Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggs is already in midseason form!
(08-24-2015, 09:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, I still think he played it poorly even if that's his assignment just because of how low he was coming in.  Whether he was aiming for the waist or not it looked awkward at best.

Even though he armed tackled and wrapped up? I would agree if he hit him with a shoulder or helmet. But looked like a good tackle.
I think what made it look awkward was just the way Bradford turned to brace for the hit.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 09:47 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Even though he armed tackled and wrapped up? I would agree if he hit him with a shoulder or helmet. But looked like a good tackle.
I think what made it look awkward was just the way Bradford turned to brace for the hit.

No I meant it looked like Suggs was bent at the waist as he was approaching the QB.  That made it look dirtier than it was.  Of course the QB is going to try to get out of the way and that doesn't help the defender.

Like I said, it just looked...awkward.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 08:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You can't even tell me if I posted in the thread, homie. I don't remember this thread, so I'm going to say I never even read it.

Holy crap, is this guy trolling?

lol!  

You read every thread in the Smack Forum that's important!  

Come to think, I started it, so I'm pretty sure you would have at least trolled me!
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!  

Come to think, I started it, so I'm pretty sure you would have at least trolled me!

Why do you have such trouble letting things go?
Your posts seem to always take one step forward, two steps back.

If somebody doesn't remember a post in a thread that I'm guessing was full of back and forth between you and pretty much everyone else, I'm guessing that they may not have caught one particular post. Hell, I've done that many times. I've seen somebody bring up a post that I don't recall seeing, so I have to actually go back and find it. It's not uncommon. I think you are at the point where you flatter yourself into thinking people remember threads that you started, that every single post is memorable. They are not. Don't be so egocentric.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 10:15 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol!  

I hate to break it to you, but I do not read every post in smack. I also had you on ignored for a number of months, which means I could not see what you posted. It's likely I ignored a thread you started for that very reason. 

I don't want your self worth to go down because I don't remember a thread you started, so I am sure the ignore feature has to be the reason. Otherwise, I am sure I would have remembered a thread in which you have no recollection of anything about it other than it "was important", "[you] started it", and that the only post in it you remember "was not important to the thread". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like that the attacks have gone from me being awful because I quote Brad on exactly what he says even though he meant to say something else to now me being awful because I never called out someone else months (or years) ago in a mystery thread from the old forums that I may or may not have even posted in.

Next he is going to tell me I am an awful person who believes former Panthers WR Rae Carruth shouldn't have received 25 years in prison in 2001 for hiring someone to kill his pregnant girlfriend in 1999 because I have yet to state my opinion here regarding him.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I hate to break it to you, but I do not read every post in smack. I also had you on ignored for a number of months, which means I could not see what you posted. It's likely I ignored a thread you started for that very reason. 

I don't want your self worth to go down because I don't remember a thread you started, so I am sure the ignore feature has to be the reason. Otherwise, I am sure I would have remembered a thread in which you have no recollection of anything about it other than it "was important", "[you] started it", and that the only post in it you remember "was not important to the thread". 
That would be a valid point if you didn't ask everyone what I posted while repeating that you had me on ignore so other people would quote it so you could read.

You even did that on threads that I started, which one that comes to mind was the second thread I started about something being ironic and you posted "what's this d bag posting?  I assume he's not understanding the meaning of irony again."  

That may not be exact, but it's close, and that goes to show that you still went in my threads.
(08-24-2015, 11:24 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I like that the attacks have gone from me being awful because I quote Brad on exactly what he says even though he meant to say something else to now me being awful because I never called out someone else months (or years) ago in a mystery thread from the old forums that I may or may not have even posted in.

HA!!  You definitely saw it!!  There was only a few active threads at a time in the Smack Forum, and seeing as how other Ravens/Steelers fans were posting in it, you would have had to see it!!

I also find it hilarious how you criticize me for bringing up the past when you posted my quote about Adderall in your sig in this board!
Reply/Quote
Dirty hit. Not as dirty as steelers tho
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That would be a valid point if you didn't ask everyone what I posted while repeating that you had me on ignore so other people would quote it so you could read.

You even did that on threads that I started, which one that comes to mind was the second thread I started about something being ironic and you posted "what's this d bag posting?  I assume he's not understanding the meaning of irony again."  

That may not be exact, but it's close, and that goes to show that you still went in my threads.

HA!!  You definitely saw it!!  There was only a few active threads at a time in the Smack Forum, and seeing as how other Ravens/Steelers fans were posting in it, you would have had to see it!!

I also find it hilarious how you criticize me for bringing up the past when you posted my quote about Adderall in your sig in this board!

This is getting old. Do you actually have proof that this thread even existed?

Because if not, I am going to accuse you of ignoring a post someone made calling me the n-word. I don't remember who said it. I don't remember what the thread was about. I can't tell you when it was made. I don't even know if you posted in that thread, but you HAD TO HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!! IT WAS A REALLY IMPORTANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is getting old. Do you actually have proof that this thread even existed?

Because if not, I am going to accuse you of ignoring a post someone made calling me the n-word. I don't remember who said it. I don't remember what the thread was about. I can't tell you when it was made. I don't even know if you posted in that thread, but you HAD TO HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!! IT WAS A REALLY IMPORTANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!! 

