Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Strength of schedule
(04-23-2016, 08:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: you are an embarrassment to every single organism on the planet with more than one firing neuron.  

So he's an embarrassment to everyone except steeler fans?
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 01:43 PM)Griever Wrote: dude was guilty of nothing but being a giant dumbass

you are that close to atlanta, go to a higher class club instead of slumming around college towns for bimbos

and you beat me to the other point, hate you GM :heart:

(04-22-2016, 02:38 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I know.  But I have fun watching him try.  

EDIT: Plus, you may have noticed that we've gone to talking about it with each other and leaving him out of the conversation.  LOL

(04-23-2016, 08:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: LOL, isn't that the very definition of what I said? Isn't that defending Pac Man Jones because of Gender Equality? You truly are a slow individual, aren't you?   Shocked

Not only are you an embarassment to Bengal fans everywhere, you are an embarrassment to every single organism on the planet with more than one firing neuron.  

How many of you clueless Steelers fans claim that Ben didn't rape anyone because he was found not-guilty?!

Guess what, Jones was found not-guilty, too!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, the judge argued the same thing I did:

Quote:The judge said in delivering his ruling that surveillance video of the bar's patio showed the beer bottle pointing toward Jones' face, near his eye.

"The initial aggressor in this case was Shannon Wesley with the beer bottle," Judge Robert Taylor said.

So I'll be ok knowing my intelligence level on the matter (as well as rationality and common sense) as a judge, where Steelers fans can keep being delusional fans with no sense of reality that defend a rapist  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 08:38 PM)Beaker Wrote: So he's an embarrassment to everyone except steeler fans?

Ziiiiiiing.....

Good one.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 08:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

I'm pointing out that it was more of a gut reaction.

Let's hear what you would have done, though:  You're at a bar, women want a picture and keep bugging you, you tell them no and whatever, and the woman brings a bottle up over your head.  Do you split-second think "hey, she's just going to pour this beer on my head, not hit me with it or anything, so maybe I should just let it happen and smile while she does it"?

Also, wait til you see my next post that I don't want to mix with this one because it's too great on its own.

Aw. Poor Pac Man was just trying to get to his car. From your article....

the judge noted a lack of civility from those involved, including Jones.

So a professional athlete who regularly physically takes on and mixes it up with men who are much heavier and much stronger than him felt threatened by a much smaller woman? LOL, what a huge *****. There was a barricade between him and her and simply taking 1 step backwards would have put enough distance between him and the woman to neutralize any "threat" from this crazed woman. Sounds to me like the judge is as corrupt and star struck as you claim the Georgia police officers were. 

And yes, a REAL man waits until he is physically assaulted until he returns in the violence. Period. End of story. And to excuse his actions as "Gender Equality" would be laughable if it weren't so appalling and insulting to women, and this is my whole point. The fact that you would say that speaks volumes about your character and your overall intelligence level. Neither of which are particularly high. 

I'd say that I hope that you don't have daughters, but I doubt you could find anyone dumb enough to procreate with you. At least I hope not....
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 09:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And yes, a REAL man waits until he is physically assaulted until he returns in the violence. Period. End of story.

Like you would know....lol.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 09:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: but I doubt you could find anyone dumb enough to procreate with you. At least I hope not....

Well, your dad was dumb enough to procreate with your mom, so.......
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 10:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: Like you would know....lol.   Hilarious

Was this meant to be some sort of burn? It makes zero sense. Better luck next time. 

(04-23-2016, 10:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well, your dad was dumb enough to procreate with your mom, so.......

"Your mom" jokes. How clever. And original.  Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2016, 09:22 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Aw. Poor Pac Man was just trying to get to his car. From your article....

the judge noted a lack of civility from those involved, including Jones.

So a professional athlete who regularly physically takes on and mixes it up with men who are much heavier and much stronger than him felt threatened by a much smaller woman? LOL, what a huge *****. There was a barricade between him and her and simply taking 1 step backwards would have put enough distance between him and the woman to neutralize any "threat" from this crazed woman. Sounds to me like the judge is as corrupt and star struck as you claim the Georgia police officers were. 

