Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LI Game Day Thread
Another incredibly boring game. The NFL has a big problem. Out of all the playoff games this year there was only 1 good game. That's pathetic.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Turn out the lights, the party's over...

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's a massacre.

Reply/Quote
4 score game
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Love the enthusiasm of the Falcons coach and owner. Will never see Mike and Marv at that way.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
And yet, another nose picking on national tv.

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 10:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: And yet, another nose picking on national tv.

[Image: When-Jerry-Scratches-Picks.gif]
Reply/Quote
Who would have thought the Patriots would be down by 25 halfway thru the 3rd ?

But I love it !
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 10:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Gotta believe most football fans everywhere are happy about this. Maybe NO/TB/Car fans were hoping for a different outcome.   

Funny that you mention that. Several of my friends live in New Orleans and they pretty much all mentioned it was blasphemy but still said,"Go Falcons!"..Haha.
Reply/Quote
Patriots playing a top flight team caught up to them. They had a pretty cake schedule this year.

Got kicked in the teeth and haven't been able to recover.

Hopefully the commercials get better.
Reply/Quote
That screwed up a lot of people's pools.
Reply/Quote
It's FIXED.! 
No wait.. NE just sucks.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just thinking about all the preseason chatter about Freeney and how he made a mistake picking the Falcons.

Also, Sanu's contract

*slams 4th beer*

But but..we keeeled these guys back in 14!

Reply/Quote
Ha.. missed xp then run into your own kick.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Congrats, Mo Sanu.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pedal to the metal...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 10:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Gotta believe most football fans everywhere are happy about this. Maybe NO/TB/Car fans were hoping for a different outcome.   

I'm not. I prefer football games that are actually entertaining. The entire post season this year has been straight garbage.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:20 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm not. I prefer football games that are actually entertaining. The entire post season this year has been straight garbage.

Atlanta winning versus NE winning yet again, I meant.  Not the lopsided score.  
Reply/Quote
Pats aint done yet but hopefully soon!

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:20 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I'm not. I prefer football games that are actually entertaining. The entire post season this year has been straight garbage.

Depends on your definition of entertaining. Watching Tom Brady and the mighty Patriots struggle, while the Falcons are playing their asses off trying to earn their 1st ever SB championship....has been pretty entertaining, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote