Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Super Bowl Predictions - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Super Bowl Predictions (/Thread-Super-Bowl-Predictions)

Pages: 1 2

Super Bowl Predictions - guyofthetiger - 02-02-2017

I think the cheaters win this one. Falcons will put up a heck of a fight. Brady gets another ring. Patriots 31 Falcons 29

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - rezolve11 - 02-02-2017

For whatever reason this season I have underestimated BB a lot. In week 1 of survivor pickem I chose Arizona because they seemed like an obvious lock. We know how that all turned out.

I look at the Falcons and I just cannot see how they could possibly lose. No matter who the Pats take away, the Falcons have more. I think it will be close and I think it will be one of the more entertaining Super Bowls. I still have the Falcons winning it.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - BengalHawk62 - 02-02-2017

Officially, I am picking the Patriots. Patriots in a close, but not so close game.  Its kinda hard for the Falcons, with all their offensive and defensive weapons to overcome the mighty Tom Brady and Jedi knight Bellechick and the zebras.   I wouldn't be too surprised to see Julio Jones get kicked out of the game for illegal touching during warm ups.  Matt Ryan will come down with a severe case of the scabies.  Someone from Atlanta will be arrested for cocaine use the night before the game.......oh wait, nevermind. 

Yes, the Patriots will win. 

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - bengalfan74 - 02-02-2017

Falcons 27

Patriots 26

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - seahawkscheat - 02-02-2017

the team that scores more points will win

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - Griever - 02-02-2017

Falcons

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - wildcats forever - 02-02-2017

I'd really like to see the Falcons win, but have a hard time betting against the Patriots, so I won't. I usually have to see them lose before believing it.
Also, I predict a Sanu pass.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - Bengal Dude - 02-02-2017

I really want the Falcons to win, but I see it like this:

Pats-34
Falcons-27

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - McC - 02-02-2017

BB is the best ever in the history of the league at taking away the opponent's best weapons. The high flying will be grounded. And the ground game will stall. Brady is on a mission. 28-10 Pats.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - Awful Llama - 02-02-2017

It's going to be close, but Pats will prevail. Which is gonna piss off sooo many people.

Go Pats ThumbsUp

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - guyofthetiger - 02-03-2017

(02-02-2017, 03:33 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: the team that scores more points will win

Coming from a guy saying the Seahawks cheat you'd think you would want the Falcons to beat the Patriot cheaters.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - Goalpost - 02-03-2017

I'm going to take Atlanta. Atlanta has gone over 40 points 6 times this year. They have gone over 30 points another 7 times also.
In their two playoff games they put up 80 points. 31-27 Falcons.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - McC - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 11:56 AM)Goalpost Wrote: I'm going to take Atlanta.  Atlanta has gone over 40 points 6 times this year.  They have gone over 30 points another 7 times also.
In their two playoff games they put up 80 points.  31-27 Falcons.

They will not put up 31 on the Pats #1 scoring defense.  Not gonna happen.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - guyofthetiger - 02-04-2017

(02-03-2017, 05:18 PM)McC Wrote: They will not put up 31 on the Pats #1 scoring defense.  Not gonna happen.

Probably not, but it is the Super Bowl where anything can happen.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - SunsetBengal - 02-04-2017

As much as I will be pulling for the Falcons to win the game, I'm not confident that they will. However, I do predict that they will beat the spread.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - BonnieBengal - 02-05-2017

Based on what I've seen so far, I predict they will turn the Super Bowl into a nonstop political commercial which will cause me to reconsider my NFL fandom.

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - guyofthetiger - 02-05-2017

(02-05-2017, 11:08 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Based on what I've seen so far, I predict they will turn the Super Bowl into a nonstop political commercial which will cause me to reconsider my NFL fandom.

Yep, the anti-Trump people will speak out. Probably Lady Gaga herself.

Super Bowl Predictions - CageTheBengal - 02-05-2017

Falcons - 30

Patriots - 27

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - BengalHawk62 - 02-06-2017

(02-02-2017, 01:55 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Officially, I am picking the Patriots. Patriots in a close, but not so close game.  Its kinda hard for the Falcons, with all their offensive and defensive weapons to overcome the mighty Tom Brady and Jedi knight Bellechick and the zebras.   I wouldn't be too surprised to see Julio Jones get kicked out of the game for illegal touching during warm ups.  Matt Ryan will come down with a severe case of the scabies.  Someone from Atlanta will be arrested for cocaine use the night before the game.......oh wait, nevermind. 

Yes, the Patriots will win. 

I was pretty spot on with this..... Ninja

RE: Super Bowl Predictions - guyofthetiger - 02-06-2017

(02-02-2017, 05:19 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I really want the Falcons to win, but I see it like this:

Pats-34
Falcons-27

Very close prediction.