Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Uniform
If you click on the tweet, you'll see the whole picture which shows orange socks.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Orange socks do it for me.
Reply/Quote
Was hoping for all black, but thanks for posting!
Reply/Quote
Wow.. You'd think they would at least iron his clothes. I hope they're at least washed before the game..  and they could have at minimum used a wooden hanger instead of the cheapo plastic that looks like they went out and bought the jersey at Walmart at the last minute.  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The black jersey, white pants, and orange socks along with the helmet is going to look oh so pretty when players are celebrating a Super Bowl victory.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:36 PM)wcu Wrote: Was hoping for all black, but thanks for posting!

Same here, but I'll take the black jersey. Anyone know what the Rams will be wearing?
Reply/Quote
Looks good, but they should have hung everything on Dusty Cart.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:39 PM)Nepa Wrote: Same here, but I'll take the black jersey. Anyone know what the Rams will be wearing?

A candy wrapper.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:37 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow.. You'd think they would at least iron his clothes. I hope they're at least washed before the game..  and they could have at minimum used a wooden hanger instead of the cheapo plastic that looks like they went out and bought the jersey at Walmart at the last minute.  Hilarious

Rumor is they wanted an authentic look for how the uni appears after Burrow gets sacked 9 times in a game.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Tee...

Random thought, Tee has talked about ditching 85 after this season to forge his own identity. When Tee wins a Super Bowl wearing 85, will he stick with the #?

Reply/Quote
Im getting so excited.

I may need to see a doctor about this erect...
Reply/Quote
Love this combo.  Zero complaints.  

But I also laughed about the wrinkles and presentation.  My first thought was they should've just draped it over the Cart to complete the image  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:55 PM)motoarch Wrote: Im getting so excited.  

I may need to see a doctor about this erect...

Ha, I'm a grown man but for some reason get all giddy about seeing which uniforms they wear for the big game.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 01:56 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Love this combo.  Zero complaints.  

But I also laughed about the wrinkles and presentation.  My first thought was they should've just draped it over the Cart to complete the image  Hilarious

Maybe the impending snow in Cincy resulted in telling the laundry guy to stay home for the day?Hmm
Reply/Quote
Schefter did a retweet for anyone wanting to see the toxic opinions of Twitter land.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Schefter did a retweet for anyone wanting to see the toxic opinions of Twitter land.

[Image: hgh5.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2022, 02:12 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Schefter did a retweet for anyone wanting to see the toxic opinions of Twitter land.

I mean it's Twitter, not exactly the cream of the crop in intelligence and opinions.  But I legit don't get the hate.  I can see laughing about the wrinkles, that's fine.  But people going off about it not being the right uniform is funny to me.  Then again, we still have debate here about the uniform and the logo, so it's clearly a touchy subject. 
Reply/Quote
Bookend uniforms that got the whole playoff run started.
Reply/Quote
They could have dressed up a mannequin, I guess. It's not like they don't have any of those in the pro shop.  But this is a big 'meh' in the scheme of things.  

Just a lot of Chiefs/Titans/Raiders/Browns fans being dicks.  
Reply/Quote
this is reminiscent of the uniform worn in the 1982 Super Bowl

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote