Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb & Dumber-Two gays walk into a pizzeria...
On the lighter side...

A gay guy drives 80 miles from Chicago to Memories Pizza in Indiana to purchase pizza. This gay guy's clever scheme was to put one over on the pizza establishment....proudly boasting Memories will unknowingly be catering his wedding.

Um...Mr. Gay Guy, what you performed is commonly known to as  "carry out". Your wedding was not "catered". You'd think somewhere along the way during that 80 mile drive, that would have occurred to you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/29/memories-pizza-said-it-wouldnt-cater-same-sex-weddings-but-this-gay-couple-claims-they-tricked-the-shop-into-doing-just-that/
"Two Gays, a Bigot, and a Pizza Place" would have been a better title.

So the owner said:

"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

and the result was a gay guy came in and she unknowingly provided pizza for their wedding? Seems like they achieved what they wanted. Was it dumb? Sure, but it was for some comedy group's video series, so who cares?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-05-2015, 10:50 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: On the lighter side...

A gay guy drives 80 miles from Chicago to Memories Pizza in Indiana to purchase pizza. This gay guy's clever scheme was to put one over on the pizza establishment....proudly boasting Memories will unknowingly be catering his wedding.

Um...Mr. Gay Guy, what you performed is commonly known to as  "carry out". Your wedding was not "catered". You'd think somewhere along the way during that 80 mile drive, that would have occurred to you.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/09/29/memories-pizza-said-it-wouldnt-cater-same-sex-weddings-but-this-gay-couple-claims-they-tricked-the-shop-into-doing-just-that/

Jokes on the gay couple: they have now provided proof that Memories Pizza does not, in fact, discriminate against homosexuals. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-05-2015, 11:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "The Gays, a Bigot, and a Pizza Place" would have been a better title.

So the owner said:

"If a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no.”

and the result was a gay guy came in and she unknowingly provided pizza for their wedding? Seems like they achieved what they wanted. Was it dumb? Sure, but it was for some comedy group's video series, so who cares?

Yes "provide" by "catering".  Recall the Pizzeria was asked by a plant with an agenda if they would "cater" a gay wedding.
No one has to care. You must not be familiar with the phrase "on the lighter side".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/02/indianas-memories-pizza-wouldnt-cater-gay-wedding-gets-40k-in-crowdfunding/
A gay guy serving cold pizza at his wedding? I'm going to call BS on this one...
(10-05-2015, 11:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: "The Gays, a Bigot, and a Pizza Place" would have been a better title.

So the owner said:

People who still think comedy should be funny. 

This is an affront to comedy.

Picking low hanging fruit is for middle school class clowns. 
(10-05-2015, 02:29 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: People who still think comedy should be funny. 

This is an affront to comedy.

Picking low hanging fruit is for middle school class clowns. 

Youtube comedy uses the word "comedy" loosely. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-05-2015, 02:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Youtube comedy uses the word "comedy" loosely. 

I agree. "youtube" comics tend to be the kid in middle school who heard a dirty joke from their uncle at Christmas, then for a month and a half told everyone at school the same joke, forgetting who they already told it to. 

It's the same joke repeated by different faces.

Once SNL started shilling for politicians instead of making fun of them, comedy was officially on the decline. 
When Sarah Silverman said you have to change your act to appease crybaby college students, it was put on life support
Zzzzzz.
(10-05-2015, 02:29 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: A gay guy serving cold pizza at his wedding?  I'm going to call BS on this one...

The pizzas probably only had sausage on them.
(10-05-2015, 07:25 PM)crispy Wrote: The pizzas probably only had sausage on them.

Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I had catered pizza for my wedding. The delivery guy dropped it off right after the ceremony finished. That and a pony keg of Sam Adams Octoberfest.
(10-06-2015, 04:08 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: I had catered pizza for my wedding.  The delivery guy dropped it off right after the ceremony finished.  That and a pony keg of Sam Adams Octoberfest.

That sounds pretty awesome.

Except for the wedding part. But delivered pizza and a keg? Yeah, those parts sound good.