Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Predictions
I think the cheaters win this one. Falcons will put up a heck of a fight. Brady gets another ring. Patriots 31 Falcons 29
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
For whatever reason this season I have underestimated BB a lot. In week 1 of survivor pickem I chose Arizona because they seemed like an obvious lock. We know how that all turned out.

I look at the Falcons and I just cannot see how they could possibly lose. No matter who the Pats take away, the Falcons have more. I think it will be close and I think it will be one of the more entertaining Super Bowls. I still have the Falcons winning it.
Reply/Quote
Officially, I am picking the Patriots. Patriots in a close, but not so close game.  Its kinda hard for the Falcons, with all their offensive and defensive weapons to overcome the mighty Tom Brady and Jedi knight Bellechick and the zebras.   I wouldn't be too surprised to see Julio Jones get kicked out of the game for illegal touching during warm ups.  Matt Ryan will come down with a severe case of the scabies.  Someone from Atlanta will be arrested for cocaine use the night before the game.......oh wait, nevermind. 

Yes, the Patriots will win. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Falcons 27

Patriots 26
Reply/Quote
the team that scores more points will win
Reply/Quote
Falcons
People suck
Reply/Quote
I'd really like to see the Falcons win, but have a hard time betting against the Patriots, so I won't. I usually have to see them lose before believing it.
Also, I predict a Sanu pass.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I really want the Falcons to win, but I see it like this:

Pats-34
Falcons-27
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
BB is the best ever in the history of the league at taking away the opponent's best weapons. The high flying will be grounded. And the ground game will stall. Brady is on a mission. 28-10 Pats.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's going to be close, but Pats will prevail. Which is gonna piss off sooo many people.

Go Pats ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 03:33 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: the team that scores more points will win

Coming from a guy saying the Seahawks cheat you'd think you would want the Falcons to beat the Patriot cheaters.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm going to take Atlanta. Atlanta has gone over 40 points 6 times this year. They have gone over 30 points another 7 times also.
In their two playoff games they put up 80 points. 31-27 Falcons.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2017, 11:56 AM)Goalpost Wrote: I'm going to take Atlanta.  Atlanta has gone over 40 points 6 times this year.  They have gone over 30 points another 7 times also.
In their two playoff games they put up 80 points.  31-27 Falcons.

They will not put up 31 on the Pats #1 scoring defense.  Not gonna happen.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-03-2017, 05:18 PM)McC Wrote: They will not put up 31 on the Pats #1 scoring defense.  Not gonna happen.

Probably not, but it is the Super Bowl where anything can happen.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
As much as I will be pulling for the Falcons to win the game, I'm not confident that they will. However, I do predict that they will beat the spread.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Based on what I've seen so far, I predict they will turn the Super Bowl into a nonstop political commercial which will cause me to reconsider my NFL fandom.
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Based on what I've seen so far, I predict they will turn the Super Bowl into a nonstop political commercial which will cause me to reconsider my NFL fandom.

Yep, the anti-Trump people will speak out. Probably Lady Gaga herself.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Falcons - 30

Patriots - 27
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 01:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Officially, I am picking the Patriots. Patriots in a close, but not so close game.  Its kinda hard for the Falcons, with all their offensive and defensive weapons to overcome the mighty Tom Brady and Jedi knight Bellechick and the zebras.   I wouldn't be too surprised to see Julio Jones get kicked out of the game for illegal touching during warm ups.  Matt Ryan will come down with a severe case of the scabies.  Someone from Atlanta will be arrested for cocaine use the night before the game.......oh wait, nevermind. 

Yes, the Patriots will win. 

I was pretty spot on with this..... Ninja
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 05:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I really want the Falcons to win, but I see it like this:

Pats-34
Falcons-27

Very close prediction.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote