Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WELCOME D'Ante Smith , East Carolina, OT
(05-01-2021, 03:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure, but ....

[Image: E0RYOtYWQAMfuVF?format=jpg&name=large]

Sure but, former Bengal TE Alejandro Villanueva went to two Pro Bowls as an OT.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:11 PM)sandwedge Wrote: In all fairness though, a lot of OT's have a hard time with Garrett. That's gotta be a batman suit?

Drug test that man.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Drug test that man.

NFL allowed him to opt out of drug tests after he bashed in Rudolph's head in a fit of roid rage.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 04:11 PM)sandwedge Wrote: In all fairness though, a lot of OT's have a hard time with Garrett. That's gotta be a batman suit?

[Image: 41035822-037a-4d97-bf8f-8897bb3165d2-ad_...ormat&q=70]

[Image: 1*t82wr0RsIQhCd4CTpH2SWw.png]

Basically the same. LOL

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Garrett needs a new tailor.

If I had guns like that I would want to show them off also.  But not by wearing a suit jacket three sizes too small that looks like shit.
Reply/Quote
He’s undersized at 294lbs. But he’s a work in progress with good upside. I feel like he’s going to be the last player on the o line roster while he develops in every way, but he can become a good player in a year or 2.
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2021, 02:44 PM)kevin Wrote: and here is your 4th round O Lineman

CBS SPORTS says HIGH CALIBER NATINESS and Smart For Bengals To Add More O Line. They give Pick an A-.

So after WR Chase....All TRENCHES.  2 Offensive Line.  2 D Line and a D Line / LB ....I LOVE Finally a TRENCHES DRAFT....Bengals were so WEAK in THE TRENCHES.....This Draft Helps .

Steal man, major steal, might be my favorite pick in this Draft. Starting caliber OT this late is insane.

Knew this Draft was deep, was waiting for the OL picks then we get D'Ante and Trey Hill? Wild, love this Draft. Cool
Reply/Quote
My worry with Smith would be the injury bug. He missed a good amount of time in his Freshman season, missed all of last season, and then got hurt at the Senior Bowl during drills and missed the game.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote