Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview on sept 8
You guys all need a hobby.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 03:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You guys all need a hobby.

Have you not been reading?  They have one.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 03:23 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You guys all need a hobby.

I think they raise Golden Retrievers.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Let them be jealous.  We can meet up, I'll show you the new shit going down in the city, drink some beers at your choice of local establishments, me and my wife will cook dinner for you and your wife, and then we'll proceed to film the ladies banging my Golden Retriever.  You can't ask for a better day.

Well Griever's wife is super hot, what's yours look like?  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 03:40 PM)Bryan Wrote: Well Griever's wife is super hot, what's yours look like?  Ninja

Griever's wife is attractive, but I win the hot wife award for this website.  I don't know what she was thinking marrying a schlub like me, but I'll take it.

The video is all about my man Rodney though.  I love his little fuzzy ass.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Let them be jealous.  We can meet up, I'll show you the new shit going down in the city, drink some beers at your choice of local establishments, me and my wife will cook dinner for you and your wife, and then we'll proceed to film the ladies banging my Golden Retriever.  You can't ask for a better day.

you had me at golden retriever
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2015, 03:40 PM)Bryan Wrote: Well Griever's wife is super hot, what's yours look like?  Ninja

his wife is pretty nice lookin as well

she must have a thing for small stuff
Reply/Quote