that he did, so lets just hope no one else does, or he will have just as many as Ben, with the same amount of evidence

Honest to Jebus I wasn't even talking about that.  Hell, I don't think I even KNEW about that.  I was making the point that the Bengals have just as many convicted pedophiles on their team as the Steelers have convicted rapists.   Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 10:29 AM)Griever Wrote: is there any proof that rey didnt rape them? I'll make the accusation that he did, so lets just hope no one else does, or he will have just as many as Ben, with the same amount of evidence
Yes.  Never accused.  No bodyguards forcing girls into bathrooms.  And there's still a lot more evidence to support the fact that Ben did: bodyguards forcing her into the bathroom, her hospital visit and rape kit, Ben feeding her shots to the point where she was blackout drunk, not being excited when she came out of the bathroom after supposedly just willingly having had sex with a hundred million dollar Super Bowl QB, etc. 
(04-19-2016, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honest to Jebus I wasn't even talking about that.  Hell, I don't think I even KNEW about that.  I was making the point that the Bengals have just as many convicted pedophiles on their team as the Steelers have convicted rapists.   Hilarious

Um......  conviction and reality are two very different things.  

Have the Bengals ever had multiple allegations of pedophilia?  Have they ever had to settle a civil suit because of it?  Have bodyguards ever blocked the door and forced a child into a bathroom where it happened?
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 11:03 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Um......  conviction and reality are two very different things.  

Yes...reality.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 10:32 AM)GMDino Wrote: Honest to Jebus I wasn't even talking about that.  Hell, I don't think I even KNEW about that.  I was making the point that the Bengals have just as many convicted pedophiles on their team as the Steelers have convicted rapists.   Hilarious

dude is still confused! Hilarious
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 10:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I don't know, how could I look it up?  You Steelers fans get dumber and dumber by the day.

If you mean Rey Maualuga, once again you're horrible at debates because (1) pedophilia is when a man is with a prepubescence, the girls with Rey were 17 and 18, (2) he didn't have sex with either of them, and (3) how's he the face of our franchise?!  

Like I said, dumber and dumber by the day.

Except it is relevant because calling us all criminals is attacking the integrity of our franchise, which having a rapist as the face of yours shows the incredible lack of integrity by yours.

It never led to a criminal charge because the cops were too busy getting selfies with Ben instead of investigating, and Ben paid out a settlement, which why would the girl press charges when she knows nothing would likely happen anyways and only damage her chances at what could possibly help her in any way, which was money.

How many teams of the NFL have rapists as the face of their franchise?  I'll shun any team that does.  The quarterback is supposed to be a classy guy and above all of the childish things that all of the other positions do.  Even before all the rapes, most people, if not everyone, knew who Ben was, even if they couldn't name another player on the roster.

So it's not hypocrisy at all.

Are you an NFL fan?  Does the NFL allow the Steelers to keep a man you believe is a rapist on their roster?  

If your answer to both questions is 'yes', you are a hypocrite.  If the Steelers are as corrupt as you claim, it is only because the larger system allows them to be so, which makes the league corrupt.    Either apply your convictions evenly or get off your high horse.  

Also, if you believe that the Bengals would cut a QB that won them multiple Super Bowls solely because of accusations that never even led to any charges, you're not just a hypocrite, you're a hopelessly naive homer hypocrite.  
Reply/Quote
Well, back tot he actual topic of the thread. I found this to be rather funny: http://www.espn1530.com/onair/mo-egger-9170/ease-up-on-the-whining-over-14617900/#ixzz46FJil9Dz

Mo Egger, an apparent radio host in Cincy on their ESPN network telling Bengals fans to stop whining over their schedule. I just thought it belonged here. LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 01:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, back tot he actual topic of the thread. I found this to be rather funny: http://www.espn1530.com/onair/mo-egger-9170/ease-up-on-the-whining-over-14617900/#ixzz46FJil9Dz

Mo Egger, an apparent radio host in Cincy on their ESPN network telling Bengals fans to stop whining over their schedule. I just thought it belonged here. LOL

So a guy paid by ESPN is spreading ESPN's gospel?

Shock and gasp.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 02:18 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So a guy paid by ESPN is spreading ESPN's gospel?

Shock and gasp.

are you saying ESPN is wrong and that the bengals dont have an easier schedule?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 11:27 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Are you an NFL fan?  Does the NFL allow the Steelers to keep a man you believe is a rapist on their roster?  

If your answer to both questions is 'yes', you are a hypocrite.  If the Steelers are as corrupt as you claim, it is only because the larger system allows them to be so, which makes the league corrupt.    Either apply your convictions evenly or get off your high horse.  

Also, if you believe that the Bengals would cut a QB that won them multiple Super Bowls solely because of accusations that never even led to any charges, you're not just a hypocrite, you're a hopelessly naive homer hypocrite.  

I'm a realist, unlike any Steelers fan in existence.  