And yes, a REAL man waits until he is physically assaulted until he returns in the violence. Period. End of story. And to excuse his actions as "Gender Equality" would be laughable if it weren't so appalling and insulting to women, and this is my whole point. The fact that you would say that speaks volumes about your character and your overall intelligence level. Neither of which are particularly high. 

I'd say that I hope that you don't have daughters, but I doubt you could find anyone dumb enough to procreate with you. At least I hope not....

lol.

I thought a REAL man feeds her shots, gets her hammered, has his bodyguards lead her to a hallway, blocks the way, follows her into a bathroom when she tries to leave, and then rapes her, no?

So a bottle is raised towards your eye, and you're just supposed to wait until it bashes your eye before you react?

I'd say you'll never be able to find anyone to procreate with you, but let's be honest, consent is irrelevant in Steelers fans minds.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 08:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

I thought...

And that is where you went wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

I thought a REAL man feeds her shots, gets her hammered, has his bodyguards lead her to a hallway, blocks the way, follows her into a bathroom when she tries to leave, and then rapes her, no?

So a bottle is raised towards your eye, and you're just supposed to wait until it bashes your eye before you react?

I'd say you'll never be able to find anyone to procreate with you, but let's be honest, consent is irrelevant in Steelers fans minds.

LOL. As expected. A strawman.

What the hell does Ben Roethlisberger have to do with your knuckle-dragging statement that it was okay for Jones to punch a woman because of gender equality? 

Stick to the topic junior. As I've said all along, your Neanderthal opinion that you can hit a woman if you feel threatened or if she merely pisses you off provides good insight into how you think, your logic, intelligence, and overall character. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 01:26 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Was this meant to be some sort of burn? It makes zero sense. Better luck next time.

It makes sense to those of us with more than one firing neuron.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 12:01 PM)Beaker Wrote: It makes sense to those of us with more than one firing neuron.

Negative.

It's actually the opposite. 

Implying that I'm not a real man is an attempt to invalidate my opinion on the matter. And disallowing some ones opinion on something because they are not part of the group to which they opine is the logic of the narrow minded and neurologically deficient. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 01:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Implying that I'm not a real man is an attempt to invalidate my opinion on the matter.

1. It wasn't an implication.

2. Youre a steeler fan, that automatically invalidates your opinion.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 03:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: 1. It wasn't an implication.

2. Youre a steeler fan, that automatically invalidates your opinion.

Whatever the case, I don't care. You proved the point of my previous post. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2016, 05:45 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Whatever the case, I don't care. You proved the point of my previous post. 

You been proving mine since you got here. Thanks.
Reply/Quote

No a real man gets 3 underage (15, 16 and 18 year olds) girls drunk in his hotel room. The difference between Chris Henry and Ben is Ben goes to bars to get ladies drunk there, Chris picks them up at high schools and takes them to hotels. Now who is the creepier one?
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:42 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No a real man gets 3 underage (15, 16 and 18 year olds) girls drunk in his hotel room. The difference between Chris Henry and Ben is Ben goes to bars to get ladies drunk there, Chris picks them up at high schools and takes them to hotels. Now who is the creepier one?

the dead guy still doing it?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 03:42 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: No a real man gets 3 underage (15, 16 and 18 year olds) girls drunk in his hotel room. The difference between Chris Henry and Ben is Ben goes to bars to get ladies drunk there, Chris picks them up at high schools and takes them to hotels. Now who is the creepier one?

So your defense is 'he only rapes adults'?

That's...wow.

Just wow.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 08:51 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So your defense is 'he only rapes adults'?

That's...wow.

Just wow.

or he doesnt rape anyone

but thats too hard for you to comprehend due to your inability to move past your own bias
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 08:51 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So your defense is 'he only rapes adults'?

That's...wow.

Just wow.

I don't see that as a defense so much as calling out a black pot.  

[Image: 611596-14012-39.jpg]
Reply/Quote