Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion for those who come to Nashville
(01-18-2022, 04:54 PM)Titans2022 Wrote: Princes main location now is Nolensville pike. It’s excellent.

400 degrees is the best in the city, hot shrimp is to die for but unfortunately they’re still closed bc of damage from the tornado. Bc of that a trip to princes is totally worth it.

Don’t go to the Broadway location. It’s just for tourists and it’s not nearly as good.

Nolensville Pike is kinda out of the way for someone who is visiting downtown, especially if they are coming in from the north. But for those willing to make the drive, yes.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep Nashville is one of the fastest growing cities now, has been for the past 5+ years.
No state income tax helps draw people in.
Highways were not designed for this population boom lol.
It's similar to the Austin boom in many ways.

My company is headquartered in Austin and I was going to say Nashville is kind of the eastern version of that town.  A city without the infrastructure to support the growth but bringing in lots of people, changing the town considerably.  Both are also hot music spots, with that edge obviously going to Nashville, but still both popular destinations for music, good food, (mostly) friendly people and a nightmare downtown parking situation.  I need to get back out to Nashville; it's been a while!  But it won't be this weekend.  I'll be watching this game at home with the kiddos. 
Reply/Quote
Where the hell are we all going to meet up before the game? That's the real question...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Where the hell are we all going to meet up before the game? That's the real question...

Bengal Jim is going to have a Friday night meetup and tailgate before the game.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengal Jim is going to have a Friday night meetup and tailgate before the game.

Damnit I'm not getting there until Saturday morning. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Damnit I'm not getting there until Saturday morning. 

Right, but the tailgate will be Saturday before the game, so go to that  Tongue
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Nolensville Pike is kinda out of the way for someone who is visiting downtown, especially if they are coming in from the north. But for those willing to make the drive, yes.

For sure, about 20/25 mins. But they asked about hot chicken and if you don’t mind the drive that’s your best bet.

Hattie Bs is tourist chicken and I don’t know many locals that eat there. It’s not bad and the family are good people but it’s not even top 5 IMO.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:42 PM)Titans2022 Wrote: For sure, about 20/25 mins. But they asked about hot chicken and if you don’t mind the drive that’s your best bet.

Hattie Bs is tourist chicken and I don’t know many locals that eat there.  It’s not bad and the family are good people but it’s not even top 5 IMO.

I work downtown off Charlotte, so I go to Hattie B's sometimes for lunch. I definitely prefer the Charlotte location to the one in Music Row. No tourists at the Charlotte one, and it's usually fully busy (at least when I go).
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Bengal Jim is going to have a Friday night meetup and tailgate before the game.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6229326]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I work downtown off Charlotte, so I go to Hattie B's sometimes for lunch. I definitely prefer the Charlotte location to the one in Music Row. No tourists at the Charlotte one, and it's usually fully busy (at least when I go).

I go to Bishops meat and 3 in Cool Springs as it’s owned by the same people that own Hattie Bs, the Bishop family. You can actually get the same hot chicken there too but yea Charlotte def less busy than midtown. 8th avenue probably not as bad either.

400 degrees is maybe 15 mins from Charlotte. Once they reopen order online and try it out. Best hot chicken/hot shrimp/hot fish/ etc in Nashville. The owner, Aqui, is one of the nicest people ever too.

I do love hugh baby’s and they’re right there on Charlotte too!
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 06:01 PM)Titans2022 Wrote: I go to Bishops meat and 3 in Cool Springs as it’s owned by the same people that own Hattie Bs, the Bishop family.  You can actually get the same hot chicken there too but yea Charlotte def less busy than midtown. 8th avenue probably not as bad either.

400 degrees is maybe 15 mins from Charlotte. Once they reopen order online and try it out. Best hot chicken/hot shrimp/hot fish/ etc in Nashville. The owner, Aqui, is one of the nicest people ever too.

I do love hugh baby’s and they’re right there on Charlotte too!

I've been to that Hugh Baby's once. Was solid.
I only commute into office maybe a couple times a week now due to hybrid model, so I usually stick to what's close by the office.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I'd suggest Robert's Western World for those looking for a real, non corporate/pop country honky tonk. Wish I could make it this weekend.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote