Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LV
Tampa also has a strong DL - take note again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 11:59 PM)J24 Wrote: Tampa was playing 2 deep safety's the whole game. Why didn't Kansas City run more?

Tampa-2 with a ferocious pass rush and LBs that can cover is Mahomes’s kryptonite. Probably every QB actually.
Reply/Quote
KC receivers need to get out of bounds...
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2021, 08:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not much to discuss. Tampa made a mistake on the kickoff return then went three and out when it was hyper critical that they score on the opening drive. And the NFL just showed who they want to win with Mahomes not called for obvious intentional grounding.

Game over basically.

This post aged well....
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:06 AM)Synric Wrote: This post aged well....

So what? Things changed - Tampa got it together and played very well.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:06 AM)Synric Wrote: This post aged well....

KC has their work cut out for them to win by 30.

But the tragic thing: Dog now has to be a catcher instead of a pitcher. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
And ends with a pick!

I gotta give it to Tampa D = that was an amazing defensive effort.
Reply/Quote
Brady is the goat of any team sport. Bill Russell is only 1 to make a case now.
Reply/Quote
[Image: you-laugh-you-lose-simple-28-photos-9.jp...info&w=600]

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:02 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Tampa-2 with a ferocious pass rush and LBs that can cover is Mahomes’s kryptonite. Probably every QB actually.
That's why you run the Ball. That's what Mahomes has to realize is that he has to take what the defense gives him. That's what Brady has done better than anyone else.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:23 AM)J24 Wrote: That's why you run the Ball. That's what Mahomes has to realize is that he has to take what the defense gives him. That's what Brady has done better than anyone else.

Mahomes was pressured like I've never seen him pressured before. 

Think of Brady's 2 losses to the Giants, and the Panthers losing to the Broncos in 2015

wanna know why the giants and broncos won despite being overall inferior teams?

Dominant d-line. Dominant pass rush

You can neutralize the greatest qb's ever if your defense can get to them.

This game isnt about Mahomes. It's about Brady. But also how great that front 4 is. Barrett, Suh, Vea, and JPP
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:27 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Mahomes was pressured like I've never seen him pressured before. 

Think of Brady's 2 losses to the Giants, and the Panthers losing to the Broncos in 2015

This game isnt about Mahomes. It's about Brady. But also how great that front 4 is. Barrett, Suh, Vea, and JPP

Watching Shaq Barret sack Mahomes WHILE BEING HELD drive that home...
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:17 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Brady is the goat of any team sport. Bill Russell is only 1 to make a case now.

Stop it.

He is a lucky POS.

If New England lands Manning instead of Brady... Manning would have more rings.

Montana was far and away a better leader and more talented QB. 

Brady is a good QB that looks great due to being placed in the perfect situation. New England, great coach, and great ownership committed to winning. Tampa, has a brutally good defense and more offensive weapons then the Chiefs or anyone else in the league.

This crap of people claiming he is some elite level QB makes me sick to my stomach. Wish he'd have been drafted by Cincy, would have been in the league 2 or 3 years and no one would know his name.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:17 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Brady is the goat of any team sport. Bill Russell is only 1 to make a case now.

Bill Russell isn't even the GOAT of his own sport, unless I am missing a distinction you’re making.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:31 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Bill Russell isn't even the GOAT of his own sport, unless I am missing a distinction you’re making.

I think he means by championships. Bill Russell has 11

Also Bill Russell is the greatest defender to ever play
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:27 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Mahomes was pressured like I've never seen him pressured before. 

Agreed I'm not taking anything away from the Bucs Defense. With that being said when the top running back only gets 9 Carry's something is wrong with the game plan. Especially when the defense is playing two deep safety's 80% of the time and both of your starting tackles are out.
By the way 29 pressures according to ESPN stats is the most in the Superbowl any other QB gets sacked 10 times if they play that type of pass rush.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:30 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Stop it.

He is a lucky POS.

Brady is a good QB that looks great due to being placed in the perfect situation. New England, great coach, and great ownership committed to winning. Tampa, has a brutally good defense and more offensive weapons then the Chiefs or anyone else in the league.

This crap of people claiming he is some elite level QB makes me sick to my stomach. Wish he'd have been drafted by Cincy, would have been in the league 2 or 3 years and no one would know his name.

Besides for this season and 1 and a half years of Moss. He has never had a probowl receiver. Belichek hasnt won a playoff game without Brady.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:30 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Stop it.

He is a lucky POS.

it's all luck of the draw. David Carr put up some good seasons in houston with a trash o-line, but that o-line is what killed his career too.

JP Losman only had 1 healthy year due to how many times he was getting hit by opposing defenders. Bills o-line was constantly worst in the league back then. 

But the 1 year he stayed healthy, and the o-line was playing better than usual, he put up the 12th best qb rating.

Archie Manning is another guy that couldve been a hall of famer.

Rivers would have multiple rings if the giants didnt make that trade to ghet eli with the chargers
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:32 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: I think he means by championships. Bill Russell has 11

Also Bill Russell is the greatest defender to ever play

Isn’t that actually factual? As in, there are stats that back it up? I seem to remember something about advanced stats showing how dominant of a defender Russell was. I know blocks and steals weren’t recorded, but still.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2021, 12:35 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Besides for this season and 1 and a half years of Moss. He has never had a probowl receiver. Belichek hasnt won a playoff game without Brady.

it's been 1 season calm down lmaoo

Brady's first 3 championships were built on dominant defenses and run games. 
Reply/Quote