Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl: Who Ya Got or Do you Care?
Lions or Bills. This feels like a real opportunity for Buffalo.

I don't want anyone form the North to win. Most definitely not Cleveland, They are obnoxious enough without a ring.

Unfortunately, it will be extremely tough for the AFC field to beat those 2. They may have made us look bad, but they'll do that to a lot of teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 09:47 PM)samhain Wrote: Lions or Bills.  This feels like a real opportunity for Buffalo.  

I don't want anyone form the North to win.  Most definitely not Cleveland,  They are obnoxious enough without a ring.

Unfortunately, it will be extremely tough for the AFC field to beat those 2.  They may have made us look bad, but they'll do that to a lot of teams.

So true.
Reply/Quote
Goodell will get the matchup he wants, whatever that is.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Absolutely will not in any way root for the Clowns or Pukesburg. For those of you who do not live near Clowns fans, they are so annoying. Win one game at the beginning of the year and its "We're going to the Superbowl this year!" Ugh. I'll root for Detroit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yall are gonna hate me but I want to see Cleveland win. It would be great seeing Flacco knock the Ravens out of the playoffs. Hopefully they could also beat the Steelers and KC along the way.

The biggest downside is I don't want to see DWatson get a ring, which he would get just for being on the team. But even so I still wanna see Cleveland win one. And at least Nick Chubb would get one as well. That dude deserves it just for carrying that team so long and then that injury...I still wince thinking about it.

Reply/Quote
Anyone wanting the Frowns to win the SB has obviously forgotten just how insufferable their fans are. Browns win a SB with off-the-street Flacco before the Bengals win with $275 million top-5 QB Burrow?!...we wouldn't hear the end of that one EVER.

Naw. F Cleveland!
Reply/Quote
I think the only thing keeping me interested is the amount of teams (at least on the AFC side) that are relatively new to the playoff scene. Would even like to see the Texans make it in.

Will certainly root for the underdogs, even Cleveland. Certainly the Lions on the NFC side.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 01:23 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Anyone wanting the Frowns to win the SB has obviously forgotten just how insufferable their fans are. Browns win a SB with off-the-street Flacco before the Bengals win with $275 million top-5 QB Burrow?!...we wouldn't hear the end of that one EVER.

Naw. F Cleveland!

Yep, can't argue with that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
It's not bad to root for KC to keep the "only Burrow can beat Mahomes" in the playoffs narrative. We need something to hold onto after this disappointing season.

They can lose the Superbowl to keep their fanbase in check.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
i am rooting for the Lions the whole way.

But can easily see another 49ers vs Ravens superbowl
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2024, 01:23 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Anyone wanting the Frowns to win the SB has obviously forgotten just how insufferable their fans are. Browns win a SB with off-the-street Flacco before the Bengals win with $275 million top-5 QB Burrow?!...we wouldn't hear the end of that one EVER.

Naw. F Cleveland!

Not like its Flacco's first rodeo though...  and he landed on a loaded team.  Might even be better than when he won with the ravens  (i dont want them to win but they have a shot at getting there)
Reply/Quote
I would like to see Packers - Texans.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Certainly not the Cowboys year. Shocker. Lol

Dak about to get another HC fired and will still be the Cowboys starter next year because cutting him would mean $62m in dead cap.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like underdogs, would be nice to see the Lions take it.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2024, 07:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Certainly not the Cowboys year. Shocker. Lol

Dak about to get another HC fired and will still be the Cowboys starter next year because cutting him would mean $62m in dead cap.

And then next season sports talk show talking heads will still prop him up as one of the best QBs in the NFL as he puts up good numbers again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I was just on a Lions board celebrating with them. Thirty-two loooooong years of futility are over! For years I used to say that I rooted for the #1 and #2 teams in playoff futility, but no more. Congrats to the Dolphins for now they are at the top of that list!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Don't care... but I'd love to see Buffalo vs Detroit. Buffalo for their fans and Detroit because I love what Dan Campbell and Jared Goff have done (along with the rest of the organisation)
Reply/Quote
I don't care who wins, but gimme Detroit and Buffalo.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2024, 02:28 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I'm rooting for the Lions.  Lions vs Bills in the Super Bowl?

This is looking like a pretty good prediction thus far.

As for me, i don't care.  Won't watch.  Probably won't know it happened until the next day.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it'll be the lake effect bowl between Buffalo and Detroit.. Not that I wish anything good for the Mistake on the Lake, but it would get interesting if they moved it to Cleveland.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote