Eagles
49ers
Vikings
Bucs
Cowboys
Giants
Seahawks
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Dream Matchup Bengals vs. ______
Eagles are my number 1 because they are the best team and toughest to beat. Would be a great game.

49ers are second because they are a great team as well, especially on defense. It'd be a great matchup.

That said, I think the Vikings are the easiest realistic matchup because their defense is very beatable. And it would be a good story with a new super bowl winner either way.

I voted Eagles because its the biggest challenge and would be a dream matchup for common NFL fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Seahawks because I want what I perceive to be the easiest matchup to win (The refs favoring Brady in a Super Bowl scares me).
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 10:54 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Seahawks because I want what I perceive to be the easiest matchup to win (The refs favoring Brady in a Super Bowl scares me).

Joe Brrr ain't scared of anyone. If he ain't, I ain't. Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 10:54 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Seahawks because I want what I perceive to be the easiest matchup to win (The refs favoring Brady in a Super Bowl scares me).

Do you agree, then,  with the guy who said NFL games are "influenced" ?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs. Philadelphia
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 03:24 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Do you agree, then,  with the guy who said NFL games are "influenced" ?

Sure, we know the league wants offense. How far my conspiracy ideas runs deep, well...
Reply/Quote