My proof is my word.  

What other proof would I have on a board that doesn't exist anymore?

It was a picture of a kid with down syndrome licking a window.

If your Steelers/Ravens pals had any balls, one would man-up and admitting to posting it.

I'm done with this, though, because we're just going to keep going in circles.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:23 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm done with this, though, because we're just going to keep going in circles.

You probably shouldn't have even started. I'm not really sure what you hoped to gain by making stuff up because you assumed i read a thread that you can't even remember the general topic of. 

I appreciate this week's feeble attempt to attack my image. Maybe next week you can accuse me of being the guy who sold your grandmother a broken Betamax player in 1984. Your proof is your word. 

Reply/Quote
Mods, can we do anything about this? All he has done since his time out is make stuff up and attack other members.

I'd like to go one thread where he didn't accuse me of something not even relevant to the thread.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 12:40 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Mods, can we do anything about this? All he has done since his time out is make stuff up and attack other members.

I'd like to go one thread where he didn't accuse me of something not even relevant to the thread.

HA!!

1 I didn't make it up.  It happened.  Just because you claim to not have seen it, doesn't mean it didn't exist, especially since you just claimed that you stayed out of my threads.

2.  You called me a pedophile and other things in how many unrelated threads, but that's not attacking or making stuff up?  

Why's it ok for you to make stuff up about me but not ok for me to call you out things you actually post?
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 10:43 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: And had it been a play action, it would've been a low hit on a QB dropping back to pass and Suggs was hitting him low regardless.

What a scum bag.

You set up a total strawman so that you can use it to call him a name? Who's really being the scumbag here? You're "what if's" are crapola. Shaddup until you have something decent to add to the adult conversations.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 02:18 PM)Whatever Wrote: They botched the name of the call, as it should have been unnecessary roughness instead of roughing the passer, but it was a penalty regardless.

According to the NFL it wasn't a legit penalty..."regardless" of your opinion. Don't take my word for it. Hear it from the horse's mouth: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000515248/article/blandino-terrell-suggs-hit-on-bradford-a-legal-play

What now?
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2015, 03:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've never found it that hard to go right at a guys waist, but whatever.

I don't doubt that for a second!  Tongue
Reply/Quote
If you're wondering why I stopped posting here in this thread allow me to explain. There are 2 reasons. The first is that there is not point to this anymore. Logic, reason, common sense, no matter what you want to use, the man in question was wearing a Ravens jersey, so the Baltimore fans here see no wrong doing. Like I said earlier, he could be raping their mother and they'd still cheer for him, like they did with Lewis, and Ray Rice. They man targeted the knees of a QB who had surgery, his own comments make it clear his intent "If you want to run the read option with your starting quarterback that's had two knee surgeries, that's on you." You don't make that comment if you aren't aiming low at his knees, dude's a dirtbag, no different then Burfict twisting Cam Newton's ankle. It's bush league in both cases.

The other reason I'm done with this, is more important. Another thread of Pat and Brad's personal feud that is honestly old and annoying. My opinion is they both need a lengthy timeout, it's not a one sided thing, both continue to go at one another and just make it worse and worse and ruin thread after thread with their personal issues. I know one of them will blame the other, and the thing is, it's both. There is an ignore feature for a reason, use it. This crap got old before the new board even started with you two.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 01:28 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: You set up a total strawman so that you can use it to call him a name? Who's really being the scumbag here? You're "what if's" are crapola. Shaddup until you have something decent to add to the adult conversations.

Read more posts, needle dick.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 04:06 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If you're wondering why I stopped posting here in this thread allow me to explain. There are 2 reasons. The first is that there is not point to this anymore. Logic, reason, common sense, no matter what you want to use, the man in question was wearing a Ravens jersey, so the Baltimore fans here see no wrong doing. Like I said earlier, he could be raping their mother and they'd still cheer for him, like they did with Lewis, and Ray Rice. They man targeted the knees of a QB who had surgery, his own comments make it clear his intent "If you want to run the read option with your starting quarterback that's had two knee surgeries, that's on you." You don't make that comment if you aren't aiming low at his knees, dude's a dirtbag, no different then Burfict twisting Cam Newton's ankle. It's bush league in both cases.

The other reason I'm done with this, is more important. Another thread of Pat and Brad's personal feud that is honestly old and annoying. My opinion is they both need a lengthy timeout, it's not a one sided thing, both continue to go at one another and just make it worse and worse and ruin thread after thread with their personal issues. I know one of them will blame the other, and the thing is, it's both. There is an ignore feature for a reason, use it. This crap got old before the new board even started with you two.

You stopped posting because the NFL said you were wrong. It's as simple as that.

As far as Brad and I, I should probably ignore all of his attacks, but it's kind of hard when he randomly jumps into a conversation accusing me of something false. I also don't think someone who resorts to calling others "retards" when they have nothing else to argue is in a position to suggest others need a "timeout".

Reply/Quote
School has started so I don't have time for childish behavior online when I deal with it at work. I'm going to utilize the ignore feature and make my life a lot easier .

Reply/Quote