Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sunday Plans Without Bengals Football?
What are your plans for Sunday with the Bengals on their mini "bye?" Will you still spend the day watching football? Tracking fantasy stats? Or, will you be like me and get drafted into the "honeydo" list? The wife knows the Bengals schedule, so when they don't play on a Sunday, I get stuck doing something around the house. Beats working, I guess.

How will you spend the day?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Cut grass. Attend memorial service. Watch FC Cincinnati match. Check fantasy stats throughout the day. Hopefully watch Pittsburgh lose to KC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Sunday is the final day of Ryder Cup, my favorite golf tournament. After that I have a few things to work on my old hobby cars.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I could see myself being an Oakland/Kansas City fan for the day.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 09:22 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: I could see myself being an Oakland/Kansas City fan for the day.

Don't forget Washington, too.  Couldn't care less what their record is, **** the Browns, I always say.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Going to sit down and actually watch the Browns/'Skins game. Interested to see how Browns utilize more and more of Terrell Pryor since he's basically their entire offense. Also rooting for Gruden to get his team back to .500.

Late afternoon watching DAL/SF to get a good look at Dak and Elliot. Haven't really seen much of the Cowboys yet this season.

Then for the evening I will be turning into the biggest Chiefs fans this side of the Mississippi for obvious reasons.
Reply/Quote
October 1st - 7th is a holiday week in China. Going to travel to a few places. Will probably watch a few games on gamepass during my transfers.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 08:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What are your plans for Sunday with the Bengals on their mini "bye?"  Will you still spend the day watching football?  Tracking fantasy stats?  Or, will you be like me and get drafted into the "honeydo" list?  The wife knows the Bengals schedule, so when they don't play on a Sunday, I get stuck doing something around the house.  Beats working, I guess.

Just like you I will be on the "honeydo" list, hopefully will find some time to watch KC win when I'm done.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Go have dinner with the family.
Reply/Quote
My Sunday will be like every other Sunday.
Get everything done early, then watch football.
Go to sleep, and look forward to another great week.
Reply/Quote
It's Grand Final (Our Superbowl) weekend here in Australia, so I will be drinking, BBQing and watching the National Rugby League Grand Final, between the Cronulla Sharks and Melbourne Storm. Will sleep in Monday morning as I don't need to be up at 3am to watch the Bengals and it is a long weekend.
Reply/Quote
Going with the wife and 3 kids to the Magic Kingdom and I'll do a little scoreboard watching. Hoping the cards all fall in favor of the Bengals of course.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 11:37 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: It's Grand Final (Our Superbowl) weekend here in Australia, so I will be drinking, BBQing and watching the National Rugby League Grand Final, between the Cronulla Sharks and Melbourne Storm. Will sleep in Monday morning as I don't need to be up at 3am to watch the Bengals and it is a long weekend.
My money's on the Sharks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Going to the Panthers vs Falcons game!
Reply/Quote
Catching up on my online work for my math class, cleaning up my room a bit, and playing some FIFA.

Edit: Why are there no football games for the PC?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2016, 08:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What are your plans for Sunday with the Bengals on their mini "bye?"  Will you still spend the day watching football?  Tracking fantasy stats?  Or, will you be like me and get drafted into the "honeydo" list?  The wife knows the Bengals schedule, so when they don't play on a Sunday, I get stuck doing something around the house.  Beats working, I guess.

One word...

Red Zone.

With particular interest focused on KC vs Pitt and Oak vs Balt.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Packing a cooler and going to the beach all day.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 12:42 AM)jason Wrote: My money's on the Sharks.

Yours and pretty much everyone elses, they are the fairytale team. This is there 50th season and they have never won the competition, they are playing a universally hated and salary cap cheating Melbourne Storm team that had 2 competition stripped because they were found to be cheating the salary cap.
Reply/Quote
More important, What are the Bengals plans ?.......The players union may not allow extra practice days, I have no idea. At Dallas is going to be much harder than that lousy Miami team, and at New England is probably a loss.....So Bengals players and coaches are going to have to improve just to go from 2-2 on the season to 3-3 on the season. If they want to go to 4-2 on the season, they have to improve a heck of a lot. .....The coaches need to put in some extra time anyway. 4-2 would be nice, we could live with 3-3, but 2-4 would be awful. So this team has it's work cut out for them going to Dallas and New England, not known as easy road games.....We could use Eifert back. I hate that stupid Pro Bowl. I've been saying some team would end up losing a top player in that stupid meaningless game and it turned out that team was us.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2016, 01:53 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: One word...

Red Zone.

With particular interest focused on KC vs Pitt and Oak vs Balt.

Yep.  Red Zone channel.
Love that invention.   Rock On
Reply/Quote