The justice system was corrupt or Ben would have been convicted, see the police chief taking pictures with Ben instead of getting evidence.  The entire night was shaky with Ben getting the girl drunk and everything, which it's easier to convince 11 people that in a civil trial to think logically and see that he did it rather than 11 people in a criminal jury where the defense just has to raise a shadow of a doubt in the jury's minds, which is would be easily done by a bar scene and the girl being drunk, which was Ben's doing.

If this girl wanted it so bad, why did she have to be led (forced) back into the bathroom?  Why wouldn't Ben have just said "follow me and let's go ****"?  The simple answer is because she didn't want it, which was obvious by her wanting to leave directly after and probably go home, shower, and cry. 

Also, the NFL can't force him out of the league because they'd face a huge lawsuit for defamation of character, as well as lost wages, since he was not charged, even though it was bullshit that he wasn't.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm a realist, unlike any Steelers fan in existence. 

This sentence right here proves you have no clue what being a realist is. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm a realist, unlike any Steelers fan in existence.  

The justice system was corrupt or Ben would have been convicted, see the police chief taking pictures with Ben instead of getting evidence.  The entire night was shaky with Ben getting the girl drunk and everything, which it's easier to convince 11 people that in a civil trial to think logically and see that he did it rather than 11 people in a criminal jury where the defense just has to raise a shadow of a doubt in the jury's minds, which is would be easily done by a bar scene and the girl being drunk, which was Ben's doing.

If this girl wanted it so bad, why did she have to be led (forced) back into the bathroom?  Why wouldn't Ben have just said "follow me and let's go ****"?  The simple answer is because she didn't want it, which was obvious by her wanting to leave directly after and probably go home, shower, and cry. 

Also, the NFL can't force him out of the league because they'd face a huge lawsuit for defamation of character, as well as lost wages, since he was not charged, even though it was bullshit that he wasn't.

I didn't think you would have been old enough to be in the bar that night to have such an eye-witness account.

You should have spoken up.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 04:04 PM)Griever Wrote: are you saying ESPN is wrong and that the bengals dont have an easier schedule?

Did you even read the article?

Can you even read?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 05:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This sentence right here proves you have no clue what being a realist is. 

Everything he types proves that.  
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 05:00 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This sentence right here proves you have no clue what being a realist is. 
Says the guy that ignores facts and logic.

How ironic.
(04-19-2016, 05:10 PM)GMDino Wrote: I didn't think you would have been old enough to be in the bar that night to have such an eye-witness account.

You should have spoken up.

Mellow
Ha!  

All the undisputed facts make being there unnecessary!  Take my question below for an example!
(04-19-2016, 06:33 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Everything he types proves that.  

And yet none of you can refute anything I post except with delusional scenarios with no logic.

For example, why have none of you addressed my third paragraph?  Answer:  Because none of you have an answer except that your quarterback is a rapist.
Reply/Quote
[Image: mind-me.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 07:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: All the undisputed facts make being there unnecessary! Take my question below for an example!

And yet none of you can refute anything I post except with delusional scenarios with no logic.

For example, why have none of you addressed my third paragraph? Answer: Because none of you have an answer except that your quarterback is a rapist.

Yes...undisputed. Mellow

But I guess you mean this one?

(04-19-2016, 04:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Also, the NFL can't force him out of the league because they'd face a huge lawsuit for defamation of character, as well as lost wages, since he was not charged, even though it was bullshit that he wasn't.

The one where you created a scenario that it was BS he wasn't charged and then use that to support your claim that that is why the NFL couldn't force him out of the league?

I can't believe you would WANT anyone to go back over this case again. But, in the simplest terms, you are wrong. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 07:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Says the guy that ignores facts and logic.

How ironic.
Ha!  

All the undisputed facts make being there unnecessary!  Take my question below for an example!

For example, why have none of you addressed my third paragraph?  Answer:  Because none of you have an answer except that your quarterback is a rapist.

Your last sentence is your logic in a nutshell: "I'm right because I think I'm right."  Continually repeating the version of the story that you believe to be true does not constitute proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is true.  
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 04:05 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Your last sentence is your logic in a nutshell: "I'm right because I think I'm right."  Continually repeating the version of the story that you believe to be true does not constitute proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is true.  

Then provide me with an answer.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 05:48 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Then provide me with an answer.

The answer is what happened.  There was an investigation and there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute without someone telling a different story.  She didn't.  No prosecution.
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2016, 06:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: The answer is what happened.  There was an investigation and there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute without someone telling a different story.  She didn't.  No prosecution.

Ha!

Like I said, you avoid the answer!  It had nothing to do with a conviction!  It was about all of you supporting a rapist!  

Those facts are undisputed!  His bodyguards forced her back there, which he would have just had to say "meet me back there" if she really wanted it!  Just when I think Steelers fans can't get any lower or any dumber, you go and shock me!
Reply/Quote