Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl on the line, and you Perine.
Lol.

Everything else aside, 3rd and 1 and you power I into Aaron Donald with Perine. I wouldn’t do that in a game of madden I play on Tuesday. Yet, in the Super Bowl, that’s the play call. I love everything about this team, but whoever decided to run Perine on 3rd and one (Callahan, Taylor, etc) should probably decide football is not on th Orr best interest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Perine has made some big plays for us all year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Good idea

Isn’t a coaches fault our ***** ass o line couldn’t open up a hole for 1 yards.

Theoretically ANY RB we put back there should’ve gotten it, if the line did their jobs. They didn’t do their jobs.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perine has made some big plays for us all year.

Like two.  And he's pretty much sucked the rest of the time.

He's Brian Leonard 2.0 to me.  Makes a great play once in a great while, but is a liability the rest of the time.
Reply/Quote
It’s baffling. Utter stupidity. And you don’t stay in a shotgun formation to do it.

No one can defend that decision.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:37 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Perine has made some big plays for us all year.

Stop.

Chase
Higgins
Boyd
Mixon

CJ

Perine.

SB on the line, bad OL. And you give it Perine. That’s your season. Never mind you had a pro bowl RB or all season rookie WR. You give it to Perine. Take it out of the comeback player of the years hands. Give it to a guy who arguable doesn’t deserve to be on a roster. Lol

Sure, that’s the guy, 3rd and 1, that decides the outcome.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:41 AM)Housh Wrote: Good idea

Isn’t a coaches fault our ***** ass o line couldn’t open up a hole for 1 yards.

Theoretically ANY RB we put back there should’ve gotten it, if the line did their jobs. They didn’t do their jobs.

And he should know they can’t, so why call a slow developing play with a backup running back that DEPENDS on the line being able to so something he knows it can’t do? Ignorance or stupidity? Both, really.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
It’s literally like the bengals Get to this moment. They process and fully understand what the opponents strengths and Weaknesses is.

Then the bengals decide, not only will They try and beat them
At what they do best.. we will do it with our worst players.

Perine v Donald… what could Have gone wrong.
Reply/Quote
I want to give Zac the benefit of the doubt running Perine on 3rd down to make it look like a pass play... but Zac choked most of the 2nd half. We were the better team.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:52 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I want to give Zac the benefit of the doubt running Perine on 3rd down to make it look like a pass play... but Zac choked most of the 2nd half. We were the better team.

The best play is a off run, into Donald, with perine?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:36 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Lol.

Everything else aside, 3rd and 1 and you power I into Aaron Donald with Perine.  I wouldn’t do that in a game of madden I play on Tuesday. Yet, in the Super Bowl, that’s the play call.  I love everything about this team, but whoever decided to run Perine on 3rd and one (Callahan, Taylor, etc) should probably decide football is not on th Orr best interest.

Some odd calls tonight , for sure.    Joe wasn't quite Joe(seemed a little off all night),  Zac didn't have a good night, the OL was pretty typical,   and the phantom hold probably cost us a SB.  
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:52 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I want to give Zac the benefit of the doubt running Perine on 3rd down to make it look like a pass play... but Zac choked most of the 2nd half.  We were the better team.

I said it the past two weeks and nothing changed my view tonight. The Bengals were the better team.  The better team doesn't always win and it didn't tonight.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:59 AM)Science Friction Wrote: Some odd calls tonight , for sure.    Joe wasn't quite Joe(seemed a little off all night),  Zac didn't have a good night, the OL was pretty typical,   and the phantom hold probably cost us a SB.  

Burrow was a little odd tonight in the sense that I expect him to either play lights out, or turn the ball over in a desperate attempt to play lights out.  I'm not quite as used to Burrow having 0 turnovers but coming away with the L.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:58 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: The best play is a off run, into Donald, with perine?

I said I was trying... Zac puckered up terribly.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:01 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I said it the past two weeks and nothing changed my view tonight. The Bengals were the better team.  The better team doesn't always win and it didn't tonight.

Yes you did. I admit I thought you were crazy, but you called it.
Reply/Quote
Hindsight you throw it twice with Joe.

Smart football play was the run there tho. No risk of a crazy pick, and ANY team in football probably thinks they can get 1 yard.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 01:43 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Stop.

Chase
Higgins
Boyd
Mixon

CJ

Perine.

SB on the line, bad OL.  And you give it Perine.  That’s your season.  Never mind you had a pro bowl RB or all season rookie WR.  You give it to Perine.  Take it out of the comeback player of the years hands.  Give it to a guy who arguable doesn’t deserve to be on a roster.  Lol

Sure, that’s the guy, 3rd and 1, that decides the outcome.

what's with people on this forum telling other people to stop when they don't like their opinion?
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:05 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I said I was trying... Zac puckered up terribly.

Yes terribly. I am trying to process how they got to the “Game on the line” situation… then decided perine was the best bet. I just smh and need to head to bed. Cant make sense out of non sense..

But these Are the plays, could, make qbs leave.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:06 AM)Housh Wrote: Hindsight you throw it twice with Joe.

Smart football play was the run there tho. No risk of a crazy pick, and ANY team in football probably thinks they can get 1 yard.

I don't mind the playcall.  However, 3rd &1 with under a minute to go in the SB, you hand it to Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 02:07 AM)Tiger Blood Wrote: what's with people on this forum telling other people to stop when they don't like their opinion?

Perine made 1 big play all year. And the bengals put the season on the Line with him. That’s not an opinion. Sorry, it’s fact.
Reply/Quote