Eagles
49ers
Vikings
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Seahawks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Dream Matchup Bengals vs. ______
49ers because I have a triple digit ticket on draft kings on a 7.25 bet
Reply/Quote
Sentimentally, the Vikings....so at least one of us finally gets a win. That said, it's those damn 49ers, and everyone should know why.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My dream matchup doesn't include any of those teams you listed, since you asked. I've joked on here for years about a Bengals/Lions SB, and since 2016 when both teams went in the crapper, it's seemed like a delusional dream at best. For many years before that too, actually. They never seem to be good at the same time. However, looking at how both teams are playing now, I must admit things are trending in the right direction, and we're probably just a year away from seeing that matchup ThumbsUp

In the mean time, my dream this year would be the Vikings, but those frauds won't be around come Super Bowl time.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
IF we were to beat Dallas we would avenge all losses this season. That would be kinda neat. Beating the 9ers would rule too
Reply/Quote
The Niners would offer a perfect opportunity for Burrow to rip that last monkey off of the Bengals back.

But will be happy whoever the Bengals beat in SB.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
No question, San Fran. Get that monkey off our backs and Joe’s first Ring at the same time!
Reply/Quote
I said Eagles. I believe they are the best NFC team, given Hurts is playing.

I want to beat the best. I want the ball first. Leave no doubt.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
The 49ers. Joe Burrow to Chase for "The Catch". Wait, we'll have to call it something else. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
49ers or Bucs would be the more fun matchups for Burrow. Historically the Bengals need to get their lick back.

A Bucs VS Bengals SB would sell itself. Brady VS Burrow would sell.

Only fear with that is, Brady is known to beat guys he shouldn’t beat
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:27 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'd like to beat the 49ers, I've been traumatized by 2 SB losses. Specially the last one hurt vs the niners. Then the 20 yr mayhem that followed. Would be nice to be vindicated.

2nd team woudl be the cowboys, since the pundits and NFL and media love them.

I'm with you Bengalitis.  Montana got me twice.  Would love to see us play the Niners to get our first Ring and some Burrow redemption for us older Bengal fans who underwent the "20-year mess"  
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
49ers can come another year but give me the Bucs because Burrow vs Brady would be the future GOAT playing the current GOAT in (likely) his last game.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 08:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: 49ers can come another year but give me the Bucs because Burrow vs Brady would be the future GOAT playing the current GOAT in (likely) his last game.

Make sure to get the game ball if Brady ends his career. Could be worth something. His last TD or pass attempt.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
We have unfinished business with the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 12:10 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I went different from everyone else and chose MIN. Wpulf be fitting that the trio (Burrow, Chase and JJ) play in a championship game at the same time. Too bad we wouldn't also be getting JJ a ring.

I went with Minny as well.
JJ vs JC!
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 08:29 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: I'm with you Bengalitis.  Montana got me twice.  Would love to see us play the Niners to get our first Ring and some Burrow redemption for us older Bengal fans who underwent the "20-year mess"  

Too bad he is not here anymore to witness a Bengals over 49ers SB win.

[Image: 636324394124931191-Bill-Walsh2.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Any of these is potentially great matchup:
49ers because of history.
Bucs for the GOAT vs baby GOAT, what's more fitting is the new GOAT beating Brady again.
Eagles because they're the best all around team and somehow I think we match up well against them.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 10:09 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Too bad he is not here anymore to witness a Bengals over 49ers SB win.

[Image: 636324394124931191-Bill-Walsh2.jpg]

The vote for me no question. Give me the 49ers one more time to kick that monkey to the curb! Mellow

And he will see it BTW.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 12:18 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Texans, but I think that's a long shot.

You beat me to it.. ThumbsUp  I really don't like them just because of Watt and calling Andy the little red BB gun even if it was true..  Hey! maybe the squeelers will someday switch to the NFC and the Bengals could stomp them 72-0 in the superbowl!  ThumbsUp  Am I asking for too much ya think?  Wink
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
49’ers. First game I saw was the 81 SB and fell in love with my Bengals. The cleansing would start the new cycle of Bengaldom.
Reply/Quote
This said my dream and my dream would be to destroy the GOAT.  I know it has almost zero chance of happening.  I think SF is the toughest opponent, so I didn't make that my dream.
Reply/Quote